[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (1MB, 1024x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1MB, 1024x1000px
Did it ever happened to you to have hallucinations even though you're mentally sane?
Not the dots we see in after we blink,those are just proteins.
Hallucinations as in:moving shadows,faces,sudden movement you see in front of your eyes.Even hearing hallucinations counts.
>>
>>19514543
yep, moving cloaked shadows, voices calling out my name, and sleep paralysis induced ones, pale child sized hands gripping around corners
>>
Voices calling my name and general rambling is a unavoidable fact if im awake for 30+ hours.
>>
Yeah, I've had some oddities. Ninety nine point many nines of the time, my life is very ordinary. The exceptions are brief and wild. I'd think the earth is an alien experiment with questionable overseers if I let the exceptions guide my life.
>>
>>19514595
Sleep depravation induced hallucinations maybe.
>>
File: 1502556024497.gif (488KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1502556024497.gif
488KB, 399x489px
>>19514597
>>
>>19514618
That looks like what stoners see when they are tripping.
>>
I remember as a child two times I hallucinated and scared the living shit out of me. Note:was extremely interested and afraid of the paranormal since then.

1st time: I woke up in my bed and saw a big human figure white sheet floating.. Then instantly closed eyes scared and turned to other side and saw a face in the wall. I didn't open my eyes until parents came. I was 5 or something

2nd time: same year right after my grandpa died I woke up and saw a dark figure instantly moving and disappearing behind door.

Well those are the only hallucinations I had .. If you don't believe me remember I have nothing to gain from you
>>
IF anyone could give me some insight into this i would appreciate it.

I was sleeping in my bed 2 years ago and was suddenly woken in the middle of the night.

I sit up, still under the covers, and my head has a piercing pain that felt like an extremely high pitched noise was causing it but after plugging my ears it didnt go away.

Immediately after this i get out of the covers and sit on the end of my bed. Suddenly the wall, in a large body sized rectangular section, goes a glowing aqua blue color in patterns that resemble circuitry but not quite.

With the pain still ringing in my ears and my head feeling like its burning at this point I stand up and place my whole body against the wall as if I was lying on the wall. I press the side of my head against the cold wall to get some relief and then the next thing i remember is waking up ontop of my sheets in the centre of the bed.

Never had a history of any mental problems or previous hallucinations.
>>
>>19514749

Interesting.
>>
>>19514810
I would say it was sleep paralysis,but moving around kinda defeats the purpose of it.
>>
when im tired my brain plays tricks on me
>>
>>19514608
Cheapest psychedelic there is next to picking your own shrooms.
>>
>>19514543
Psychedelics, can cause this. Acid like patterns. See them all the time. Things start forming geometric shapes. High potency plant matter. Not constantly. Just if I stare at something with complex texture.
>>
>>19514543
Up to 25% of people have those (see Sagan's Demon Haunted World).

It's the explanation between the majority of supernatural experiences;
>>
>>19515232
I will.
>>
Still, nobody can explain what is tormenting schizophrenics. Not really. Voices, very specific and constant. Demons, the stilted dead? Some voices seem thrive on suffering. I've known people that go into a full acid like state. Patterns, textures. No drugs necessary. My friend was staying with me. She stared out the window of my apartment for days, smoking cigarettes. Calm. Then stood up and started wandering into other people's homes when me and my girlfriend left her alone on the third day. Feeing the walls. Kept saying, "trippin'...". She was just schizophrenic off her meds. Her mother had an ambulance take her to the psych ward by way of the ER. Couldn't reason with her. Or get her stop grinning like a psychopath and walking into people's homes uninvited. Pretty blonde girl, took people off guard. Strange experience. She was seeing something she enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy it, anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.