[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, magic that can fix me fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: images (53).jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
26KB, 443x332px
I had full deep personalization and am getting better now but my sexuality is messed up from it and i cant finish during sex a lot of the time cuz my arousal is all fucked up from being psycotic and depersonalized and it feels like i have to use lots of energy thats blocked, all my chakras all messed up and i feel like i wanna die when i cant finish sexually.
>>
Wow, those Japanese and that racial insensitivity of theirs.

Supposed to based on California girls, specifically beachcombers I know, but blacks see it as otherwise.
>>
>>19518814
Seek Jesus, go to church!
>>
>>19519264
I think it's very arousing
>>
>>19518814
use other hand
>>
File: galpolice.jpg (401KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
galpolice.jpg
401KB, 1200x1800px
Are gyarus paranormal?
>>
>>19519340
Haha

A dood
>>
File: 1503973498107.jpg (64KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1503973498107.jpg
64KB, 500x681px
>>19519264

Why do you care what a bunch of niggers think?
>>
>>19520258
Uah...
>>
>>19518814
I used to have depersonalization which became just derealization after I got over my depression. There was a time where I was almost always in a dissociative state, but I didn't think it was too bad, considering what I'd gotten out of (not just depression, but it's irrelevant so I'm not gonna get into it).

That's when I started fucking with the occult and witchcraft. I had once before, as a teen, but I abandoned it for reasons (I can explain if you want to know, but once again irrelevant). Anyway, I found out my chakras were fucked, my root worst of all (sacral second, I feel your pain), and since meditating didn't seem to fix the problem I decided to look elsewhere. I found that there were crystals that helped with grounding and I figured I'd try. First one I got was a black tourmaline, but it kinda made me feel like crap, so I decided to try something else. My second choice was onyx, in the form of a ring. 3 days into wearing it I realized I hadn't dissociated once and I have worn it every day since.

My root chakra went back to normal and the rest followed suit with only a little effort on my part.

Now I can't tell you what crystal will work best for you, but I think trying them out will be worth it since it's not like they're expensive or anything.

Here's the list I found for grounding crystals:
Astrophyllite, Bronzite, Dolomite, Hematite, Obsidian, Onyx, Sardonyx, Schorl (Black Tourmaline), Smoky Quartz, Tiger’s Eye.
>>
>>19518814
>fell for the ego death meme
>>
>>19521762
Only cuz i was being physically and mentally tourtured with coersion that turned into blackmail and coersion and soul destroying treatment that made me crazy and die inside so i had to go to a ward 3 times last year.
>>
>>19521727
I already use black tourmaline and kyanite and a fibonacci binaural video every day but my derealization wont
>>
>>19521762
lol...I know they don't understand that when they start down that path it's to break your will so your energy can be tapped.

There's a sucker born every minute for that one.
>>
>>19521831
It wont stop

Sexuality all fucked up, derealization all the time, when i get too excited my brain keeps telling me it doesnt matter or that any strong feelings about anything at all are bad and meaningless
>>
>>19521839
I dont understand any of what you said
>>
>>19521831
Then tourmaline might not be it for you. It can really fuck you energy-wise.

>>19521842
Huh. How are your chakras? One by one?
>>
>>19521842

Yeah, that yogic path is built to snap the elastic on a man. Why do you think trannies or sexless monks are such a big deal with the vedics? Alternatively it turns women into tigers in the bedroom.

>>19521846
You broke your own will...you broke your sex drive. Part of being a MAN, is between your legs and to power it takes will. You are now one of many self induced eunuchs out there (no fap).
>>
>>19521839
Pfft, look at you talking out of your ass.

Ego death is important, and not nearly as scary as the name suggests.
>>
>>19521860
>/trash/ reject wisdom
>>
>>19521854
Root chakra all fucked up, have not finished with PIV yet because when its happening and naked it feels like something i would never experience like it would of never happened to me and everyone told me it would never happen.
I feel like its not happening and get nervous at the thought of snapping into arousal, most aroused i can get is while sucking my spouses dick and kissing him. But with intercourse it feels like its too intense and i cant summon the energy and i get spiritually frozen.

And my emotions heart solar plexus are all fucked up and it feels like it takes too much energy to feel im actually here and now and that good things are happening cuz a year ago i was put so deep into psychosis it felt horrible and tgat everything was bad and nothing was good.
>>
>>19521860
I am female tho...
>>
>>19522018
I know you're struggling but honestly, being dissociative and dealing with what you did, you're fucking strong not to have split off.

