[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

queen we are the champions mandella effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>'cos we are the champions
>of the world
Wait a minute, didn't this song used to end after champions?
Did I just get mandellad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A&feature=youtu.be&t=2m48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbAVJiPPEA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m1s
>>
File: 15041656812172.jpg (414KB, 1704x2162px) Image search: [Google]
15041656812172.jpg
414KB, 1704x2162px
wut
>>
>>19519173
probably radio edits.
>>
>>19519173

No.

>things are different than I remember, so it must be Mandela Effect

Just stop.
>>
>>19519173
No, you're just retarded
>>
>>19519199
>on a board that hosts discussions about ghosts, demons, UFOs etc...

>hurr durr Mandela fags are retarded

Where do you draw the line, retard?
>>
>>19519173
yes

i remember it too

OOOOOOF THEEE WOOOOOORLD
>>
>>19519245

Flat Earth, vaccines cause autism, and Mandela Effect to name a few. I consider myself open minded, not retarded, retard.
>>
>>19519173
I remember there always being "of the world" at the end.
>>
>>19519173
I noticed something a few days ago and it freaked me real bad. My little bro was watching cartoons and when I walked past I saw he was watching the new Voltron and it had the five lions and everything, but the top lion was black and not white. I used to casually watch some of the original Voltron when I was younger, so I kind of knew the story and I knew the head lion was white, but when I looked it up online it was black in the new series and in the original series, even though I remember it being white.
>>
>>19519823

You must have been living in an alternate universe then. If I felt comfortable that our conversation wouldn't be monitored, it would be interesting to compare events in our timelines to see when you crossed over into this universe.
>>
>>19519875
Compare events anyway. They're too busy ((preparing)) to bother you for at least another month.
>>
>>19519875
Hey I remember Darth Vader saying to Luke "Luke I am your father" in empire strikes back. Now when I look on youtube the clip it has he says "no, I am your father"
See I just proved the Mandela affect, AGAIN
If you remember the opposite happening then you lived in another universe I'm right LALALALALALALA
>>
>>19519173
You're too young, son. Please stop reaching.
>>
>>19519875
If we BOTH wear our tinfoil hats we will be okay.
>>
File: Killer_Queen_Family_Guy.png (183KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
Killer_Queen_Family_Guy.png
183KB, 448x252px
AAAAAAA NEWS OF THE WORLD
>>
Does anyone remember Peter Fonda dying around 2010-2011? I was sure of it until I saw an article about him last night and he is still alive and well.
>>
>>19519173
MY GOD YES YOU'RE RIGHT

oh no wait, the other thing, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
Alright,
This thread proved a success. I never want to see somebody say the remember WatC ending with "of the world" ever again.
>>
>>19519875
-_-
>>
>>19519173

No. When I played Hockey as a kid, my coach used to play this when we won tournaments. It's always been we are the champions of the world.
>>
>>19519173
they are the champions
OF THE MANDELA EFFECT
THE TIME REBELS BITCHES

FLASH
AAAAAAH AHHHH
SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>19520627
Terminator /X/ to the Edge of Panic
PUBLIC ENEMY
NUMBER ZEROOOOO
>>
>>19519173
can you at least spell Madela right you fucking LARPin /x/ destroying motherfucking idiot.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.