[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey all, can anyone give me a list of your favorite/the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: sh2.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sh2.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
Hey all, can anyone give me a list of your favorite/the best spoopy games to play. Thank you!
>>
File: DinoCrisisCoverScan.png (2MB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DinoCrisisCoverScan.png
2MB, 998x1000px
>>
LSD game.
>>
File: 1503904245022.png (3MB, 1432x4904px) Image search: [Google]
1503904245022.png
3MB, 1432x4904px
>>19517100
Here ya go.

Also Madotsuki is my waifu.
>>
alan wake is alright.
sanitarium was awesome if you like the old 2000ish isometric style games.

call of cthulhu: dark corners of the earth was good.

dead space was kinda clumsy but cool.

amnesia: the dark descent was good but doesn't have much replayability.

gabriel knight games are awesome, especially the first one.
>>
Cry of Fear is neat and free on Steam.
Alien Isolation overstays its welcome, but it's pretty spooky.
If you're into body horror and dystopia based horror with lots of action, Half life 2 is great though it's really stretching the idea of horror.
>>
have any of you ever actually been scared by a video game? i don't mean in a jump scare-y "oh jeez i just jumped in my chair a little haha" scared but something more advanced and real. i'm not sure it's possible.

for me any game with convincing atmosphere is never able to be completely convinving because of the hands on nature of a game. whether im concerned about the amount of bullets i have or need to solve a puzzle or get stuck on a part anywhere i am always strictly reminded that i'm playing a game. and this isn't a bad thing because it's, well, a video game but that sort of complicated and not cheap quick scare has only been able to be found in movies and real life for me
>>
>>19517191
Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners that the other anon mentioned was legit scary in a few spots.
>He's awake, I can hear him moving around in there
>FUCK LOCK THE DOOR LOCK THE DOOR LOCK THE DOOR
>>
>>19517191
If a game can keep me thinking about the spooks after I've stopped playing, specifically in the dead of night when I'm trying to sleep, then it's succeeded in scaring me.
>>
File: tome of eternal darkness.jpg (45KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
tome of eternal darkness.jpg
45KB, 500x306px
>>19517100
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is pretty great. It was the first real horror game I played, and my introduction into Lovecraftian horror.
>>
>>19517100
the Fatal Frame series is bretty good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.