[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lord Jesus is coming! He is coming for the ones that are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 12

File: 1438049366769.jpg (162KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
1438049366769.jpg
162KB, 1000x730px
The Lord Jesus is coming! He is coming for the ones that are holy, Seek Jesus and go to the house of the Lord. Find a good church now! Times is short, please!
>>
>>19519320
Wish that was true....
>>
I can confirm that. I'm having this sense of Jesus being returned someday.
>>
>>19519326
They say this time he will not come to save but to judge. I think I'm fuckt.
>>
File: PP_Shriram.jpg (163KB, 550x991px) Image search: [Google]
PP_Shriram.jpg
163KB, 550x991px
Everyone experiences that ‘Master
of the three worlds has Incarnated on the earth’
>>
>>19519341
Amrutmahotsav of Paratpar Guru Shri Shri Jayant Balaji Athavale, Incarnation of Shri Vishnu, celebrated in a bhav-enriched environment !
>>
File: 1496372895072.jpg (10KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496372895072.jpg
10KB, 300x240px
Should I stop masturbation?
>>
>>19519347
Can masturbation obstruct spiritual growth?

Masturbation is a healthy outlet for satisfying sexual desire especially for those who are unmarried. It does not obstruct spiritual growth in any way. The frequency of the sexual need can vary from person to person and is also influenced by age and by spiritual level. At a more advanced spiritual level, the need is automatically reduced.

Actually, there are some benefits to masturbation. The act of masturbation is less engaging than having sex with a partner. Hence one is less involved at the physical and mental level. Also, one can masturbate at any time and continue with spiritual practice; one does not have to wait for someone as compared to when one has sex with a partner. Hence the mind is not preoccupied with waiting for a partner.
>>
>>19519349
>>19519349
Sexual energy is used for meditation
>>
i didnt see this thread before i posted this:
>>19519365
>>
why Jesus has long hair
>>
>>19519332
>They say this time he will not come to save but to judge. I think I'm fuckt.

not if thou repents
>>
>>19519369

see the Book of Leviticus:
the people were commanded to not cut their hair, neither men nor women
>>
The best church is in your heart.
>>
>>19519372
When an individual with a spiritual level less than 60% grows hair, his Shiv–predominant, meaning, patient nature is destroyed and it makes him fickle; and hence, he is likely to fall prey to the attacks of negative energies
>>
>>19519375
No, wrong.
Isolation, let alone self-love/worship is the path straight to the old serpent, the adversary.
>>
>>19519381

ok?

>negative energies

uhhh
>>
File: IMG_8798.jpg (2MB, 1350x2700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8798.jpg
2MB, 1350x2700px
Masturbation is a sin because it is linked to lust, you are a slave to sin because you don't know Jesus.

You feel like there is no way you could live your life without it. Masturbation is bondage. JESUS HAS THE POWER TO RELEASE YOU FROM THAT BONDAGE.

Cry out to Jesus and beg him to give you the strength you need to turn away from your sin. Jesus is the only one who can free you from bondage and break the chains of sin.

Jesus can AND WILL remove sin from your life if you ask. deep down you are scared to think about a life without sin. Don't be afraid, Cry out to Jesus and embrace him! Get rid of your pride and admit you've been trapped! Admit that you need Jesus!

Before it is too late, please!
>>
>>19519424
>You feel like there is no way you could live your life without it. Masturbation is bondage. JESUS HAS THE POWER TO RELEASE YOU FROM THAT BONDAGE.

Hello.
Did you see my thread here:
>>19519365
????
>>
>>19519320

If jesus finally came and gave me some weed id probably go to church again
>>
>>19519527
see:
>>19519506
>>
>>19519349

We arent all khv. NO benefits to masturbation
>>
>>19519555
khv????
>>
>>19519424
First you're anti masturbation, then you want to get Jesus involved with a bondage scene.
Wtf, anon? How is THAT not sinful?
>>
>>19519578
Thou wicked and unrepentant servant of darkness; do not flatter thyself. You embrace your sin and sharpen your tongue, while he strives for the Light of the Life in the Lamb.
>>
>>19519320

I don't need permission slips like a church to experience the Master within Me.
>>
>>19519609
How can ye escape hellfire?
>>
>>19519349
semen is life force
try out being abstinent for a month and you will probably have a lot more energy

also being a slave to your desire isn't very spiritual
you had no sexual urges when you where a kid and you won't have any when you are an old man
thoses feelings aren't "you", they are just your hormones
>>
>>19519616
Sometimes we also refer to an aspect of the mental body as the desires body or vāsanādeha. This is the aspect of the mind that contains all the impressions of desires.
>>
>>19519616

