[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Kuladevata i have severe destiny please help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1407425286_Kuladevata_Naamjap.jpg (102KB, 450x530px) Image search: [Google]
1407425286_Kuladevata_Naamjap.jpg
102KB, 450x530px
Dear Kuladevata i have severe destiny please help me.
>>
>>19519196
What do you need help with
>>
>>19519212
my life sucks
>>
>>19519216
What makes it suck though? I might be able to help you but I need to know what exactly you're perceiving as sucking
>>
>>19519224
i have physical health problems i cant work i have zero money in my account

i depend on my family

my sex chakra is a mess
>>
>>19519262
Many people work they're life away just to realize they never lived. I know it's hard but try and see that as a blessing. You have a unique opportunity to seriously work on yourself spiritually. Physical problems will not impede your mental and spiritual capabilities. Try to Aline your will with these deity and attempt to leave this world better than you found it. Developing yourself spiritually and merely using the internet as a means to communicate to others and help them will allow to lead a fuller life

Furthermore you clearly have a family that loves you. Once again you can turn this curse into a blessing. Recognize their help but also recognize you are not helpless in other aspects. Try to see what you do have not what you dont.

I know sometimes it can be daunting to see negative or zero balance in your bank account. However money leads you away from our source and gods love by focusing on material thing. These material things lead to dull happiness. You have a family that loves you and a unique opportunity to not have to deal with daily grind of society while still be able to develop spiritually and lead a full life.

You were created with love and the ability to ascend past carnal desires such as lust. Focus on grounding your lustful thoughts and desires for they too lead you further from our source. Life isn't perfect. It wasn't meant to be perfect. Nothing will be laid upon you that you can't conquer and overcome.
>>
>>19519289
thank you sweet anon
>>
>>19519313
Your welcome anon I really hope it helps. A final thought... keep in mind your thoughts and actions, and cleaning/purifying them, will lead to a better reality for you and a better reality for those around you. We are indeed microcosms of the creator and while we can't manifest realities on a whim, your thoughts and actions eventually help manifest into the current reality you see yourself in. Cleaner thoughts and actions eventually lead to cleaner manifested reality and a better mindset altogether. Practice mindfulness, prayer to this deity who I think after a quick search is avatar of of shiva(who is an avatar of Brahman), and try some light meditation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.