[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me a sign. i don't know what to do. im so lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1503714619364.jpg (386KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503714619364.jpg
386KB, 1135x1600px
give me a sign. i don't know what to do. im so lost.
>>
>>19516051
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/dhp/dhp.intro.budd.html
>>
File: 666cake.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
666cake.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>
>>19516051
Everyone is lost. Welcome to life, enjoy your stay.
>>
I've had white girls.
I've had black girls.
I've had indian girls.
I've had latino girls.
I've had mixed-race girls.
But never, not even once, have I fucked an asian girl and it's fucking KILLING ME!!!!
>>
You need to start doing the things you know are right, pretty soon bud.

Start to self improve. Use the internet to figure out some ways if you don't already know.
>>
>>19516051
"It's so simple right before your eyes
If you'll look through this disguise
It's always here, it's always there
It's just love and miracles out of nowhere."

Signs are all around you. All you have to do is listen and be aware. You will hear the tune.

https://youtu.be/jseTa7HUIDU
>>
>>19516067
it's super easy, at least in asia
>>
>>19516176
im blind and deaf to them how can i learn to see
>>
>>19516051

Im lost too.

I thought I was on a good path, creating my own business. Working towards working 50 hours per week. I ain't selling shit and I'm about to get kicked out my house.

>>19516166

I know, but it's scary to leave this me behind. And I'm afraid it will get very much worse before it gets better, especially with meditation (hidden trauma, anxiety, emotions etc)
>>
>>19516051
Put your priorities into order and look into wonderful new beginnings
>>
>>19516199
Be aware. Listen to your thoughts and your surroundings. Are you separate from them? Where do the thoughts originate and are they purely random? Why do certain songs seem to resonate while others don't?

https://youtu.be/W2azO25JtFo
>>
>>19516051
dubs?
>>
>>19516051
You ask us why? Ask the Lord
>>
>>19516218
>And I'm afraid it will get very much worse before it gets better
It's called growing.
You're Not the clouds, You are the blue sky underneath, You only happen to "have" clouds.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 308x163px
>>19516051
>>
>>19516067
Which was the best? Asking for a friend..
>>
>>19516508
he is not answering
>>
>>19516530
You're not listening.
>>
>>19516526
It's a toss up between this one white girl I dated when I was 16, and my ex, a bangladeshi girl. Both were petite virgins and an 8/10 easy.

If I had to choose I'd say the white girl. She was so hot I came instantly for the first 10 times we tried sex. She also had the softest skin I've ever felt. Literally felt like silk.
>>
>>19516067
You're missing out. So fucking THIGHT...
>>
>>19516051

Look within.
>>
>>19516544
Tight puts me off desu. I'm not a small guy down there and a few girls have had trouble taking my penis. It's annoying. Virgins are overrated imo.
>>
>>19516573
I suppose you're not missing out then, Because the tightness is sort of the point there.
>>
>>19516591
Yeah I just wanna cross the asian race off my list desu, it's the only flavour I haven't tried.

I don't care if she's a 50yr old woman with 6 kids and a baggy pussy.
>>
>>19516610
Then it's fucking easy. I mean, Thailand is a fucking hub of prostitution. You can get far better than 50 year old with baggy pussy for half of price of such in western, developed country. Quality service for low price!
>>
>>19516610

Why treating It like a list to check our things from? It's not like the universal simulation gives out achievements like fucking steam.
Just relax and rise to the occasion If You meet a cute azn.
>>
>>19516706
Probably bragging rights. "Dude, I fucked girls of all races". Makes it seem like the guy is missing the point. Especially since you're right, it does mean nothing as two girls in boundaries of single race can be different as fuck so fucking some doesn't mean one knows how the whole race is.
>>
>>19516051
Your OP image was a sign to me. Seek God in All things, that's the best I can tell you OP.
>>
>>19516775
Seek God in the devil most of all, because your image of God likely belongs to he who has the most to gain from lying about it.
>>
>>19516793
Gnostics have to go back in the middle east to be murdered by what remains of ISIS.
>>
>>19516775
Addendum to this post: look for methods of self improvement also, from diet changes to regular exercise, creative output and meditation.
>>
>>19516706
>>19516716
Not bragging rights at all, I just want to experience all that the world has to offer in terms of vagina.

