[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Agers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: new-age.jpg (85KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
new-age.jpg
85KB, 500x412px
Has someone here ever had contact with New Agers? I am basically looking for people interested in the occult to practice rituals together and worship Gods.

What are your experiences with them?

Can you conduct left-hand-path practices or are they more like some neohippie leftists?
>>
>>19517898
Drugs.
>>
>>19517898
New age practitioners are means to an end. They are weaponize autism with a good intention. Think of it like a safe space were you can be moderately goofy around them while they do insane shit. You will feel good and never feel awkward around them because they will be more awkward then you.
But while in there you find the concrete new age knowledge they fail to grasp.
>>
That might not be the crowd for LHP works in general.
>>
>>19517915
That sounds like the perfect place to find a crazycute girlfriend desu
>>
>>19517946
>tfw no green pilled gf
Most of those communities have milfs and not qt young chicks, those are smoking weed and shit and are degenerate.
>>
>>19517898
New Age was a big thing ... back in the 1980s. Not so new any more.
>>
>>19518443
it's still new, and hasn't fully been entered yet. the new age (aquarius) is part of an astrological procession, the earth's position in relation to the rest of the galaxy. they're supposed to last about 2100 years.
>>
New agers tend to spout what they hear because it feels good instead of whether it works, or even makes sense
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.