[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

christmas_shopping.wmv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: shivering.png (43KB, 2000x1168px) Image search: [Google]
shivering.png
43KB, 2000x1168px
So, like 1-2 months ago, I was here per usual, browsing threads and stuff, when I came across something odd. I was just going through the threads, when I noticed a new one, with a subject like "christmas shopping" or something.

It was basically a post about a guy who was on IRC and got linked to a really weird .onion site by this one person. All the site had was some basic html, and a download link for a video entitled "christmas_shopping.wmv".

I downloaded and watched the video. From my memory, it was a video of a man stalking various little boys in different stores, all on camera. Walking past them closely, focusing on them exclusively, etc. Along with some pretty unsettling bits of text. I was thoroughly disturbed, to the point where I didn't even want to keep the video, so I deleted it and moved on. I did save the picture that OP used though, of the site he said he was linked to. It wasn't until just a few minutes ago, when I was looking through my pictures folder, that I stumbled across it. I've tried to find the video download again, but have had no luck.

I don't think the thread really took off when it was posted, but if anybody else thinks they can be of any help, that would be awesome.

Or if that OP is out there, could you please repost it?
>>
the link is literally right there in the pic you posted.
and why do you want to find the video all of a sudden? thats a bit fucked
>>
>>19514915
This is odd. Is it possible to post the video here or would it get banned?
>>
He said it was in a onion dumbfuck that isn't the link fucking durp
>>
>>19516108
The link is dead.
>>19516120
Well, there's nothing sexual in it, and it's not breaking any 4chan rules.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.