>>19516662
kek
>>
>>19516827
Those have nothing to do with finding God in all things. Those are just things that improve your life regardless of your belief in God or not. Don't pretend to samefag to bring Christians to awareness.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 264x191px
>>19516844
But I did actually post both of these: >>19516775
>>19516827
>>
>>19516051
Get rid of your baggage first. Start by cleaning your personal space and ridding yourself of anything that you havent used in a year or anything thats broken. Donate or list on ebay your unwanted items. Next create a schedule of what you are supposed to do for the next week and hold your self to it. Eat a healthy and balanced diet and cease any negative or self destructive habits that you may have. Meditate daily. Your life is lacking in structure, order and you lack discipline and direction. Once you get these basics out of the way you can work on the primary source of your duspair.
>>
File: bangladeshi_girl_cute.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bangladeshi_girl_cute.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
>>19516543

Are you sure Bangladeshi girls aren't a hidden gem? This shit is crazy, I'm pulling one up on goggle to jerk my black cock to right now and i can't even decide. Oh boy, oh gee!
>>
>>19516218

I'm kinda in the same boat as you man. Keep doing what you know is right. I have my struggles too and today is probably one of the worst days I've had but I'm still fighting to the end. I'm scared too but you're not alone dude. Godspeed my friend.
>>
>>19516218
>>19516051
https://palousemindfulness.com

It's free. There's nothing to pay and nothing to lose. All you need is 45 minutes all to yourself every day. There are meditation exercises but they aren't anything to fear in any way and the first is very fascinating on many different levels. I always lie flat on my back when I meditate, so if you hate sitting still or have posture problems, I recommends doing that, too.
It helped me a LOT after a lot of traumatic things happened to me in a short amount of time. It helped me learn to calm my mind, focus, and make a positive path for myself. All it takes is dedication to actually becoming better so you can BE better, know what I mean? Give it a try, there's absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>19517229
See
>>19517235

Good luck with everything, anon.
>>
File: 1494944401644.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494944401644.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>19517207
just for educational purposes, how long is your black cock?, in inches, and in euro inches for our euro researchers, also the thickness
>>
File: fig.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
fig.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>19516051
>>19517245
where are my manors, op is gunna suicide and i am here asking about afro dick
chill out op, if x is right, we'll all get a meaning soon. unrustle your jimmies though, you might not be lost, but actually found, and enlightened, but you're seeking to get lost
>>
>>19517207
This one was. I really loved her. Only problem was her parents were devout Muslims and didn't allow her to be with a white man. Our relationship (and sex) was haram, but we still did it.

In the end though she left me for a Bangladeshi guy. Broke my heart. I can't fault her for following her families wishes but daym it still hurts a bit.
>>
>>19517245

Pretty damn big actually.

Get this, The woman I lost my virginity told my dick was big and long as shit and I could've even go in all the way she'd wince in pain. She was 40 year old black woman.

In diameter, I'd wager about 5-6 inches in thickness and about 7 inches in the length. Don't listen to pol, our dicks actually are big as shit.

>>19517451

Why not keep your race and lineage pure? 10 years down the line you would've knocked her up and had a mixed kid. And when you'd get bored of your marriage and the affair she was having with your black neighbor, you'll go on pol and roast the other races, in the mean time your kid will begin to hate himself because his father neglects him and next thing you know he'll be shooting up a school full of kids.

You dodged a bullet man, be grateful because I wished to fuck i never fucked the black milf because I might have fucking herpes now.
>>
File: A SIGN!!!.jpg (83KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
A SIGN!!!.jpg
83KB, 960x581px
>>19516051
>give me a sign
hope this helps
>>
File: 1474925171318.jpg (194KB, 1264x705px) Image search: [Google]
1474925171318.jpg
194KB, 1264x705px
>>19516051
Hello.

Your sign is to slow down. You are drifting at a minuscule, yet exponentially increasing rate. Stop your momentum and flow another way.
>>
>>19516051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0NqvdUiWI

You are the night, you are the ocean
You are the light behind the cloud
You are the end and the beginning
A world where time is not allowed

There's no such thing as competition
To find our way we lose control
Remember – love's our only mission
This is the journey of the soul

The perfect song is framed with silence
It speaks of places never seen
Your home's a promise long forgotten
It is the birthplace of your dreams
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (50KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
50KB, 672x372px
>>19519020
>>
Not OP, but I'm in a similar state. Problem is a year ago I was in deep shit, then instead of running away, I turned into the shadow, brought one of the lost fragments back into the light, splayed the dragon, got the treasure, burnt the boats, etc. I took massive action and got massive results, I was confident, engaged, and had finally found the path to spiral upwards.

Basically I massively improved my life, and now, less than a year later, it's gone to shit, I've lost almost everything, because I had compassion for someone who turned out to be an immature, thieving parasite.

So now like, I know how to create, know how to get out of the dark, I just don't have the will to do it, knowing that everything I work to do can be ripped away in an instant because I gave the benefit of the doubt to the wrong person. I tried to be responsible, I put desires in the present on hold to plan for the future, and I got totally fucked, now the dream that has kept me going is in tatters, and I genuinely don't see why I should try again when I'm just going to attract human garbage into my life. Like I tried to help someone & for completely reamed for it. I did all the work, I persevered and continued on, and now it's all for nought, I'm ready to throw in the towel for good on this lifetime. I know I can do great good & have a positive impact, but this betrayal just had me thinking why should I do anything to help anyone when they're just going to fuck me and others over at their first convenience.
>>
>>19516067
Indians are asian
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.