[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primordial Gnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1503422626654[1].png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1503422626654[1].png
584KB, 1400x2700px
What does /x/ thinks about Primordial Gnosis?

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

I've recently come across this book and things never made so much sens to me before. I highly recommend its reading for those interested

tl;dr:

>matter is evil
>time is evil
>this is an imperfect material universe created by an imperfect god
>there's a higher, unknowable god outside of this created universe
>our bodies and souls were created by this creator god, but our spirit comes from the higher plane and it's trapped here
>the Gnosis shows us a way to get out of this imperfect world of suffering

If there are people here already familiar with this religion, has anyone ever done the initiation? I'm curious but at the same time afraid of trying.
>>
File: 1399884735680.png (786KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1399884735680.png
786KB, 1400x2700px
>>19516347
Fixed
>>
>>19516347
I've been Gnostic for a while. I've been trying to redpill others. Surprisingly, the atheists and pagans seem to take to it better than the Christians do.
>>
File: 1502828203481.png (298KB, 1112x761px) Image search: [Google]
1502828203481.png
298KB, 1112x761px
>>19516347
>>
>>19516347
>our bodies and souls were created by this creator god, but our spirit comes from the higher plane
Whats the differance between soul and spirit?
>>
>>19516489

The fact that you think there is a difference between the redpill and the bluepill means you are still a slave to the control system. A quarter is still a quarter regardless of whether it's head up or tails up.
>>
>>19516489
Have you had the initiation? Could you tell me about the experience if so?

>>19516504
The book says the soul was created by the creator god and serves as a receptacle for the divine spark (spirit), that was not created by him, but comes from the immaterial outer plane.

The Demiurge uses the divine spark to accelerate his plans in this created plane.

Read the book, anon. It's a short one, you can finish it in a couple of hours.
>>
>>19516504

Spirit is your template. Soul is a temporary copy of that template that can be modified for whatever purposes.
>>
>>19516512
not the same poster, but the redpill represents revelation of the nature of an illusion, whereas the bluepill represents retreating within the illusion in ignorance.

attempting to aware anon that there is a hidden reality behind an illusion he is fooled by is basically offering them a redpill.
>>
I can't believe you've made me waste 5 minutes where I could be reading rosacrucian texts or something.
Before people click that link, just read this short excerpt, then decide if it's for you or not:

"Ask this creator satan, who is called "Righteous Judge" and "God of Love", why children die. Also ask him why he invented so many viruses and diseases. He will not reply because as well as being unfair he is also deaf and blind. Gnostics maintain that the creator feeds on the outpouring of pain and weeping produced by man."

I rest my case.
>>
>>19516978
you didn't even make a case, though. also, stop blaming other people for the choices you consciously make for yourself.
>>
>>19516347
Read Jung's Sermons of the Dead. Gnosticism gets some things right (the horror of inexorable natural law, the source of reality in a transcendent, ineffable source), but it's still pretty entry-tier.

The Demiurge (understood as that which in reality frustrates, corrupts, and destroys goodness) is the enemy. The Pleroma is, though not expressly malevolent itself, is the enemy (returning to it would be to dissolved/negated by it, like salt thrown in the ocean, so you busted your ass just to return to nothingness, congrats dipshit).

The only salvation is the spark in you - cultivate it.
>>
>>19517049
Thanks for the recommendation, I will look it up.
>>
one subjective argument i have to sustain the gnostic point of view was that on ayahuasca i saw clearly that human suffering was not only the goal of this reality but also it was the building blocks that build it. That particular energy specifically is what this creator feeds on and converts into matter. Again, noticed the whole matter/energy conversion process on it, also the triangle/eye of providence came and wanted to be "nice" but i did not really think this all works because i could see the limitations of the matrix, i mean they were there in plain sight for everyone to see. Just a huge fuckaround. At the end i noticed that we are all higher beings tricked to come here to "help" then we find out all they wanted was to trap us here and milk us. We were naive.
>>
>>19518589
so, madoka then?
>>
>>19518627
idk i havent watched that or know what it is, i mean google gives me a rough idea i guess, more like being pimped out for sex to demons by your parents while they brainwash you that it is the right thing to do but also they are not your parents and also they are demons too
>>
File: fixed2.png (2MB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
fixed2.png
2MB, 1400x2700px
>>19516384
>>
Brahma is the creator.
>>
>>19519483
Every culture has a name for the One.

The Christians are brainwashed into thinking the god they follow the Demiurge is the One.
>>
>>19516347
you are the higher, unknowable god, we all are. submitting to the demiurge is like letting yourself be taken prisoner by your child when playing a game. we do it because we are the all that is and there is no manifestation in the realm of the absolute. just remember that you can never be destroyed and while it may seem like an eternity that you are trapped here it is really just a blink of the eye and you were never really here in the first place you just projected your consciousness in. when you are done here you will just hop into another demiurge dimension so that you can experience the wonder of creation, heck you can go and be a demiurge if you fancy, you actually are being an infinite variety of demiurges right now as well as all the souls within. isn't THIS/IT/ALL just amazing? :)
>>
File: gnostic_diagram2.jpg (73KB, 864x488px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic_diagram2.jpg
73KB, 864x488px
Everyone hatin Yaldabaoth...
But how many of you can safely say that you would do a better job as a god than It?
None.
Ik it sucks, but it's the best we got.
>Also reminder that Yalda is like that autist kid that wasn't wanted by his parents and survived a friggen abortion.
>>
>>19519534
nobody hatin', just that the poor autistic kid keeps crying for help, cause he can;t do anything himself, then when you try to help him, he locks you in his basement

so feel free to have stockholm syndrome but most sane people sort of make their way back out
>>
>>19519556
I just was playing Devil's Advocate as a former Valentinian.
Look the pic, what do you see?
:^)
>>
File: 1503642874448.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1503642874448.gif
964KB, 397x658px
>>19516384
>Destroy it
How do i do this senpaitachi? I dont give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>19516347
>>there's a higher, unknowable god outside of this created universe

