[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The feeling of Deja Vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: deja.jpg (60KB, 715x477px) Image search: [Google]
deja.jpg
60KB, 715x477px
i dont ever really come here, know nothing about the paranormal, but what is up with that deja vu feeling you get?
as in, when an event is happening that you know you have witnessed before. it will start to happen to me and the event starts playing out in my head, to the point where i can remember how it ends. it usually only lasts for about 5 seconds, but i had one yesterday last for about 20 and another one today last about 10. people say you're just remembering something similar, but i know for a fact that i had knowledge of that exact event. if i think fast enough and alter something from the memory, the feeling completely goes away without a trace. i cant even try to recreate the feeling in my mind when i disrupt the flow of events. this feeling has happened to me all throughout my life. anyone wanna fill me in? i am convinced that this is something more than what people say it is.
>>
I have Deja Vu more times than I care to but I think I have it figured out. That, when time repeats itself, in one form or another, maybe you went down the street to buy ice-cream as a child and repeated this again as an adult, you remember doing the same thing that you forgot you did once long ago. Now having said this, I also believe that you can remember the point in which you were at a certain place or doing a certain thing, even if it was in your past life. That is a red pill that could get stuck in your throat on the way down. The problem is, there isn't really another way to describe how you come to realize the path before you is familiar. There might be a hidden veil that is a multiverse, you might be coming into extreme close proximity with the other versions of you in a parallel universe, and this might cause you to feel familiar about the situations surrounding your Deja Vu. Other than that, I would like to know too because I have dreams where in the dream I have Deja Vu.
>>
>>19514731

Deja Vu happens when your brain moves something you saw into memory before telling you that you saw it. That's the medical reason anyway.
>>
>>19514731
Your Higher Self is living in 4D and can communicate with you with deja vus for example. So the Higher Self can send memories from the future.
>>
>>19515794
Lol sure...
>>
>>19514731
It happens when short-term memory overlaps with long-term memory.

Deja vus are real.
Long-term memories are important to us.
The problem is how do we make use of it?
Does it remind us to avoid or proceed?
One way to find out although it's just a theory of mine is to feel the emotion that's associated with the event.

Before my deja vus were just short and meaningless and only happens during conversation around people. Even managed to creep out someone by telling them the answer to what they were trying to ask me.
My theory is it is:
Either you are synchronized with other's minds or the environment.
or
Precognition flags.

Had a precognition of a negative outcome in future and did my best to evade it. It was a turning point of my life I think. I could say the outcome were still negative but right now I am grateful to my current state of mind, body, and spirit.

I think deja vu is a combination of precognition (what will happen) and clairvoyance (since we can see the event right before our eyes). It's still a mystery to what deja vu is but I'm pretty sure it's more important to know why or how it occured.

One thing that creeps me out is memories I'm not sure if it already happened or it is a precognition. I remember the universe failing into nothingness. The details were very clear and I even remember the keyword I told myself if we ever "get another chance" or they fixed the universe. After that happened I had fuzzy memories of things in my room that weren't supposed to exist (threw or broke them) yet they're still there in good condition. I think this universe was the last good snapshot before the crash. Whatever happened to the old universe, I don't know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.