[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need .pdf books on how to exorcise a demon, anything helps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1525.jpg (1MB, 3024x3779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1525.jpg
1MB, 3024x3779px
need .pdf books on how to exorcise a demon, anything helps
>>
>>19518925
Christ helps. They don't like him
>>
>>19518925
that setup at the door is cheesy as fuck. why do you need to exorcise a demon?
>>
>>19518925
>exorcise a demon
gotta take it on walks
>>
Accept Jesus as your savior and say in name of Jesus .
>>
>>19518925
Worship of Hanuman,
Kali, Durga, etc.
>>
You need only the power of Christ.
Anywhere else you seek you will only find darkness and more devils.

>>19519365
>>
>>19519014
ah yes, quite a funny laughing matter
hahah
yes
comedy
and so.... you genuinely think this can be a light, humorous matter?
>>
>>19518925
I think I found a PDF of the Roman Ritual someplace, but I don't remember where. It features the canonical Catholic rituals for exorcising demons.

I wouldn't mind finding some information for dealing with non-Christian demons though. I've been wanting to read about it as well.
>>
>>19519490
that is the last source on earth you want to goto for exorcism advice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2wUz_qrX4
>>
>>19519374
What exactly can Christ do besides, obviously, die like a giant pussy?
>>
>>19519497
You feel safe and secure mocking and jesting regarding such a topic?

to say nothing of your exceedingly wicked specific manner of doing so
>>
>>19519506
Most rational people aren't scared of fictional characters, you friggin dingbat.
>>
>>19519583
Then you have made your decision. As it is yours to make.

You may never know the sadness the loss of even a single soul creates.

see:
>>19519422
>>
>>19519591
he could be doing karmayoga
>>
Start with some pushups and situps. After that maybe some jumping jacks and have a run. That should keep busy for a while.
>>
>>19519492
Well that's what the Catholics use, and if you have better I'd love to read it. Otherwise, fuck your Protestant bullshit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.