[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Please remember this message after you die. You will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: buttflaps.jpg (283KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
buttflaps.jpg
283KB, 800x800px
Hello /x/

Please remember this message after you die.

You will regain consciousness in Stage 2. Everyone in this world right now, is in Stage 1.

I know how this works, because I have come full circle now. This is the 5000th time I've been alive. <3 This time around, I was given an OPRP agent alias. (Pretty much the coolest thing that has happened to me, so far.) This timeline is going full garbo soon, but everyone who perishes here, will just wake up as another poor shit the next day.

When you're in Stage 2, look for me, and I'll look for you. The Stage 2 universe works a little different than this one, you need only remember this message, and we will meet. You don't need a name or a code word or anything stupid like that. Just recall the memory of this post, and you will light up to me like the Times Square 3D Coca Cola ad.

Anyone who touches up with me in Stage 2, I'll help you keep going through successive stages of consciousness after. It's confusing for those who have never maintained their ego through the change overs.

The hardest part, is recalling the first memory, but once you pull one, the rest of your persona can get pulled through by others.
>>
Great, another fucking roleplaying idiot. Just what /x/ needs. Fuck real life, lets all just pretend we're magic n sheit.

Kys OP. You are the cancer that is killing this board.

SAGE
>>
I broke some rules, so I ended up on OPRP's radar. Rather than destroy me for what I have done, they gave me a job.

Buuuuuut, one of the big rules, is that you aren't supposed to use time travel or interdimensional forms of travel, to meet YOURSELF.

I, bent that rule somewhat.
20 years ago in this stage, I met a "technician" or "operator" for the first time.

I thought it was awesome, turns out, it was me, giving me my OPRP agent status, because if I didn't do that, I would no longer exist at all.

A few more times, I have interacted with myself, when I was not supposed to.

Time is just a vector for most of the OPRP guys. So the crimes and bad stuff I did? Hadn't even happened yet. I was given my agent status in 1997. I didn't do anything wrong until about 2002-2003. Then this past year, I did a big BAD JUJU and it was the thing that really got me cooked. I was cruising around with a "possibly" stolen time machine, and met myself, with a higher stage body, and androids that looked fully human, but had minor personality quirks. (You could still tell they were machines, when having conversation.)

Anyway, that last iteration of myself that met me, really fucked some rules up. It might actually be my fault, that this isn't the so called 'Midas' iteration? That they talk about.

I'm pretty sure, I fucked it up, so sorry everyone.

I broke Nirvana. In macrocosmic Karma, I will offer to help ANYONE who meets me in Stage 2.
>>
>>19515761

Any sufficiently advanced technology is 'Magic' bro.

When you die. Just think back to this thread after. I promise this will work.
>>
>>19515730
When can this just finally happen?
>>
File: 1482640611496.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482640611496.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Why would anyone call themselves "OP-RP"?
>>
>>19515793

I have lived many lives.

Most of the time, you die before anything spectacular "happens"

But, sometimes when you get that "spectacular" event. It's a piece of shit.

I lived in a world where another planet collided with the planet I was on.

I was on the third floor of a hotel equivalent to a Marriot. The girl I was in love with at the time, was across the planet. I was just trying to get to her, when the gravity flux just sent everyone where the fuck ever, and the atmosphere was splashed out. Boom, insta-dead, didn't even get her on her cell phone before we were both dead.

It sucked ass tbqh.

I prefer the lives where I grow old and regarded as a crazy old man. It's relaxing sometimes, to just give into the worst part of reality.

But yeah, we are all working towards one common goal, unfortunately most just don't know what that is yet.

Also, it's more likely we are in a simulation from a higher dimension computer than any sort of 'religious' after existence exists.

"God" Is indiscernible from the real 'technicians' or 'operators' essentially just upper dimensional beings that are trying to get something out of our simulations. Trying to figure out their end goal has been a primary objective of OPRP for eons.
>>
>>19515800
OPRP as an acronym existed long before 4chan was even a wet spot in Christopher Poole's mother's panties on prom night.

So really, I turn that question back around to you.
>>
>>19515813
Well you want people to remember your post, not to dismiss it right away. You could have just said that you belong to an intergalactic consciousness grooming club or some such.
>>
I was Master Moruehi in my last life before this one.

I created Bojutsu as an artform to align the sentient conscious mind with the existence of our current universal simulation.

Thus, the mentality that there is only one correct line in Bojutsu, as there is only one correct timeline for our simulation.

