[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dated a jewish girl for 3 months and then we broke up. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

I dated a jewish girl for 3 months and then we broke up. She had a hamesh tattoo on her arm, without the eye. I noticed that also her mom and grandmom had the same tattoo. After leaving her i felt a great sense of unease, and also had nightmares. After that (1.5 years ago) i experienced a strike of only bad luck. It's a very consistent thing. I think i got cursed by them. Anyone knows how to break a jewish curse?
>>
>>19519433
Money
>>
dear kuladevata i got cursed please help me
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (695KB, 1000x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
695KB, 1000x1632px
Ask Archangel Michael to clear your bday energies
>>
say "fuck u nigger" five times
then say "all the energy and curses anyone sent on me reflect it back on them, their children and their family, spiritual and otherwise (to catch any group consciousnesses e.g. demiurge or demons in their family line)(DNA is quantum entangled across time and dimensions) tenfold, i release all the attachments and curses on the ones sending it out and magnify it tenfold, may all their blood be tainted and be turned to death"

then "fuck u nigger" another five times and be happy now u will be rid of the curse :)
>>
File: PyramidLandowner.png (1MB, 1059x850px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidLandowner.png
1MB, 1059x850px
>>19519433
>After that (1.5 years ago) i experienced a strike of only bad luck. It's a very consistent thing. I think i got cursed by them. Anyone knows how to break a jewish curse?

Jews are cursed, they don't lay curses. Material loss is not necessarily a sign of a curse.

The Jews are extremely successful and most of them are going to spend eternity in hell just for being born Jewish and almost all the rest have their souls destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
>>
>>19519433
The Hamesh in Judaism is suppose to 'ward away bad spirits from the wearing kike'. Kikes and Goys cannot mix (marry) but they still date anyways (even though they must break up or convert). If you're not a Jew OP then yes she cursed you.
>>
>>19519433
google 'evil eye' might help you OP.
>>
>>19519474
>Kikes and Goyim cannot mix
Not OP, but this is how my father was born

Funnily enough, my Jewish grandmother's family is split along racial lines. The siblings who married Jews don't talk to their siblings who married out

Fucking kikes
>>
>>19519433
>how to break a jewish curse?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19519433
Mark of a clones...more specifically breeders.
>>
>>19519433
They're in a cult, make them your will slave and fug her all day, unless she's ugly then don't bother.

https://youtu.be/icz5Lj7x-xI
>>
>>19519433
>Dating a jew.
Jewish women always gave me bad vibes so I avoided them. Jewish men make good jokes though.
>>
>>19519777
lucky trips but yeah it's a sad truth that jews keep to themselves even if half the family is not jewish it's just how jews are, the term 'goyim' is pretty racist and derogatory
>>
>>19519460
Kill yourself
>>
Buy them a gas oven and have it delivered to them with a note that says "shower time". They will get the message and undo what they have done.
>>
>>19519890
it's just a bit of banter, goy
>>
>>19519433
dating kikes is a curse in and of itself, but no. no idea, sorry bro.
>>
>>19519433
You rejected a female who wanted you in her life.
You failed your job as a masculine figure.
Your only trouble here is that you're a beta and beta gets what beta deserves for not seeing that he just walked out on a female he was mates with.
See any animals doing that lately?
No?
Then think about how perverted you are.

Good job; go get a freaking life, you jerk.

