[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Demons - Can they kill angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Antichrist.png (99KB, 537x548px) Image search: [Google]
Antichrist.png
99KB, 537x548px
If so, which ones?
>>
File: 1460854213330.jpg (577KB, 1260x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1460854213330.jpg
577KB, 1260x1920px
>>19518298
The one with the Hattori Hanzo sword.
>>
same thing
>>
File: 1452624270820.jpg (301KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452624270820.jpg
301KB, 399x600px
>>19518495
almost this
>>
The only advice I can give you is to read into the angels of the 'Shem Hamephorash', or read into Thomas Rudd. I don't think a demon can kill an angel. I'd almost argue that angels, especially your higher ranking angels, would instead rule over a demon.

Assuming this isn't RP, there can only be so many reasons you wish to kill an angel. I'll have to find it, but I feel like there is a ritual or something to, more or less, banish/nullify someone else's angel if that's what we're talking about. At the same time, I kind of don't want to look if that's what you are intending to do.
>>
I got an update. Yeah, pretty much all you'll find has to do with a fictional series on prime TV. However, I've found a hint that there is text dealing with angels related to Goetia. The fictional series I referenced might have drawn roughly from an actual text... I don't think you can kill them. It does look like something exists to banish them, but apparently the traditional texts, if they exist, do actually hint that it's probably going to require a blood sacrifice which means any way, if it existed, is likely borderline illegal, and you likely shouldn't fuck with that. Either way, everyone is very hush-hush on explaining if it actually exists.
>>
>>19518479

I want to mate with that creature.

Seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with me? I could nut 8 times a day and still want more. People say it drains your energy or whatever the fuck, but no.
>>
>>19519515
Kali is pretty attractive in that image.

In all seriousness, here's what I found researching all night. It's pretty silly to kill an angel since they generally will leave if asked. If one is attached to you, you can just ask it to leave.

There's several banishing rituals related to Goetia and Enochian magic that could potentially work, but I can't find any sources stating they specifically work for angels. Perhaps they do, and you could banish the angel from your presence. It seems silly because, once again, angels generally do what you ask of them assuming you've contacted one in the first place. They'll leave at your will.
>http://www.kondor.de/enoch/henban.html

If it's someone else's angel? I dunno'. You likely can't get rid of their angel, but you might can inadvertently control it through the person themselves. I'd imagine this would require a binding ritual on the person, and therefore the angel would no longer be a threat since it would respect the wishes of the person in question. I dunno' what binding rituals are specific to Goetia and Enochian magic, if any.

Honestly, it looks like you may have to construct your own ritual no matter what you do so... how well do you know your shit?
>>
Goetic demons are not demons they are daemons, ancient spiritual beings, calling them demons is a common error in translation, so no, at least the majority of them can't, but I don't know, maybe if it's a really powerful daemon VS an angel low in the angelic hierarchy, maybe, but in general, they can't beat the angels
>>
tfw /x/ is now full of edgelords who want to go on a satanist angel-killing spree like they're playing some kind of video game
>>
>>19521296
Tfw when they have no doom raider to back it up.
>>
>>19521296
Yeah, it's pretty edgy. Not going to lie. It was a good question though to research. But turns out there's not really a way to do it.

It seems to appear there's someone out there that might know, but no one wants to say. The closest I got just went to someone mentioning a blood sacrifice in the sense of actually killing a living being.
>>
>>19521291
Could someone rework the Sigil of Ameth used by John Dee? It's used to summon them, but could it be reworked to trap/bind them? It's so similar in design to grand pentacle, and that one is definitely focused on both summoning and binding on the other end of the spectrum.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.