Oh, so heart and solar plexus, now it makes sense. Okay, I've got some recommendations for you.
Get your hands on some sandalwood incense, a clear quartz (a point is best, but get whatever's convenient), and look up the crystals from the list I gave you until you find one that feels right and get that. Tourmaline is definitely not for you if your solar plexus is fucked, you're grounding all of your energy.
If you don't know how to already, learn how to make an energy ball, program it to clear any blockages in your chakras from the bottom up and meditate like that every day. Eventually you'll get better. I know this is no instant fix, but I don't think there is one, and these are my best tips. They worked for me and my only working chakras when I started where my heart and crown.
>>
>>19521864
>Ego death is important, and not nearly as scary as the name suggests.
-t newage tendie
>>
Nothing about magick works fast, OP. You sound like you need more time in the loony bin too. So go back and check yourself in.
>>
>>19522154
Split off?
Btw a few months ago i was in a state i know would of made others suicidal but i just kept thinking about being around my husband and that even if i was shit forever i would still be able to be around him.
And i just kept waiting while doing things to make myself better, the techniqe o still use is fibonacci binaural beats every day with brainwashing my mind into not holding onto past fucked up memories by trying to live in the now and not live in thoughts. I touch and smell everything around me as much as possible, and try to flex my heart chakra/solar plexus to music reguralerly, sometimes i cant get any heart/solar plexus chakra reactions like back when i was spiritually dead for half a year but i just try to live in the now and hope i can get better, even when i was my worst, i didnt beleive i would get better but i tried, but even being kinda okay now, i realise im still so fucked up ajd feel just as bad cuz i cant finish with PIV and have masturbation issues now.
>>
>>19522154
Dont understand the energy ball thing but i guess ill try onyx or obsidian.

I was just told black tourmaline was the best for curing depersonalization/derealization and bringing you to reality.

Why could it be wrong? What could black tourmaline be fucking up?
>>
>>19518814
9mm does the trick
>>
>>19522154
Oh now i get it, splitting into black and white thinking.
I use to do something kinda like that before going crazy but the crazy feelings were so bad and deep the only place to go was to not think in a black and white way.
>>
>>19522286
>Split off?
Yeah, as in another personality to protect you, or deal with the pain. You know, DID.

I don't know how good of an idea it is to use brainwashing and binaural waves, but if you know you can't deal with it right now, and as long as you know you're gonna have to revisit the pain and truly work through it at one point, I guess do what you must.

You have to work through your chakras one at a time, but when your root chakra is in order all the others will be easier.

>>19522298
>Dont understand the energy ball thing
It's energy manipulation.
Fairly simple practice and you can just google chi ball to learn how to make one.

>I was just told black tourmaline was the best for curing depersonalization/derealization and bringing you to reality.
Not everything can work for everyone. It just doesn't suit your personal needs, it didn't suit mine either.

>Why could it be wrong? What could black tourmaline be fucking up?
The solar plexus is where most of your energy is stored. It being fucked, and tourmaline's primary function being grounding excess energy, you see how that is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>19522380
>as long as you know you're gonna have to revisit the pain and truly work through it at one point, I guess do what you must.
Oh nah i pretty much went straight into all my life problems and posibilities about reality and fears etc to escape from something else i was dealing with before and cleaned out my soul so thoroughly i keep snapping into a childhood 5 yearold emotional state when i got some atmospheric awareness back. Realise its part of the healing process to make me feel safe but i wanna just speed that up as fast as possible so i can get my adult emotions back full time and unblock my high arousal.

Oh fuck, im not in a gemstone aria right now but ill look into it when i get back to a gemstone aria.

Guess later on using black tourmaline may work.
>>
>>19519319
Underated answer.
>>
>>19522433
I see, well I don't know how much you can speed this up, but regardless I think you're really doing well.

>Guess later on using black tourmaline may work.
Yep, you could totally use it later, perhaps even for a different purpose, but definitely drop it for now. You'll be in a better place to control your dissociation with your energy storages undistributed.

And I guess with that I'm off to bed. I hope I was helpful OP.
>>
>>19522503
Yes the gemstone part may help a lot thnx.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.