[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nrgiseternal shutdown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1486266041036.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1486266041036.gif
1MB, 800x597px
Can anyone access the site?
Looks like (((someone))) took him down.
>>
>>19519738

He shut it down himself after the first and only time he tried to predict something failed fucking horribly. He should have stuck to the edges.
>>
File: 1503618220680.gif (946KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1503618220680.gif
946KB, 245x176px
>>19519743
Gee I wonder which date he used...
>>
>>19519753

He said something would happen between 7/7 and 7/11. Said to watch the news for seemingly normal happenings, but to read between the lines. Literally nothing happened the whole week. Fucking brutal.
>>
File: 1503536802811.jpg (693KB, 1366x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1503536802811.jpg
693KB, 1366x1366px
>>19519758
7/7/17.....
>>
>>19519743
Nobody seemed to care that nothing happened though. The site was still going pretty strong and new members were signing up. Strange he didn't shut it down earlier if that was the case.
>>
>>19519770

He is under constant attack at other websites, like alien-earth.
>>
>>19519776
True. He seemed like he knew some things though. He was right about GLP being censored. Way too cryptic though. The Key thread had over 100 pages of responses and nobody solved his riddle.The guy was always asking for donations too. You would think someone as well connected as him would have no problem funding the site.
>>
File: gonformity.jpg (119KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
gonformity.jpg
119KB, 1000x585px
>>19519738
It's still there. As far as his "prediction", I wrote it down. It's a "if / then" prediction. I record ALL "if / then" predictions even if they have specific dates and fail.

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php?board=1.0

>7/7 is just the day of the first ripple, it will spread incrementally, for days, maybe weeks
>Don't watch the skies, watch the crime reports
>[look for] "how could a human survive that / do that much damage, and reports of people on "synthetic drugs" doing "adrenaline fueled" feats of superhuman strength and resilience
>It will be reported on local news stations, then reports of similar nature will compound
>Look to the streets not the skies
>American eastern seaboard first moving west
>People wont "turn into" demons, demons already live in people, think of it as dormant programming
>Look for particularly heinous and vile acts being committed and know that they are the opening volley
>All areas in the united states and Europe are equally unsafe
>"multi-culturalism" and immigration were merely to soften the targets
>decapitation is almost always effective
>Its not going to be chaos in the streets, not initially, think how wolves pick off [stragglers from] larger groups one by one, whittling them down
>>
Reminder: People like that milk morons like you people for "donations" with oopy spoopy bullshit so they have money for hookers and blow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.