>part of your body isnt not you

those hormones are quite entirely endogenous

they are not at all separate from you
>>
>>19519621
who is we?
>>
>>19519625
i am not the body
>>
>>19519628
good luck with that
and/or especially good luck with falsifying that

i.e. rendering it anything but non-falsifiable

i.e.*2 yes you are and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
i believe in Shakti

Shakti's Lesbian level is [■■■■■■■■■■] 100% Lesbian!
>>
>>19519320
No he's not just because USA is declining as an empire does not make it that Jesus would be becoming back.

Fucking retarded muricans
>>
why would i believe an illuminati saying resus returns soon?
>>
there is an desire centre in your chitta
>>
>>19519651
jesus*
>>
>>19519651
resus?
>>
Shakti vs Jesus

who wins?
>>
>>19519644
why are you on /x/?
>>
Jesus was a deceiver, look into it.
>>
Im gnostic
>>
99% of all people are illuminati.
only very few people are real humans. and i am one of them. of course you know it. and lying to me wont help. i just want to know.. WHY do you do this?
>>
>>19519644
you probably like like math, don't you?
if i pick a random nnumber from 1 to inifity, then the chance of you guessing it is 0.

but according to you, here you are; a finite being in an infinite universe

how high is the chance of you being here? 0% if you think of yourself as finite

you are infinite

you will find out if you meditate enough
i can't prove what i said to you, but you can

also try doing what i said earlier and don't masturbate or have sex for a month if you want to disprove me
>>
>>19519662
Choronzon and Pazuzu tag team
>>
Well more than half of the US population is fucked for you 'patriots' commiting the sin of pride for your country
>>
>>19519320

I did all the when I was a teenager (33 now). I never felt anything different. Everyone at youth group was breaking down and crying. I felt nothing. What does that mean?
>>
no shut the fuck up, you don't feel him coming you just watched a few Sept 23 vids on YouTube and you're hopping on the bandwagon
>>
>>19519320
Kalki will appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the current epoch.

you will have to wait
>>
>>19519424

Jesus only came for Hebrews you lost bitch. We're all damned if we aren't of the racial seed of adam.
>>
>>19519349

You are fucking delusional
>>
>>19519781

So... if we aren't the racial descendants of Adam... who made us?
>>
>>19519321
Best and biggest troll ever. Abraham's brats are the dumbest evar!
>>
>>19519320
When the false messa come to earth and you follow him. Please leave go back to \Christ\ board. The bible literally states you will love him and you will be wrong.
>>
>>19519812

Kind of this. Basically there is going to be so much deception going on, the best action is no action. When it's time to take a mark or starve, best hope you can live off the land some how. Don't pledge allegiance to anything. Just chill, meditate, pray, wait to die.
>>
Sorry 2000 years later.. you think he's still coming you are naive. He never existed the way you think. Do some historical actual study and you'll see there is 0 factual proof he actually existed.
>>
>>19519821
Hay the losing side will always accept followers because apparently that will be the side of the real jesus.
>>
>>19519824
Every thing changes over time I assure you my favorite future is where things like this remain with zero evidence. And we just go about being oblivious humans.
>>
>>19519790

God either made us as servants for the Adamic race or we are just early half assed projects made by Satan to spire god.

We are pre adamites, beast of the field, and nephilim/human mongrels.

Not even trying to be an asshole, but it's the truth.
>>
>>19519320
the world is my church. no man made structure could compete with God's glorious creation.
>>
>>19519880

Well, fuck.
>>
>>19519884
This and only this.
>>
>>19519884
Good so I assume you took the lesson Jesus made for you and die being human in order for us to keep living while not bowing down to any thing that would try and tell you how to live. Pray to God for good fortune be like Jesus and never allow anyone to tell you you should submit.
>>
>>19519894
don't worry, he believes in lies.
>>
>>19519919

If he isn't a pure member of the Aryan race then there is no salvation for his pre Adamic ass
>>
>>19519954
Ahh so you are signed up for fake messiah this conversation is over enjoy the great deception.
>>
>>19519967

