[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEMONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 613046103_449077.gif (803KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
613046103_449077.gif
803KB, 400x400px
lol can i summin a demons lol i wanna be RICH XD sum 1 tell me how to summin a demons
>>
File: 1502158933168.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1502158933168.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>
>>19518197
>not summoning a succubus so you can lose your virginity
What a fag
>>
>>19518197

Goetia.
>>
>>19518197
Huff propane and listen to earth, wind, and fire. On the night of a new moon. Or,
Stand in the next rain until it quits while meditating on knowledge that the ancient water bestows upon thee.
>>
>>19519072
i'd rather smoke weed and listen to earth.
>>
how do magnets work
>>
>>19519078
Then you will only summon hippies and not demons.
>>
How do I get big thick demonic cock to fuck me?
>>
>>19518197
Smonk We'd everdai

Whoop whoop
>>
File: PicsArt_08-31-09.47.12.jpg (80KB, 532x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-31-09.47.12.jpg
80KB, 532x1024px
>>19519141
this
>>
Ha, nice picture.
>>
One way is to use solomon's patterns, where you sit on the triangle and you have circle in front of you. They can be e.g. painted on a floor, but you can make a triangle and circle with stones and candles too. Athmosphere needs to feel real. That is the msot importabt thing. Demon do not come in the supermarket, you need to attract them.

After you have one your patterns, sit on the triangle and Imagine snake-like creature going around the circle in front of you. While doing this, pick up one of the solomon's demons and force it inside the ring. The snake around the demon won't let him out.

While the choosen demon is inside the circle, tell him, that he must to do whatever you orders him to do. No matter how he's gonna do it, but if you cannot see the results in three days, you will capture him again. Usually they do not have a courage to resist a great magickan as you are, so they do whatever you wish them to do for you. And many of them have armies of lost souls under their command, so your requests and orders are easy for them.

All you needs to do is to be sure about your abilities to capture them and that your force us strong within you, only then they starts to fear you. If you are not strong, they might act similar ways toward you and you will become their slave.

There is other ways for summoning demons, and one is just respect them and ask a favor. They might ask you something, usually a small donation, not more and you will get what you want. I rather recommend to talk them via telepathy and ask them to do something rather than trying to capture them, but if you believe that you're strong enough for demon hunting, good luck for that, you'll need it.
>>
And sorry for misspellings, I wrote with a phone and some of the magickan doesn't write fluent english either.
>>
>>19518197
You wouldn't understand. It's based on magnets.
>>
>>19521970
Underrated post of the century
>>
I never liked Faygo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.