[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The True Great God here Can talk with one of your selves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

The True Great God here

Can talk with one of your selves
>>
File: fantasy.jpg (245KB, 1280x1696px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
245KB, 1280x1696px
>>19515142
Is this a real life?
>>
Another human roleplaying as God.
You know what? Let me eat the bait.
How are you going to repair the Tether?
Where's Lani?
Why do you wanted us to build that... thing.
>>
File: IMG_3652.png (357KB, 650x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3652.png
357KB, 650x555px
>>19515142
Yo
>>
>>19515142
So I am guessing that you are trying to compete with the succubus vampire and Christian threads. Because this thread is starting to show up every day now please at least wait till after September. God please you have work to do, please do your job. I don't see how these God's seem to have ample time to shitpost here.
>>
File: x.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19515342
I would also add the question about The Event.
When? Cos you know, right? Only you.
>>
Sup
>>
>>19515142
Where's the sword?
and why did you kill my cat in such a gory fashion was that really necessary lorb?
Fucking psychopath no wonder you want me to take your job
>>
File: 1495212313108.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495212313108.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19515390
>Triggered af
>>
>>19515142
All is according to plan, except tell me how to manifest a proper lover.
>>
What is your god name, faggot?
>>
Big fan of your work God

Do you mind punishing the pedophiles in government and media sometime soon?
>>
>>19515909
iƶssz szertelenkedni felem?
>>
>>19515142
>otherselves
All is one yes!
>lawofone.info
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.