[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children Remembering Past Lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 012398641.jpg (93KB, 226x291px) Image search: [Google]
012398641.jpg
93KB, 226x291px
There are dozens of stories of children being born with memories of past lives. This is a well-documented psychological phenomena.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8l4XVfgPA
Some of these memories are surprisingly vivid, being of places the child has never visited or people the child has never seen or even been told of. They have startling details, like one child knowing his aunt was murdered... What does /x/ think of this? Does anybody have any personal experiences with this?
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/feeling-too-much/201412/children-who-seemingly-remember-past-lives
http://www.jimbtucker.com/return-to-life.html
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=ian-stevenson-semkiw-childhood-memories-reincarnation-past-life-lives
>>
>What does /x/ think of this? Does anybody have any personal experiences with this?
Fed memories. Like NDEs with angels/Jesus aren't really true.
>>
>>19515943
>Fed memories
Like things they pick up peripherally throughout their early stages of development? Seems reasonable, but the parents are adamant that some things the children spoke of were never mentioned in their presence, or never mentioned at all.
>>
If we believe that this universe is holographic and all is a simulation, then children remember their last game, before the respawn

The only thing i wonder is why they're playing this shitty game again...
>>
>>19515952
Yes, fed by the sim to promote myths.
>>
>>19515943
This. I'm actually a person who had past-life memories and looking back, it's obvious I made them up based on cues from my parents.

Without getting too much into it, my parents would occasionally drop hints that my dad thought I was a reincarnation of his grandfather. For the most part, these were really subtle; my parents never said "You're a reincarnation of this guy, tell us what you remember," it was just a couple of really small hints. Because I was a kid and thought my parents were right, I started making up stories about having dreams relating to things I knew about his life (things which I can still picture, actually; memory is weird like that, and lots of memories kids form are actually just stories that never happened). Because my parents had never directly told me any of the things I was talking about (and probably never talked about doing it with each other, which made it look like it came out of nowhere), they took it seriously, and so did I.
>>
I used to say some weird name to my mother when I was about 3 or 4. It sounded like Mr Jooya

Recently looked into the Tibetan book of the dead and calculated my birthday with a finish singers death day. interesting coincidence if anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juha_Vainio
>>
>>19516299
Are you an alcoholic?
>>
>>19516299

I'm an addict for sure. Had a problem in my early twenties and was on my way to becoming an alcoholic, but not sure how to explain it I just had a sudden realization that it needed to end. Honestly though it could have been the people I was hanging out with, aging dudes who are near 30 partying like 21 year olds.

Had problems with pills for a bit shortly after. As of right now I just smoke cigarettes and weed trying to put both into a minimum.
>>
>>19516364

Also I fucking hated school. I could do the work just had no desire to do it.
>>
I remember my past life. I lived in space with God. We lived in the sun.
>>
>>19515959
They have more to learn, more experiences to be had, more purification until liberation
>>
File: 1408725909342.jpg (84KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1408725909342.jpg
84KB, 580x580px
>>19515916
Why is it only some children, or very few people? Are they the main characters? Am I just a miserable background NPC?
>>
>>19517257
Being a background NPC doesn't sound so bad.
>>
>>19517275
But you're nothing but a prop at most. They achieve things while life/the story just passes you by. An extra in an epic movie.

They have their own story and all you get is standing around at the cloud district.
>>
>>19517286
You can be a helpful NPC with their own story too. Like Solaire.
>>
>>19517286
I wouldn't mind that, personally. NPCs have less stressful things to worry about. While the hero is running around being zapped by Gods, blown up by terrorists and gangbangers, and eaten by dragons, we get to just stand around and go through basic scripted dialogue. I think it'd be nice to know that everything in my life is simple and I'm not meant for anything greater. Sounds like a breeze.
>>
>>19515916
I'm told I knew my aunt the first time I saw her when I first began to speak clearly. I knew her full name and her husband's name, even though he had been dead for several years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.