[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

I wonder when we died and go to hell what do we become? do we even become something or are just forced to suffer for all eternity? Maybe we come back as ghost to haunt the living or maybe we become imps. What do you guys think?
>>
It depends on your personality.
>>
>>19519835
God's love alone holds everything in existence. Hell is completely devoid of God's love. Therefore if you go to hell you simply don't exist.
>>
either way, I'm gonna fuck a demon
>>
People are likely to become ghosts after their death when

They have many unfulfilled desires.
Many personality defects, such as anger, fear, greed, etc.
A lot of negative impressions in the mind.
A high amount of ego.
They have harmed others and have the basic nature of harming others.
They lack spiritual practice consisting of progressive level of surrender of mind body and intellect, done with the intention of God-realisation.
>>
>>19519854
That's the spirit fuck ultimate evil I'm gonna sex it.
>>
>>19519857
So basically when you scare people so much they're worried you might come back.
>>
We are already in hell, and we'll just keep coming back and suffering.
>>
File: DoomguySprite.png (4KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
DoomguySprite.png
4KB, 328x448px
>"I wonder when we died and go to hell what do we become?"
>becoming a demon
NO! I must fight the Demons!
>>
I'd be fine with going to hell if we turn into motherfucking demons who just chill out and talk about our lives as sinners
>>
>>19520162
Doom warrior happens when please I need an autograph.
>>
>>19519847
Idiot

Those who are burned by hellfire in their life become demons (extreme abuse, severe trauma, becoming broken or fragmented from such things, etc) The whole concept here is that one becomes 'enlightened' with intelligence.

Use your brain; Heylel was cast down for being intelligent and going against god. The serpent told Eve to bite the fruit of knowledge and that was how sin was born in man

It's all about intelligence - and 'hellfire' is suffering. Suffering abuse or trauma - or being intelligent corrupts your soul for intelligence is power that only demons have

Those who become angels are obedient - yahweh only wants obedience in his army and those who are free-thinkers or intelligent are only going to hurt his emotionally-manipulative nonsense. Every one of you idiots that follows yahweh are fucking sheep following a god with narcissistic personality disorder and you're going to be emotionally manipulated for all eternity

>'lol I'm buttmad that things didn't go the way I wanted them to, so I'm gonna burn you in hell for all eternity'
>>
>>19519835
"do we even become something or are just forced to suffer for all eternity?"
You become fuel. Your soul gods beyond the laws of thermodynamics so You'll burn forever to power the machines of hell.
>>
>>19520349
>Heylel was cast down
Heylel wasn't cast down. I should know, He's my Angel.
>>
>>19520399
Goes. Nice dubz tho.
>>
Those who have accepted Christ will receive a glorified body. Those in hell receive nothing but fear, pain, hopelessness, sorrow and regret.
>>
>>19520402
Don't you mean Helios?

Angels are demons, demons are angels. There is no difference other than allegiance. So I guess you don't know.
>>
>>19520349

Well, becoming a Demon might be cool

I'd rather become one and trick those puny humans
>>
>>19520486
I can believe this they only appear to people in human form their real forms are to much for us to process.
>>
>>19520349
Your knowledge is pathetic, read a fucking theology book, you are literally taking millenia of religion and making a fanfic of it
Helel was not Satan but a babylonian king, you fucking turbo autist and stop reading kinga james bible it's shits
>>
>>19520349
Demons are defeated, fallen angels. Demons cannot be created or new. They have already fallen from heaven when Satan fell.
>>
>>19520570
I never said Heylel was Satan. I don't read King James's butchered version of an already butchered story.

You are clearly reading what you want to read. I didn't turn anything into a fanfic. Yahweh is not a god. There is no god. Yahweh was one of many powerful daemons that convinced you morons that he is the only way. I'm sorry you feel the way you do about your book of lies, but I am not here to convince you, because you have already shut your mind and thus I don't care to waste effort on your pitiful stagnation.
>>
>>19520578
If you believe Yahweh's word for it, sure. Yahweh is a liar. He pointed fingers at a boogeyman (Satan) and convinced you that if you don't follow him then you're going to burn in hell for all eternity. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Those loyal to Yahweh will be shaped by him (Angels)

Those who are weak (not willing to fight for either side) will inherit the Earth

Those who are against Yahweh will return to their natural state (Demons)

Don't let Abrahamic indoctrination fool you, you are being tricked by the king of liars.
>>
>>19520349
>Thinks I'm speaking of Yahweh and not the Monad.
>>
>>19520595
No you are a fucking retard.
You make every fucking occultist look like a fucking homo faggot.
You take the basis of your fucking worldview on the bible and yet you choose what to take or not.
Fuck.
The Bible says God is good.
>hurr durr no god is evil because that girl fucked chad over me huh huh sweetie

Seriously fuck you.
>>
>>19520606
I have never in my life been influenced by angels or demons.

Throwing abrahamic "indoctrination" out the window - perhaps your source is a liar and everything's wrong.

Enlighten yourself, and realize that the only spirit is inside your body. There is no good or evil. There is no holy or cursed. There is but one - you.

The only thing that you can know truly exists are the thoughts that are in your head. For all you know, you are but a brain being fed information. Can you tell me with 100% certainty that I am typing to you from possibly across the world; rather, can you prove it? The entire universe could be but merely a manifestation of a brain being fed information.
>>
>>19520631
You have yet to refute me. "You're an idiot" is all you have to mutter

You're a damned idiot
>>
>>19520641
I am not >>19520617 nor >>19520570
>>
>>19519865
SEX! SEX! SEX!
>>
File: 1500697910278.jpg (4MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
1500697910278.jpg
4MB, 1200x7130px
>>19519835
Heaven sounds boring. I'm either going to haunt the earth somehow or get a job in hell.
>>
>>19519857
KYS
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.