Cursed, my ass.
Your a beta, low vibrational dick head who thinks he's too good to fulfil his role in society and keep good his promises because he wants every thing to be about him.
>>
>>19520251
>Your only trouble here is that you're a beta and beta gets what beta deserves for not seeing that he just walked out on a female he was mates with.
>See any animals doing that lately?
>No?
Yes, you fucking idiot. All the time. Animals don't just fuck or pair-up with the first fucker that comes their way. Take your meds you fucking spastic and never come back.
>>
>>19520251
Someone is reeeeeeaaaaaally butthurt...
>>
>>19519433
>Anyone knows how to break a jewish curse?
I think this is an appropriate time to say this, "Kill all the Jews"
>>
File: 1502446317468.png (3MB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1502446317468.png
3MB, 1000x1399px
>>19519466
But much chosen people! Chosen for what?
>>
>>19520251
Walking away from a low-quality female makes you beta? TOP KEK, MATE.
>>
File: tumblr_n3tzlkkbON1twvoqqo1_500.gif (992KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3tzlkkbON1twvoqqo1_500.gif
992KB, 500x196px
>>19519433
gee wonder why you broke up
>>
>>19520946
So you don't know why you have bad luck and yet seeing this post I know know why. If their was some spirit that was watching over that family it knew you were a shitty person but since it wants the family to be happy it would not touch you knowing that girl liked or possibility loved you. You should go apologise to that girl and her family and have something that would be considered a piece offering between you the spirit and the family. When this is done never say another shitty or disrespectful word of them. Because that is what will be required of you after you have spoken with them. If you need gift ideas I would start by looking up the meaning of their tattoos and who it pertains to. And lastly you have to be sincere about it know that you have wronged someone unnecessary and continue to preach bad things about them for no reason, anything less will cause worse misfortune in your life. Don't think you can be above this this is not some sinister spirit that you can holy water away or preach the bible to remove it.
>>
>Break a Jewish curse.

Eat your weight in bacon and drink a ton of Jagermeister to flush the bad JewJew out.
>>
>>19520251
Who hurt you anon
>>
You must an Jesus
>>
>>19520995
>shitty person
>if you leave a jewish girl, youre a shitty person

is this really your position?
>>
OP, that symbol has absolutely nothing to do with cursing anything or anybody. Jewish mothers and grandmothers traditionally use it as a ward against the "evil eye", which isn't even a specific concept as much as a catchall feel good charm.

Unless you screwed the girl over I'm not sure why you'd be blaming her for your run of bad luck. Most likely reality is that she's forgotten about you and your bad luck is your own fault.
>>
Throw salt over your left shoulder with your right hand. Spin around 3 times. Say "Ooga chaka ooga chaka." Then spit on the ground.
>>
>>19519450
Angels do Gods bidding. Even roman catholics pray to a saint to ask that saint to pray for them to God. They don't pray to ask a saint to help them. Just pray to God. Ask him the same as you are asking an angel in this pic.
>>
>>19519965
Fuck u nigger
>>
>>19521393
>Angels do Gods bidding.
>I know everything because new testament and jesus
>>
And so why do you guys automatically think that op is the one who is in the wrong and "hurt" or disrespected the girl? Maybe she didn't know or wasn't honest on what exactly she wanted from the relationship , or she cheated on him , why are you people so fucking dimwitted , I rarely post here but fuck , the /x/ schizophrenics meme gets more true every fucking month
>>
>>19520251
this is powerfully gentle. close to perfection
>>
>>19521777
Godly Trips of Confirmation
>>
>>19519433
Whites a.k.a. jews are trash. Stay away from that filth anon.
>>
>>19519890
One of my grand-uncles even Jewed his mother (my great-grandmother) out of her pension with his gonif lawyer friends, literally forcing an 80 year old woman to work at a deli. Another of my grand-uncles even wished his nephew's (my father's older brother) death at Sea saying "we (Israel) should just blow up all those ships in the Mediterranean!" He got a swift punch in the jaw from another of my father's brothers

They're all miserable and divorced; divine punishment for being kin-hating scumbags
>>
>>19520646
SPastic what?
That's an adjective buddy not a noun
>>
>>19519460
lol
>>
>>19522120
Butthurt nonwhite detected.
Do my blue and green eyes intimidate you?
>>
File: 1503605695477.png (100KB, 284x367px) Image search: [Google]
1503605695477.png
100KB, 284x367px
>>19520251
I bet you're a spergy manlet. :3
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.