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.
>>
File: 1497070656456.png (177KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
1497070656456.png
177KB, 1220x890px
>>19516384
get out of here greenpill
>>
>>19519561
i see i see, well desu i am just happy there are so many threads about this on the board, i feel that x and pol are getting closer and closer to the truth every day at an exponential rate, i think the whole of humanity is starting to feel it
>>
>>19519534
>Everyone hatin Yaldabaoth...

Hatin on Abraxas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ

We are in his prison.
>>
>>19516347
>unknowable god

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>19519784
>It-Who-Is
Fixed it for you anon
>>
>>19519784
Tbqh, still sounds much like the Christian God, or at least what I always thought he would be like. But who knows. Maybe other Christians really do worship Satan.
>>
>>19519801
Yes there are good intentioned Christians who dont know they are following the Demiurge.

The Demiurge claims to be god so its easy for them to get confused.
>>
>>19519789
Not him but I'm uncomfortable with calling the Monad it, because "it" seems to refer to a thing instead of a person when the Monad is more of a person than any human ever will be.
>>
I came to Gnosticism through Alchemy.

In Alchemy we have the Salt, Sulfur and Mercury.

These correspond to the Gnostic Body, Soul and Spirit respectively.

The goal of the Alchemist is to acquire what the Lord of the Garden the Demiurge wants to keep us from.

The Fruit of the Tree of Life gives Immorality like these Archons have.

He wants to keep us from it because he banished us from the garden fearing we would obtain it.

Jesus also tried to show us Eternal Life at the Last Supper with the Eucharist.

The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life. This Grail is what all seekers are after, the Philosopher Stone that gives life.

Jesus was crucified by Roman and Jewish Pagans who were doing what the Demiurge wanted. They knew that what he was giving us was forbidden by their Lord.

The Demiurge wants to keep us like a Mortal Slave so its easy to keep us in his Prison. His Matrix the Black Cube.
>>
>>19519808
You can't genderize something that is androgynous
>>
>>19519818
Given that the demiurge completely controls this universe, isn't the only way to escape to suck up to someone even more powerful than him, like the Monad?
>>
>>19519840
If you assume Escape to be the immediate goal...

I think Rebellion comes first.
>>
>>19519856
>Rebellion
Well that's an interesting thought. Can a tulpa conquer the creator of its own universe? Maybe we're special because some power higher than the demiurge made us.
>>
I think our ability to escape his prison is directly tied to us obtaining longer lives.

Because he limited our life to no more then 120 years to keep us like the Mortal Slave he needs.

He can always trap our souls and send them right back into the Matrix with a new body.

And when we are so focused on the struggle of survival we never have time to contemplate the mysteries.
>>
>>19519840
You really should take a lesson from Jesus and die being human for the sake of progressing humanity forward, anything else is just continuing the wheel and taking steps backwards.
>>
File: mrrobot_s2_cast_christian-slater.jpg (562KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot_s2_cast_christian-slater.jpg
562KB, 2560x1440px
>>19519873
Can a human Tulpa conquer it's host?
>>
>>19519879
Haha
>>
>>19519639
Go back pol fag
>>
I read the Book and I like it and its message overall.

But I am bothered by what they are saying about Cain and the Author also seems unaware that Sophia tricked the Demiurge into blowing the Breath of Life that was the Spirit and the Divine Spark into Adam.

Long before I looked into Gnosticism I researched the Bloodline of Cain. They are known as the Serpent Bloodline. I have paid attention to what the Gnostics said about Cain and many other books.

I have read a Gnostic Grimoire that explained how Cain was the son of the Serpent Archon Yaldabaoth and how Seth was born of Eve and Adam and not the chief archon Yaldabaoth.

Sethian gnosticism I believe also holds this view.

That because Seth was the son of Eve and Adam that he got a double dose of the Divine Spark.

While Cain was a son of Eve and Yaldabaoth.

Yaldabaoth is the Jealous god, he is very Jealous of this Divine Spark that mankind has. The Divine Spark of Spirit is integral to the Demiurges plans.

This is why he favored Abel over Cain, because he was also a true son of Adam and Eve like Seth.
>>
For anyone reading this book the Biblical Lucifer has no connection with the Gnostic Lucifer.

To a Gnostic Light comes from the Aeons and the Pleroma.

But the one time that Lucifer is spoken of in the bible is in direct relation to an Adversary of the Lord. IE: Marduk the Bel / Baal of Babylon.
>>
If gnosticism is the truth and I decide not to follow it for whatever reason, am I going to burn in hell forever or do gnostics beliebeve in reincarnation or something?
>>
>>19523892
We think Earth is a kind of hell where souls are reborn into.
>>
>>19523892
Gnostics believe we are inside the matrix and Jesus taught us how to escape.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.