Research history, Jesus was an Aryan. Whites are the most blessed and powerful and perfect race on this earth and everyone knows this. We owe everything to them.
We mud races will die and forgotten like the scum we are, So that they may build a Divine kingdom atop our ashes.
>>
>>19519981

Wew. Calm down.
>>
>>19519527
Once I was out of weed too and found a bag with about two grams.
>>
>>19520002
holy shit bro thats fuckin LIT
>>
>>19519981
Believing you owe anything to anyone is what this murder machine we live in wants you to believe. The Real Deal cares nothing for race he can be any race he wants, to believe that he would pick one over another means you think to little of him. its like you are telling me that god is not all powerful when clearly he gives people gifts for atleast getting it half right in real truth.
>>
>>19519987

At the same time I fucking can't stand white people, I'm not going to kids their ass. Oh they invented computers and cars n shit? Big whoop, want a fucking a cookie?

I'm not going to thank you or worship your white ass , I'm going to use your shit and focus on my goals.
>>
>>19519954
Green eyed, brown hair master race actually. The blood of the Cymri and the Juden flows through my glorious veins.
>>
Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 3:19
Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away.
>>
>>19520068
Your sins are the failures before you for allowing yourself to fail for allowing you self to believe that you should be more than human. Accept yourself and the failures that brought you here alive in this timeframe. For only in accepting it will you truly find success in the future.
>>
File: jesus3.jpg (7KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
jesus3.jpg
7KB, 150x200px
>>19519320
>>
Guys, I'm a believer, but the Bible says that no one shall know when the Lord will return, so why should he return on the 23rd?
>>
>>19520192
We just need to hold out that's literally our only priorty .
>>
Thats true no one knows the day nor hour not even the angels in heaven. Stay far away from date setters and keep your eyes on the Lord
>>
>>19520192
By this logic, if people predict that Jesus will return every single day - will he be unable to return since someone "knows?" Do you think people can delay the second coming of Christ because they made a flimsy prediction?
>>
>>19520217
T-thanks speaker I will literally do just that.
>>
>>19520219
what you telling me is that predicting days and time are keeping them at bay? Please sept. Thread people work harder and make more dates.
>>
>>19520229
That appears to be what anon was saying. My response is casting doubt on that. Just because a bunch of people believe he will return on Sept 23rd doesn't mean they know, and doesn't stop Jesus from returning on that day - if that is the day He returns.

I'm saying its stupid to think human predictions are affecting God's plan, because that would mean all it takes to stop the second coming would be a dedicated Satanic organization to predict that Jesus will return every single day and the Second coming would be effectively denied.
>>
>>19520242
Would we not want for things to stay the same. No one I have met wants to participate in a war especially one that has ultimate darkness or God as an opponent.
>>
>>19520219
That is not what I meant. The Bible states that no one shall know when the Lord will return, as I aforementioned. Predicting that he will come on the 23rd will not change whether He comes or not, that I agree with. My point was that we should stop predicting when He returns because we will not know when He does until He actually does return.
>>
Jesus Christ is one of the worst things to happen to humanity since Islam and the nuclear bomb.
Worst thing you can do to yourself mentally is become religious.

Jesus Christ told the people of his time that he would come back in their own time , he never did.
Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
>>
>>19519424
Jesus has freed me from multiple addictions, and has still working on me. Sometime it takes time sometimes it's overnight.

But his effects in my life are clearer than anything else I've ever experienced. It has become so obvious there is a God and his name is Jesus and that there is an adversary named satan, Lucifer, and many other names whose handiwork can be seen clearly as well.

All things must match up with scripture or it is a lie. Simple. 2+2=4 therefore all other answers are a lie.
>>
Jesus is the only way to heaven, Repent.
Without him you are hellbound
>>
>>19520293
>My point was that we should stop predicting when He returns because we will not know when He does until He actually does return.
There are many things we should stop doing. Like complaining about the mote of sand in our brother's eye. Why not just try to live with Christ and let people have their distractions? These kinds of predictions are no more damaging than getting hooked on a TV show.
>>
>>19520299
Just because you did not how to interpret the teaching of one man does not make it a mistake. He never specified which timeframe he was talking about it seems more general than anything .
>>
>>19519880
Gal 3 29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise

We ARE abrahamas seed spritiualy God is not a respecter of persons he does not care what race or nationality you are he cares about what's in your heart what you believe.

Please don't fall for the jew lie that they are God's chosen people.

