[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help right fucking now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

As it stands I have nearly been up for 24 hours and my body won't let me sleep. Earlier on tonight I was on my phone and I just felt a sadness inside of me or more like a kind of emotionless state that I have never felt before, later on that night at 4am I was listening to ASMR videos to help me sleep, and it worked... Until my body became paralysed and I lost my Vision and my body started shaking and had a vision that I was at home flying around my kitchen trying to speak to my mum but she couldn't hear me and I kept trying to scream but I woke up and was back in my room exhaling air, after about 15 seconds it happened again but I can't remember what happened, freaked out I rang my friend who lives in Australia (I'm from the uk) and was talking to him about it and he was just talking about sleep paralysis/ night terrors which I thought was understandable. After this I was too scared to try and sleep. At 6am I tried it again and again as before I lost control and got visions of me in my backyard flying around for what felt about 5 seconds and then snapped about of it but before I came out of it I heard a dark sinister voice say "no" and I woke up. That was about 10 mins ago and I now fed wide away and freaking out. I'm contemplating ringing the non emergency line when the lines open to see what they have to say because I'm shitting myself that I can't sleep. What the fuck do I do its 6:30am. Just a side not when I woke up I didn't have feel fatigue or have any form of headache and I didn't feel a weight on my chest like other people who have experienced sleep paralysis said they feel.
>>
Fuck I forgot to mention I'm on holiday about 100 miles away from home
>>
Avoid lying on your back; your front or side is your best bet to avoid sleep paralysis. If you're afraid of it coming on, just move one of your limbs slightly and you should avoid it. Repeat until exhaustion takes over and you fall asleep.
>>
>>19514034
That is.. a LOT of words... what's the problem again?
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (47KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
47KB, 625x468px
>>19514034
>>
>>19514034
You could have had an OBE
>>
>>19514065
This is the third time tonight it's happened in the space of nearly 4 hours
>>
OP, first of all just calm down. If you need to sleep go do it. When one of these experiences happen one way to keep calm is to realize you are conscious. Sleep paralysis doesn't have to invoke fear. If you let it you can feel euphoric instead. Just think of it as a quick fix into a deep meditation. If you are bothered by hallucinations then simply keep your eyes closed until the awakening happens.
>>
>24 hours
C'mon, that's not THAT bad. Sure, there might be some extra hypnic jerks and some extra hypnagogic stuff, but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>19514034
sounds like a case of OBE and sleep paralysis to me, OP. You shouldn't be so terrified. I've heard that sleeping on your side/stomach helps prevent sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19514044
read nigga
>>
Did OP fall asleep?
>>
>>19514100
he's getting abducted by aliens.
>>
>>19514100
OP here, no the last time it happened was an hour ago, I'm too scared to sleep
>>
>>19514034
It sounds like it's terrifying but I would almost consider myself lucky to have a spontaneous out of body experience. A lot of people try for years through meditation etc to have one. This is random but maybe your travelling has something to do with it? I read somewhere of a guy who had tried for years to induce OBE and only managed to succeed when he went on vacation.
>>
>>19514109
I know what you mean.
I've been there.
It seems counter-intuitive, but it's possible to go from that state to out cold, and it doesn't take much effort.
>>
>>19514081
Read nigga usually isn't that severe of an issue though, how severe is this case? Any unusual events caused by this particular read nigga?
>>
File: IMG_4129.jpg (134KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4129.jpg
134KB, 750x1334px
>>19514115
OP here again, I went to a music festival at the weekend and went to an after party at the tents where we were sharing drinks and people were doing MDMA and Ketamine around a fire, I myself didn't consciously take any drugs but there is a possibility that I have been spiked

Pic related is me at that camp site after a few hours
>>
>>19514168
Actually my pupils look fucking huge, I think there is a correlation here... But I haven't experienced anything like this until a few days later
>>
Sounds like a very very bad case of sleep paralysis.
Sleep paralysis is when you're semi-concious that you are sleeping, but because of the way sleep works with your brain and body and shit, you can't move your body. You can have your eyes open, and see things, hallucinations/visions overlaid on the real world or mixing into them. When I get this, I very very often hear screaming, voices, faces/bodies of demons on top of my chest, or strange organic patterns.

If you are really scared and do not want to sleep, drink some coffee or something, have a cold shower, and don't sleep the next night. (or tonight, as it's probably technically morning for you), and maybe call a non emergency line like you said.

You probably weren't spiked.
>>
>>19514179
Until now a few days later*
>>
Also, remember that it's in the middle of the night, you're extremely stressed and tired, and (considering you're on /x/) are probably a bit paranoid naturally. What in reality is just your mind and body running into a 'glitch', can seem like something more than what it is.
>>
>>19514187
I decided to put this on /x/ after it happened
>>
>>19514187
Do you think I should try and sleep again and see what happens?
>>
Right OP here I'm not even lying and I have the video to prove it but I wanted to record myself trying to get to sleep and every long amount of time I opened my eyes and deleted the video to save space and I did this twice and the third time I tried it I swear I'm not lying but my bed lamp fucking blew up.
>>
>>19514179
Pupils are probably huge due to staring at his incredibly bright phone...
>>
>>19514360
That's the opposite of how pupils work. More light means the get smaller. Less light means they get bigger.
>>
You need to be careful not to freak out about having these experiences. The mind,once stretched to a certain place, cannot go back. You hearing that voice , it could hav3 b3en someone trying to stop you from living past death. I know it could all be strange having these experiences but you should start to consider them as normal if you want to take that path
>>
I have a similar thing that happens when I havent been getting enough sleep
Usually happens if ive taken drugs the night before too
Used to scare the shit out of me tho
Lay on your side/stomach and if you have a fan put it on (the sound of a fan can be soothing and is a lot better than dead silence which can be scary)
Hope you're alright OP
>>
File: tumblr_mvraduXsqJ1sj86ado1_500.gif (484KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvraduXsqJ1sj86ado1_500.gif
484KB, 480x320px
>>19514179
>pupils look fucking huge
nah. look normal to me. you should've seen mine on acid back in the late 90's. millennials think they're actually high these days, that's so cute.
>>
Turn your fear into fascination and/or stay up until you simply pass out from being tired. Maybe not that healthy of an advice but that's what i'd do
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.