[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 9TCXxzf.jpg (18KB, 399x266px) Image search: [Google]
9TCXxzf.jpg
18KB, 399x266px
Well guys, it's official: /x/ is dead. Nothing here is interesting or scary at all. It's just bullshit """"conspiracy theories"""" and SPOOPY ALIUM PICTURES.

What the fuck happened here? When did this board die? Why does everything here suck so hard now?

Let's reminisce on some of our favorite old /x/ threads as we stand here, at the side of the open grave of what was once a great board.

Mine was the Karen Katherine Waldegrave incident. It was back when shit actually happened on social media, and there was just enough mystery to it to make it worth investing time in.
>For those who don't know, KKW was a probably psychotic woman on Facebook who posted THOUSANDS of messages to herself. It was almost like Chip-Chan but somehow creepier. It was really disturbing thinking of this once well-educated woman slowly going crazy and talking herself down into it.
>>
>>19515830

Oh look, it's the daily /x/ sucks but I have nothing to contribute thread.

Fuck off.

If you reply, remember that sage goes in the options field.
>>
>>19515833
Haven't you got a flat earth thread to be posting in?
>>
>>19515833
>nothing to contribute
I posted with an example you fucking oven-ready beta cuck.
>>
There was a dank meme thread like 2 days ago, shit was cash.
>>
>>19515830
/x/ has been dead for at least the last 5 years. Green text nope threads, tulpa threads and succubus threads killed it. Much like /co/, /x/ didn't know how to tell people to fuck off. So they migrated here with their cancer.
>>
>>19515830
Sorry your antarctica thread didn't take off.
>>
>>19515862
Oh my god that's RIGHT, i forgot about the stupid tulpa threads.

I feel like this board has really suffered from a lack of any modding at all. If things were a bit more regulated I think this board could make a come-back.

>>19515863
I just spent a few minutes telling everyone in that thread how fucking retarded they are, but I mean nice try.
>>
>>19515869
this one
>>19515689

I know, this board sucks. No one can figure out the fucking rabbit leg I found.
>>
File: getout.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>19515846
>/pol/speak
>>
>>19515869
/x/ was never a board moot gave a fuck about, so he just let it fester. It became terminal when /b/ went down one year, and they came here for two days and made /x/ their new home.
>>
>>19515830
If you've been here that long then you'll know it's always been like this. Apart from the extra roleplayers not much has changed.

YOU'VE changed, that's the problem. When you first joined you probably believed everything and researched constantly. Now you take one look at an RP thread and it sends you into a rage.That's life, bro. You're getting older.

At least we don't have the fucking Art Bell threads anymore ey?
>>
>>19515862
Grandpappy, what was /x/ like in your day?
>>
>>19515882
>If you've been here that long then you'll know it's always been like this
Nah. Not him, but like I said, the board completely changed when /b/ went down one year and they immigrated here. And /x/ didn't have any mods, or at least any that gave a shit, and no one on /x/ told them to fuck off.
>>19515886
Better.
>>
>>19515830
Want a change? Be the change.
>>
>>19515875
I've never been to /pol/, my dude. It seems like a shit-hole.

>>19515880
That sounds about right.

>>19515882
I've been here since '04 so I'm not really sure what to say. It HAS changed.

>>19515886
AMAZING. We had awesome threads that lasted a few days. You could honestly scare the shit out of yourself here, once.
>>
>>19515882
>fucking Art Bell threads
They would be preferable to the garbage thats here now. At least there wasn't too much fucking roleplaying at the time like it is now.
>>
>>19515869
>I feel like this board has really suffered from a lack of any modding at all.
Quite the opposite, the mods are idiots.

I made a thread a few months ago, something along the lines of.. "If you turned on the news and saw 'UFO landed outside the WhiteHouse, thousands gather, videos all over social media etc', how would you react?"...

I was banned for 3 days. Yet at the same time the entire board was full of tulpa, godfags, and "I'm a time-travalar ama" threads.

Janitors are killing this place and I don't know why.
>>
>>19515906
Probably because they're /b/tards that immigrated from there and want this place to be a roleplaying fagfest.
>>
>>19515902
This will sound really conceited but some of that might be my fault. I pretty much single-handedly killed r/NoSleep, so a lot of them have gone somewhere else now that that sub is dying. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot ended up here.