John 2 23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The news deny that Jesus is the christ. They are antichrist liars and Jesus himself told them they are not of the seed of abraham. Israel has always been a SPIRITUAL body not just a nation.
>>
>>19520299
The rest of that chapter has talking about the last days, don't you think that he would also be referring to the generation that begins witnessing those things?

You can't take one verse and understand the whole chapter. That's exactly what atheists and antichrists do to try and trip up Christians and they're counting on you not actually having read it.
>>
>>19520319
That's what I was saying yes. I agree with you.
>>
File: IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg (127KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170826-WA0008.jpg
127KB, 918x628px
>>19519824
>>
>>19520464

While I believe Jesus existed, how come whenever someone is challenged to present evidence on this board, you just post that fucking circle? The burden of proof is on the claimant.
>>
Is it just me, or is anyone else hoping for the rapture to come? I am kind of hoping for it to come because I am sick of this world and the degeneracy present within it.
>>
>>19520478
Why rapture when you can be human.
>>
Will jeewiz have kung fu superpowers and a robot arm or are my dreams lying to me?
>>
>>19519603
Have fun worshiping your corpse-god, fuccboi.
>>
>>19519326
Good for you. People 2,000 years ago thought the end times were coming any day too, and it's different now because...?
>>
>>19519320
Amen. ;)
>>
>>19519320
jesus is his own church
he is the only member.
he always will be
>>
>>19520684
That sounds like a really unfun and boring church he should join us here in our amazing land of conformity. We offer jobs that work you to the bone and slave rollercoaster to help forget that you are unhappy.
>>
>>19519695
There's a degree of pride that comes with telling everyone there going to burn to. Spread the love of Christ not fear
>>
File: jesussub.jpg (31KB, 295x361px) Image search: [Google]
jesussub.jpg
31KB, 295x361px
>>19519320
>>
>>19520738
Honestly I don't really think we know what pride is anymore. A lot would argue but the very definition seems obscure to me. I feel like a person without it but at the same time even I say it may not be true. Pride is in everything you do how can one truly be without it if it is always their.
>>
File: 1467239232117.jpg (205KB, 660x853px) Image search: [Google]
1467239232117.jpg
205KB, 660x853px
>>
>>19519320
I'm sort of in between beliefs at the moment. Can you tell me what is different about Christianity and the faith of the Bible? I am firmly opposed to phallic worship. I want nothing to do with that. Can I still be a Christian?
>>
>>19520768
I think it just means to be a little open minded. I believe god is love. I believe Christ died for my sins, I've had that feeling of being born again so I won't deny that. but you enter into a prideful state when you start acting like Australian Aboriginals will burn forever for not accepting someone into their heart that they've never heard of. I believe there's multiple ways to atone for your sins, I believe there's multiple ways to reach the afterlife.
>>
Shame on you OP

Jesus taught us to Rebel from the Lords.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
>>19520776
This pic pretty much describes how the world feels if you photo shop an axe in in his hand it would be spot on
>>
File: ClslbVVVEAIpIJj.jpg (20KB, 850x432px) Image search: [Google]
ClslbVVVEAIpIJj.jpg
20KB, 850x432px
>Go to the House of the Lord
>God is omnipresent

Hmm.
>>
>>19520780
yea, christians are the only people who DON'T practice phallic worship. google it.
>>
>>19520792
"i am the way, and the truth, and the life; there are none who come to the father, except through me"
>>
>>19520478
I think all Christians should want the rapture. This world is full of sin and temptation.
1 John 2:15
>Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
>>
>>19521055
Jesus died human and without a rapture. So why would you not die fighting to be human. It is what he would do he would die fighting any system built for him to conform, he would die fighting for the morals he had distilled into him he would die trying to be human. So if anything this rapture looks like a cowards way out that resembles sucide . You are saying that I was afraid to be human I was afraid to live because someone told me if I didn't he would kill me.
>>
Praise Jesus. He died for my sins and he defeated Saran. The rest of the story is a life guide to how to live according to the teachings that Jesus left with us. How simple is that? If you do abide by the golden rule than you already know this. I will not go to church because it is a hour of begging for money, or a hour of teaching me things that are not what Jesus taught. I will never be a conformist Christian and I will beat the FUCK out of you if you desecrate the name of Jesus or step in my face with any other values. Jesus said not to do evil, not to be Hippocrates, and to live life to love others. He never said I must be a doscile sheep, he never said I had to be a pussy. He said love one another and pay it forward.
>>
>>19520319
>"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven" Luke 6:37
This is why I stay away from "christians" who start their preaching with fear mongering and telling people they're going to hell. Hypocrites.
>>
>>19521495
You remind me of someone who is gonna start a death cult for Jesus please be nicer whips should only be used as self defence and protection.
>>
>>19519320
>Find a good church now! Times is short, please!
But be careful! All false churches will fall and only the one true church will stand.

