[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The knocking ghost... And somthing else.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

When i say "knocking ghost" im refering to several diffrent occasions through out my life (ussually when lying down to go to sleep) when i would here a quiet "knocking" within extreme close proximity. I could never identify what was causeing this and even laying perfectly still (as to not move the bed in any way to cause this knocking) the knocking sporadicly ensued. And perhaps the most puzzeling and /x/ thing about this "knocking ghost" is that it would also "mock" you if you knocked back. As puzzeled as i was trying to figure out what the hell is making this knocking, i would knock or tap on the wall or headboard and it would knock back my exact rhythm that i made. This would go on until i just stopped and fell asleep. My sister who is older than i, said she has experienced this to. So have any of you? Any thiughts or explanations?

On a seprate subject. I sleep with a small fan blowing in my direction. On some occasions when i am in a deep sleep, and begin to wake, but never fully awake... Just kind of like an in and out of deep sleep type of state, but slightly conscious... I can hear the fan emit a sort of loud "static" or "buzzing" with faint "voices" or "speech" projected at me. The voices come in and out and dont come in crystal clear and they seem to be "straining" like whatever is talking is trying really hard to project it and is just barely able to do it. Also when this happens i am ussually in a fearful and extremely tired state. This only happens when the fan is on. Anyone else experience this? Anyone care to share some insight or thoughts on the matter? I seem to think that somthing is useing the electicity/turbine/power/energy/wave length from the fan, to interact with me when im in a spiritually vulnerable state... But hell idk..?

Also ask about and discuss whatever experiences, questions or whatever, you may have about anything paranormal in your life. No fucking roleplaying. Thanks.
>>
>>19516982
look up Hypnogogic Hallucination just to help rule out that in your searches to identify the knocking experiences etc.

also i have sometimes heard voices in the noise of fans blowing, but usually during periods of mental illness.
>>
File: wiley-wallace-painting-6.jpg (232KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
wiley-wallace-painting-6.jpg
232KB, 775x775px
>>
>>
>>19516995
The knockings happened when fully awake and had not yet fallen asleep. Like i had just gotten into bed and it would immediatly start when im settled in and all is quite. My sister has also talked about experiencing the very same thing. Specifically the "mocking" knocks. Out of bewilderment and curiosity we would knock back... And it would repeat my knocks exactly. If i knocked twice. It knocked twice back. If i knocked 4 times it knocked 4 times back.

What types of mental illness are you talking about when you heard voices projecting from a fan? Did you also experience the loud static buzzing from the fan? Almost as if its reaching out to touch you.. Gradually getting louder the closer it feels.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 249x202px
>>
File: desktop-1425912128.jpg (313KB, 650x926px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1425912128.jpg
313KB, 650x926px
>>
>>19517173
psychosis. audio hallucinations. no buzzing or static, just whispering.
>>
>>19517774
Hmm. Thats seems diffrent than what im speaking of.
>>
>>19517173
Is your sister's bedroom near yours?
>>
>>19519825
Its a big prank.
>>
>>19517173
Recently I've had strange knocking, they would only ever occur when i was in my bed and i would close my eyes.
The knocks seems to go around the room, as if someone was knocking on different materials, including some that sounded like some one lighting flicking the light bulbs.
>>
>>19519825
Lol the room she grew up in is next to mine. But the beds are opposite from the wall separating us. Bless her heart but my sister was way to naieve back then to come up with a prank like this and never obtain the satisfaction of saying "gotcha! Lololol" all these years. Twas not a prank. The taps are soft and quiet and seem to be comming from my immeadiate proximity. Although i could never figure out where. Even if i lay perfectly still, the taps ensued waitng for me to tap back.
>>
>>19519966
Hmm seems odd. Did the knocking occur in diffrent rhythms and patterns? Did you attemot to knock back?

I almost feel like somthing of a spiritual nature dwelled or still dwells within the house. Ever since i was just about 3 years old this house has been a home to very many negative energies from my family members due to alcohol abuse, borderline child abuse, neglect, trauma, depression, dysfunction, and an old religion a family member of mine used to practice. It involved a shrine of some sort, black incense, a bowl collecting the ashes that was not to be disturbed, a bell and mallet, candles, beads for the hands, and some sort of chanting that they would repeat over and over. I was always told not to bother any of the stuff. One day i ran my finger into the ashes and this particular person began to feel very ill almost exactly after i did it. Spoopy. Anyways i said all that to establish reason why some entity or spirit could have manifest or dwell in our house. Due to all the negative energy surrounding our family. All my life ive been sort of highly sensitive to paranormal shit. Especially today in my adult years. I cant stand it. Im not a whimp, ive lived a fairly normal guys life (except for childhood), played sports, partied hard, fist fights, got my fair share of pussy etc... But if im ever alone anywhere, im always on edge with goosebumps and my hair on my arms standing up, looking over my shoulder, and senseing like somthing is there watching me or some sort of haunting is about to happen. I just feel highly susceptable to that kind of crap and it sucks. Ive have experienced quite a bit of paranormal stuff when im alone. in my younger and adult years.
>>
File: jesus_demons-cropped-300x289.gif (78KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_demons-cropped-300x289.gif
78KB, 300x289px
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.