[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merkel and the Eye of Horus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: g-7-zirvesi.jpg (309KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
g-7-zirvesi.jpg
309KB, 1200x675px
Notice that while all the other leaders are waving in the group photo German Chancellor Angela Merkel is making the sign of horus with her hands, using the button on her jacket as an eye. Since Merkel is the only leader there who is of the Saxe Gotha Rothschild bloodline that runs the G7 and the eye of Horus represents supreme leadership, she is sending out the message that the other leaders in the photo are just servants.
>>
File: G7_20170526.jpg (348KB, 1898x662px) Image search: [Google]
G7_20170526.jpg
348KB, 1898x662px
>>
File: merkel-illuminati_eye_of_horus.jpg (199KB, 644x640px) Image search: [Google]
merkel-illuminati_eye_of_horus.jpg
199KB, 644x640px
A gang sign displayed many times.
>>
File: Eye_of_Horus.jpg (41KB, 710x504px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_of_Horus.jpg
41KB, 710x504px
Eye of Horus
>>
>>19513450
I cannot stand this creature
>>
File: IMG_1202.png (369KB, 492x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.png
369KB, 492x389px
>>19513446
Yeah, but back in the day, she'd be on /b/
>>
>>19513519
Still an ugly bitch. To the cross with her.
>>
>>19513441
Called the 'All Seeing Eye', the "Eye of Horus', the 'Eye of Lucifer', the "Eye of Providence", the "Eye of Saturn", the "Eye of Ra" and even the "Eye of God'. It can mean many things perhaps, but is most often associated with power, secret knowledge, and control. To display one eye is akin to saying 'I too am a god'. It is an attempt to deify that which it is displayed on.
>>
>>19515088
All symbols must be looked at carefully in context and also interpreted both historically and even more importantly to their usage in modern time. To try and make the argument that this symbol (The 'all-seeing eye' in a triangle) is not an easily recognizable emblem of the 'illuminati' in 2014 is a losing battle.
>>
>>19515092

lol. Reminds me of the illuminati card that says something like "everything this is so messed up not even the secret masters know what's going on!"
>>
>>19513441
Oh shit, when I'm on a bus, I sit with my hands making exact the same sign. Holy fuck, I'm the illuminati motherfucker
>>
>>19513441
It's called a "steeple", and it's supposed to convey confidence and self-esteem.
>>
Is she retarded?? "Hey Angela everyone's waving at the camera wanna join? ". "N-no I'm fine doing my faggy Naruto hand sign"
>>
>>19515385
I think the fact it's from naruto, and you recognized it, says a lot.
>>
File: coca cola death squads.jpg (329KB, 1917x1007px) Image search: [Google]
coca cola death squads.jpg
329KB, 1917x1007px
>>19515340
It's called globalism.

One Europe to rule them all.
>>
>>19515092
The all seeing eye is Saturn, which is Satan. The triangle is God, because of trinity. The triangle is also pointing towards the heavens. As to why Satan and God are put together I couldn't tell you. Maybe someone worships the demiurge.
>>
File: angela merkel.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
angela merkel.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>>19513441
She's signifying that the blood of the Hapsburgs lives on within the unwilling peoples of Europe
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
>>
she looks cooler than the fags waving.
>>
File: Angela_Merkel.jpg (24KB, 229x320px) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel.jpg
24KB, 229x320px
>>19516848
>>
>>19516017
the Duchy of Lorraine succeeded the Habsburg Dynasty
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.