Time to spend my life savings on plane tickets and spend all of my time researching every church in existence.
>>
>>19521738
Well wtf how do we know which church is true church.
Tfw Vatican is not one of them.
>>
>>19521766
>Well wtf
That was my point.

Good thing all this talk is based warped scripture cobbled together by some of the biggest degenerates the world has even suffered.

IE take it with a grain of salt and keep studying.
>>
>>19521810
The bible said don't change it or its invalid I guess we are gonna completely ignore that page since it is at the end of the book. Last I checked people have been rewriting this bible and their are only a hand full that you could even consider legitimate. Unless I am wrong but people who have read it a few times said it was in their. Can anyone verify this for me I am actually not sure about it.
>>
File: 1501692029540.jpg (146KB, 1242x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1501692029540.jpg
146KB, 1242x1408px
I know no one's gonna listen to me but please don't find a church. Talk to him directly. You do not need a middle man between you and Jesus. You do not need a middle man between you and God. The church has become a fucking labyrinth to distract the layman so that he might never reach enlightenment or peace.

Talk to them yourself. I promise they are so loving and and kickass and have wicked senses of humor but the churches built around them will steer you away and turn you into a automaton seeking refuge in method and repetition.
>>
Looks like you forgot, Jeshua did most of his teaching in the open air. In gathering places. Not inside buildings or temples.

Remember that next time you are at a church surrounded by well dressed people with to much money and not enough sense. For those are the same type of people who had him done in.
>>
>>19521645
Not a death cult.
An army of the Divine.
>>
OP's post is the only post worth reading, the rest is just filled with disinfo and retardation.
>>
>>19519668
think about why you would ask that

when you figure it out you will realize it was an exceptionally silly question
>>
>>19519691

>but according to you, here you are; a finite being in an infinite universe

i never made such claims

>how high is the chance of you being here? 0% if you think of yourself as finite

non sequitur, false assumptions, various fallacies

>you are infinite

quackery, non falsifiable, mis use of meaning, various fallacies

>you will find out if you meditate enough
i can't prove what i said to you, but you can

science doesnt work that way

>
also try doing what i said earlier and don't masturbate or have sex for a month if you want to disprove me

that has nothing to do with what you think you are trying to say
>>
>>19519781
confirmed for not having read the Word of God

>>19519884
then yours is the church of the devil
>>
>>19520299
You fail to understand the words.
>>
>>19519320
You christfags have been saying that since fall of roman empire... gtfo with your faggotry.

Real gods are like Buddha or Vishnu who guide humans to path of eternal salvation instead of treating them like worms and threatening them with hell and fury for not following a stupid middle eastern cult made up by a bunch of goatfuckers.

In the last 20 years alone, christfags have been proven wrong about their doomsday bullshit like a 100 times.

christianity was a tool to kill pagans of Europe, to willify their culture and to take over European lands by the roman empire. Religion is a powerful tool when it comes to uniting various tribes and faction especially when there is always a threat of hell and fury attached.

Just give this faggotry up already
>>
>>19522153
You can't hide from me religious fan boi I know you are itching to talk about God and Jesus.
>>
>>19519722
It doesn't mean anything. God means what you make of it. I saw Jesus when I was at bible camp. I think they may have just laced the drinks with something. It felt a lot like when I smoke weed. My mom always said never drink the kool-aid.

Even if they did, they still really were nice people. They didn't hate on anybody except something called "Indigo Children". Went out of their way to call them devils.
>>
>>19522212
No way I want to believe you you seem like a totally reliable source. So I won't ask for proof or pic of koolaid in question.
>>
>>19521021
We'll then how lucky are you to win the lottery and be born into the right religion. Fuck everyone else right
>>
>>19521021
Not to mention he said father. The one who created everything and is in everything. He didn't say heaven
>>
>>19522200
you proceed on false assumption
i have never expressed any wish to conceal anything

> religious fan boi

from what comes the seeming need for such ridicule?
>>
>>19522432
the Father created all, or much, through the Son.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.