[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War Ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 193x261px
I used to live in Shelbyville Kentucky. My mother and I lived together in a small ranch house. My grandparents lived just up the road, they ran a bed and breakfast together. It's called the yellow carriage house if you want to look it up or if you live close by. Anyway, My mother was going through medical school at the time so i spent weeks at a time at the bread and breakfast. During these visits the house became a second home for me. Soon however i started to notice things that nobody would talk about. Objects would disappear before reappearing seemingly out of nowhere, The dogs would begin to bark wildly at a wall or an empty room for minutes or even hours at a time. This continued for a while and eventually I thought nothing of it. That is, until i started to see dark figures in the corner of my eye. soon they became more material and noticeable. Instead of just being in the corners of my vision, they would appear dead ahead of me. They mostly stood with their back turned to me, as if they were standing watch over something. However, sometimes they would stand facing me staring into my eyes blankly. The spirits all wore gray coats and trousers with dark leather belts as well as a gray wool cap. I saw the spirits for a while before i told anyone, but my family ignored me. My mother claiming that i was imagining things and my grandmother straight up ignored my questioning. This continued for years, until one day i was walking into the living room when i saw a spirit behind me, this had never happened before. Before i knew it i was being dragged across the floor to the basement door. Stopping just before the door and then the spirit vanished. It was about two years after the incident when my grandmother finally explained who the spirits are, she said this- During the civil war, a group of African american confederate soldiers were tasked with herding cattle through the woods of Shelbyville, all was going well before they were ambushed by the Union...
>>
I ain't reading all that shit. Learn to use paragraphs.
>>
>>19516659
Weird stuff anon. Something about civil war effected areas and this kind of activity. Personally I wouldn't dare venture to such places at night...
>>
continuing here

The union men spooked the cattle and the confederate men were trampled and left half dead in the woods. Marooned by the very men fighting for there freedom. Over time the bodies were buried and forgotten. That is until the basement of the house was constructed, during the excavation process several bodies were uncovered as well as several civil war relics. She then tells me that she knows this because the spirits told her so, claiming that she had seen them almost every day since she moved in. My father also told me a story about how when i was an infant the soldiers would watch over my crib. Now i have to say that this is a true story!!! I am not making this up, this is a real place and the ghosts there are real, if you live in shelbyville i would love to hear your input, furthermore if you have stayed at this B&B have you seen them, because i know they have seen you.
>>
please forgive grammar and punctuation errors. i'm retarded i know.
>>
>>19516710
interesting story man, and you aren't too retarded. just remember B&B= Bed and breakfast. anymore stories from your family?
>>
>>19516679
Kek, this.

If dude can't even paragraph you just KNOW it's gonna be illiterate bullshit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.