Bojutsu is really just a monument to the OPRP's alleged Midas iteration. The perfect run of the simulation, that answers the 'God's' question.

I have maintained my skill through to this life, which is something that doesn't happen for most. I make Tiger Woods look like a drunk hobo, were you to compare his golf skill with my bojutsu ability.

I have almost perfected a way to cause a sonic boom with a swing of a weapon.

I had to stop practicing with swords, because I snap the steel at the hilt with the force of my swings. I have broken too many, and at the moment, I stick to standard bo staves again.
>>
>>19515834

I don't care if you listen to me or believe me.

I am only extending an offer. You must choose to accept it.

It does not change any outcomes for me, if you do, or do not.

(My penance for fucking up what could have been the last simulation.)
>>
>>19515838
Hahahahaha

They changed my name. Apparently I am Morihei now.

Funny, I guess that removes my 'credibility'

I thought that they might do something like that.

Some people know Bearenstein, Bernstein, Berenstain, etc...

Turns out now there is a Moruehi, and a Morihei.

pfft

Well, at the bare minimum, go ahead and store this thread in the back of your mind somewhere.

After you die, just remember this thread, and we will meet instantaneously.

If you think it's bullshit, give it a shot after you're dead, and see how bullshit it is.
>>
>>19515877
>If you think it's bullshit, give it a shot after you're dead, and see how bullshit it is.
I think people have more pressing matters to attend to when they are dead, than to prove random anons bullshit.
>>
HOLY FUCK I study bojutsu, and I swear to God?! I just studied his short forms last fucking week and his name was spelled Moruehi! HOLY SHIT I want to believe. Maybe I am crazy but I swear it was fucking Moruehi when I was performing short forms last week. Omfg if this OP is legit holy shit.
>>
I want to believe
>>
>>19515730
Help me in this life, not after it. I just need to point on the way. I am very lost. If you are who you claim to be, a Guide.. that is.
>>
>>19516040

If you fail to find meaning in the system, create your own system, with a meaning you can discover.

If the big picture leaves you wanting, make a smaller picture. It will be the rough draft for your real masterpiece.
>>
>>19515730

How the fuck we gonna know we died if we just wake up like it's a new day? Now every day I wake up I am gonna remember this shit. Thanks OP, you fucking asshole.
>>
>>19515730
How are we supposed to remember?
>>
If you truly are in the OPRP then you must Verify every post with a Tripcode afaik.
Kys
>>
>>19516107
>>19516282
Lads, OP is an idiot. Throwing logical questions at him will get you nowhere. Just let the thread die man.
>>
>>19516296
Actually, OP makes most sense from what I've seen on this board for months.
>>
>>19516040
wicca
just google it..
it's the answer to all you need
>>
>>19516374
That says a lot more about this board than I think you realize.
>>
>>19516107
>>19516282
>>19516296

https://youtu.be/sf8FAqOQUq4?t=10
>>
File: bog.jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
10KB, 268x188px
>>19515730
>>
>>19515730
Nigger, I'm a stage V wizard. Stop right here or get banned into the gnaa dimension.
>>
File: Zl5RVGW0Bnk.jpg (98KB, 720x953px) Image search: [Google]
Zl5RVGW0Bnk.jpg
98KB, 720x953px
Even if this was all true, it only proves that rational-materialistic memes would still exist in a higher dimension.

No, I've no reason to try to meet you to learn your specific ideas.
I doubt we would have a good reason to recall our memories/persona.

No, the universe is not "just" a simulation. This is the same as people in this reality saying "when we die, it's over". It's the same meme, but with a bit-tad more of knowledge.
>>
>>19516040
Connect to your higher self. Stop masturbating, eat well, go for walks, read religious texts (the originals).
>>
Thank god. I've finally found one of you. You actually with the OPRP?
>>
>>19515761
JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU

no pun intended
>>
>>19515730
Hello OP are you truly with the OPRP?
>>
>>19515813

OPRP

Original Poster Role Play.
>>
>>19516702
Religions are for sheeps, everyone should find their way instead of blindly following fairy tales. I didn't masturbate for months, I excercise regularly. Connect to your higher self is what was the question about, feeling lost and without purpose might be part of the way though.
Question was meant for OP and your "advice" is just kinda annoying at most.
>>
If you are truly with the OPRP I need you to come to the current cell system forum and confirm your identity.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.