>>19515906
Oh wow. I forgot the janitors have kind of replaced the mods in a lot of ways.
>>
>>19515896
>>19515891
>I've been here since '04 so I'm not really sure what to say. It HAS changed.
Sure it's changed, the OC is almost non-existant now, what I meant was apart from 2 or 3 threads it's 99% shit and always has been. The Pizzagate threads last year were probably the closest we've come to having actual OC for ages, and we all know what happened there..
>>
>>19515920
I went AFK for a few years, what was Pizzagate??
>>
>>19515891
>the board completely changed when /b/ went down one year and they immigrated here
Yet /x/ was founded by /b/ immigrants
>>
>>19515924
n-nothing! pure slander! H-how about them white supremacists, hey guys?
>>
>>19515932
true, but at least they had a vision and direction for what they wanted the board to be.
>>
>>19515924
kek, fuckoff. you must've seen it on the news, podesta? child sex ring in the basement of cometpizza? the emails?

i know you're trolling me senpai
>>
>>19515940
I don't know if you're fucking with me but I have no idea what you're talking about so I'll just wait for someone else to answer me.
>>
>>19515932
Not the cancer. It was found by people that wanted to talk about weird shit. Then, again, /b/ was down for like 2 days, and you had an influx of the "lel who was phone! how do i create a tulpa to fuck it, greentext nope" horseshit. And /x/ was a really slow moving board so soon every single thread was some retarded /b/ shit and the actual /x/ stuff got pushed off. We also didn't have mods at the time so all you could do was hide the threads, and the board just became barren.
>>
What makes me smile is, after all these years, we STILL have a daily /div/ thread. Hats off to those guys for perseverence. I used to hate them (even though I've never actually opened one) but now I think... 'Good on ya, dudes. Keep the faith.'
>>
>>19515948
Oh yeah, and the idea for /x/ was stolen from 7chan.
>>
>>19515946
I haven't watched this, and I still assume you're trolling me, but watch this. I'm guessing it'll give you the rundown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzsyoJkLWY
>>
>>19515946
Washington elite almost get exposed for being pedos/Satanists. Nothing happens because everyone is positions of power are pedos/Satanists too. /the end
>>
>>19515932
No, it was created because moot saw that the paranormal board on 7chan got a lot of traffic and movement. So he decided to take it and add one for 4chan, only he never gave the board mods, since it wasn't something he cared about. He was all about /b/ and /a/.
>>
Unfortunately /x/ didn't want to talk about pizzagate so it became a /pol/ thing and then some idiot walked into the place with a gun and it became #FakeNews
>>
>>19515978
>some idiot
kek. come on
>>
Conspiracy theory that a certain pizzaria was particularly active in child trafficking out of it's basement, and that it had connections with the Hillary administration. Massively oversimplifying the child trafficking problem and obviously abusing it to polarize.
>>
>>19515978
>Unfortunately /x/ didn't want to talk about pizzagate so it became a /pol/ thing
Waht???????

/x/ was literally pizzagate central for 2 months before /pol/ even got wind of it. by the time /pol/ picked it up the mainstream media had already 'debunked' it. where the fuck were you? Alex Jones literally copypasted /x/ PG threads into his material.

And yes, Alex Jones browses /x/. Hello Alex.
>>
>>19515846

>>posts old shit
>>thinks it's a contribution

Nice word soup insult. You rude crude dude, bag of pre-chewed food.
>>
>>19516003
A friend of mine told it to me, i love it. Glad you liked it.
>>
>>19516002
Maybe I missed something then.
The last time I remember /x/ being interested in human trafficking conspiracies was the daycare center a few years ago. I found out about pizzagate when /pol/ was looking into Rachel Chandler's tumblr. There were a few /x/ threads but they didn't get many replies.
>>
>>19516035
>daycare center a few years ago
That was some good shit.

Yeah man /pol/ was well late to the party. Pizzagate had started to die out on here when /pol/ picked it up. Janitors then started deleting all the threads for obvious legal reasons.

Imo most of the emails were totally innocent turns of phrase, like the email about the kids being in the pool, but Podesta is definitely a pedo regardless of whether pizzagate is bullshit or not. His taste in art proves that without question.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.