[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in productive programming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Simpsons_911.jpg (65KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_911.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
Do you believe in productive programming?
>>
>>19517346
>productive
Like educational TV or HowTo videos?
>>
*predictive
>>
I believe in unproductive sex.
>>
>>19517462
with your repredictive organs?
>>
>>19517346
I think Microsoft Office was a pretty productive bit of programming, yes.
>>
File: there_is_no_woman.gif (477KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
there_is_no_woman.gif
477KB, 800x1181px
>>19517654
Not since they added that gay ribbon on top and it now takes me 2 hours to do what used to take me 5 minutes. I honestly get more done with Notepad and Calculator than Office now.

On topic. It's not "predictive programming" its a warning. According to the Cabal's Babylonian monkey paw blood magic system they MUST warn you before they do something like 9/11. The warning can be incredibly obscure and nearly impossible to actually see, but as long as there is a CHANCE that you MIGHT see it, they have "fulfilled the letter of the law".

Somehow this half assed warning clause absolves them of any karmic responsibility of their evil actions (so they believe). If they warn you and you "ignore it", then you have technically "consented" to be murdered in a terrorist attack.

No sane, decent, human thinks like this, but that's how they think.
>>
>>19518750
if this is true, then there's a law down in letters somewhere. can you produce this law?

if not, why do you believe they operate on such a system?
>>
File: 77_never_forget.jpg (446KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
77_never_forget.jpg
446KB, 833x768px
>>19518768
If it's written down somewhere then it's hidden from us mere plebs. I guess sharing the law isn't a part of the law. Remember kiddos, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse"

It does fit with the whole false "consent" system. If you look closely they are always trying to get you to "consent" spiritually. This percolates downward into all the things that they influence and corrupt like business, government, and law enforcement. EVERY single terrorist attack in the last 10 years has been preceded by a "warning" like this. Now that we have the internet, it's getting easier to work together and find these warnings after the fact. In the future someone might be able to make a comparative algorithm to search for these warnings and give us a REAL clear sane logical warning BEFORE the incident.

When that happens the Cabal will be screwed.
>>
>>19518996
if some shmo on the paranormal board can come up with the idea of using algorithms for that, you can bet that the cabal has already come up with the idea and set it into motion using serious resources. if the cabal controls resources and technology, you can bet they're thinking far enough ahead to be ready for such attempts, and probably have laid pitfalls and traps already for when those attempts are made.

also, it would serve their interests to spread disinformation about some law that they adhere to in order to fool people into thinking that their actions can be predicted.

i wouldn't put money on there being any such law at all.
>>
File: not_this_time.png (365KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
not_this_time.png
365KB, 800x640px
>>19519026
The Cabal already does. There's no law that says they can't make fun of people for noticing these things. If someone makes a functional predictive algorithm there's no law saying they can't flood all media with fake inaccurate predictions. There's no law that says when someone comes eerily close to the figuring out the truth on a Mongolian finger painting board, that some Cabal shill can't make fun of him.

Also, the Cabal has incredibly powerful AI simulators. I'm sure they have predicted every conceivable scenario for the next 1000 years. It's too bad souls have a tendency to throw monkey wrenches into deterministic simulations.
>>
there isnt anything that cant be processed
therefor, all is programming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.