[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pineal gland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: indeuduudufdufdx.jpg (7KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
indeuduudufdufdx.jpg
7KB, 202x249px
So I made an x post about telepathy a few days ago and somebody suggested that I decalcify my pineal gland. So I googled that shit and it said eat chocolate so i have been eating a shit ton of chocolate and drinking coffee with chocolate in it.

Surprisingly my dreams have been very vivid.
>>
>>19513952
so basically starbucks customers are on their way to enlightenment.
>>
>>19513984
ya only very slightly because they dont get enough chocolate
>>
so are you having any telepathic gains or anything?
>>
>>19514045
only slightly.

I need to eat more chocolate for definitive results
>>
>>19514425
Meditate and focus on your pineal gland. It is the powerhouse of spiritual phenomenon in the brain. It is defunct in most of humanity due to years and years of spiral regression due to the mainstream religions and powers that be to keep spiritual enlightenment and power in the hands of the few elite. Chocolate helps because of the chemical make up, but you won't get extravagant results without serious concentration and meditation
>>
How much chocolate are you supposed to eat for this and what's the driving conjecture?
>>
TELEPATHY IS NOT DIABEETUS
>>
I've just been using more filtered water and keeping my life in order and I'm seeing aura's around people now. I can almost sense where I should be and who to talk to to make others have a better day. Feels good to finally give back.
>>
File: brain-fit.gif (171KB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
brain-fit.gif
171KB, 350x275px
>>19514045
>telepathic gains
dyeAstrallyProject brah?
>>
>>19513952
>chocolate
doesn't iodine do this more efficiently
>>
I have a suggestion but you will not like what I have to say. I grantee that some fag will flame this. But here it goes anyway.

Spend time with a person that is Quadriplegic and has no use of their vocal cords and no use of one of their other senses. You will find that the person you are spending time with has the ability to project images at you to relate what basic need they have. Such as - When they feel the urge to pee, how do they signal you? When they are hungry, how do you know? If they have a itch, how can you know where to scratch? If they are bored, tired, lonely, depressed, what basic instinct will queue you to let it be known?

It is too often that we take our natural senses for granted. The mind is attached at all times to the senses that we have and letting go of those long enough to realize that there are other senses that are not being used until we have lost forever the basic fundamental senses. This is how I learned Telepathy. This is how I can communicate with people over vast distances without physically being in touch with them.
>>
I think it's one of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes
>>
>>19515005
>coffee
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/drinking-coffee-may-prevent-tinnitus/
science never agrees with me but the result is amusing
>>
Only machines can do telepathy.
>>
>>19513952
Meditate, just like in your picture, start with 20 minutes and go up gradually good luck and patience, it's the only real way, learn were the pineal gland is too, so you can focus on it.
>>
File: serious heresy.jpg (64KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
serious heresy.jpg
64KB, 599x599px
>>19515013
>machine spirits
>affecting humans
>>
>>19513952
Read AJITH VADAKAYIL blogs on pineal gland and chakras. The guys make lots of loony claims but his posts on pineal gland and yoga are worth reading.
>>
>>19513952
It's a new age bullshit meme. If people spent as much time doing yoga as they do swallowing New Age cons whole and unchewed, the entire world could have been enlightened by now.
>>
>>19515343
They learn more about themselves and the world.

Everyday people gets smarter, every post here means more for the total sum of human knowledge and this process happens constanly and everywhere.

You seriously understimate the amount of mental processing that it's used by the hivemind.
>>
>>19513952
Dreams are the opposite of pineal decalcification. Your subconscious should be as still as a rock. Awareness is directed outward.
>>
>>19515435
You wanna present proof that "calcification" is anything other than crystallization that occurs naturally with age? If it's so important and actually exists, it seems like some of the pre eminent mystics would have at least mentioned it?
>>
>>19515435
so dreaming happens because your pineal gland is calcifying?
>>
>>19515445
Dream tearing could happen because of it.
>>
>>19514996
Not OP, but that was an interesting contribution.
>>
Spirulina and cilantro
>>
>>19515445
When your pineal gland has decalcified you won't have any dreams. Zero. Dreams are wish fulfillment, manifestations of dukkha.
>>
>>19513952
Don't go over board, mate.
A little will do.
Any more is just obsessive and harmful.
If it feels right for you to do it, go for it but always keep in touch with where it can become detrimental to your health and being/where it starts to feel like to much or that maybe you might be doing something too much.
Love you.
>>
>>19513952
Enjoy your diabetes
>>
Because I feel like it didn't deserve its own thread, can anyone tell me about Binaural beats and frequencies?

I live in an apartment, in a city and so things like meditation, the sharp visualization required for most magic, etc. is very difficult. I can only do it right if I have everything else blotted out with something like link related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLM1NLrXorc&list=PLiGxzYc-ZrvjCUOGxXZ_ZSZLuGVRKImH0

Is it just new age larping, which any white noise could replace, for the ambient chatter outside, or has anyone had success for it? They all pretty much say the same thing, in terms of "x-frequency induces euphoria", which it worked. Or "y-frequency helps concentration and memory", which I also found helpful, but it could all simply be confirmation bias.
>>
>>19514660
You should think more about yourself.
Why must you be there solely to make other people's lives a little better.
You should think about self worth and how this effects your actions.
>>
>>19515500
They do work, but youtube can't handle binaural audio right so you'll have to look for it elsewhere.
>>
>>19515480
>>19515444
Just because you don't remember dreams doesn't mean you don't have them. There are quite a few more holes in your theory, I would just like to see you respond to the post I linked here
>>
>>19515480
how did you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>19515612
It's explained in the doshas.
>>
File: Killin it.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Killin it.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
A friend of mine recommended sun-gazing and after a few months of daily practice my power level is well over three hundred and fifty.
>>
>>19515639
At least you get sun, wich it's a plus on this board.
>>
Chocolate is high in aluminium and in no way does it decalcify.
>>
>>19517667
but it sure does satisfy
>>
>>19513952
Vitamin k2 to decalcify pineal gland. Take it with d3. Takes about 3 months.
>>
Was the monks Ohm humming meant to decalcify or wake up sleeping parts of the body?
>>
>>19513952
>decalcify my pineal gland
nope.
Not a thing.
Only gets calcified in very few rare geriatric diseases
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.