[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somthing I heard today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1485836565821.png (226KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
1485836565821.png
226KB, 500x763px
I know a guy that comes into my work sometimes we were having technology redpill conversations most of them stuff I've already heard just shooting the shit.
Here is what I know about him.
>He is Vietnam Veteran
>He is redpilled as fuck
>thinks we should glass north Korea
>his dad was a major engineer who contracted with Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and a few more.
>his dad was an aerospace engineer.
So were talking and he tells me that in Utah at the bottom of a one mile deep pit sits a 55 gallon drum.
>one mile deep pit.
>sitting at the bottom is a half full 55 gallon drum.
Next he says that one fluid ounce of the contents of this drum would destroy the entire planet
>He says it is weaponised LSD
>but it's not a drug but purely a chemical
>non bio degradable.
>Meaning it would be a never ending trip.

Absolutely terrifying.
He said millions would kill themselfs and eachother and hippys would be like "fuck yeah"
>>
>LSD
Is quite unstable. It may be something with a similar mechanism of action, but whatever it is, at that temperature, it'd be inert in a short amount of time if it was LSD.
>>
>>19513334
Uh like.
>>
File: francium.png (284KB, 442x346px) Image search: [Google]
francium.png
284KB, 442x346px
>>19513334
Francium bro. its got more packed reaction in 1ml than an atomic bomb.

Reaction (Explosion) of Alkali Metals with Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8tOtZKpi04
>>
>>19513352
>Non bio degradable. Means it stays in your body like heavy metals. You would trip permanently.
He didn't even say LSD.
He said it was a chemical.
We were talking about mercury lithium enrichment processes when he started to talk about it.
>talking about thermonuclear fuel methods of enrichment.
>He spouts "in Utah at the bottom of a mile deep hole."
>>
>>19513380
>he says it's weaponized LSD
>he didn't even say LSD
So then what the shit did he say exactly?
>>
>>19513380
He was topping my knowledge of weapons.
He bested me, the only thing scarier than a hydrogen bomb is an airborne chemical that makes you never stop hallucinating sitting at the bottom of a mile deep hole.
>>
>>19513334
all drugs are metabolized so I don't see how one could possibly secure a trip without end. Well I suppose it could be a strange euphemism for death and that one final trip every man takes. Are you sure this guy didn't have too much to drink and was just telling stories?
>>
>>19513388
He wouldn't tell me. Only said it was like heavy metals and that it's impossible to stop hallucinating once you are affected.
>>
>>19513396
No I'm going to do some research on the subject I said I would look it up. I was completely sceptical. But he is from viatnam during the days of MKultra.
>>
>>19513401
So like he was subjected to it?
How did he describe it?
Like the world turned sideways or upside down for the first few days?
>>
>>19513396
My theory is it destroys certain receptors in the brain. Warping reality not due to a foreign chemical metabolized in the brain itself but the damage it does thereafter.
>you can already experience this affect if you eat ten sheets of acid.
>Perma fried.
>>
>>19513411
No I doubt he was experimented on.
It was somthing he heard about possibly due to the fact his father was an engineer.
>>
Just wanted to share.
PLEASE, if you dig up any information on this please help me confirm it. The mile deep hole, the super weapon hallucinogen.
Anything. I want to believe the United States is that crazy not to destroy somthing like this.
>>
>>19513422
It just, it sounds more like a psychedelic compound that produces the kind of experience that a person can't ever forget as opposed to literally being active for the rest of forever.
>>
>>19513422
It's probably all the radioactive and hazardous chemicals (non degradable) that have to be thrown somewhere (not safe on your landfill) and they throw it all in one big bin. Of course it would fry the shit out of your brain, if it didn't kill you. I mean even high levels of lead will make you permanently retarded, same with mercury among other chemicals, mix them all together with more toxic chemicals.

Nothing paranormal in my opinion. What else are they supposed to do? Treat it? not possible. Dump it in the ocean? yeah no. Leave it on some landfill so it gets to the groundwater and we all die?
>>
You need to investigate more.

Might be some Leeds
>>
>>19513334
not lsd, probably bz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Quinuclidinyl_benzilate
>>
File: trippy_pepe.gif (2MB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
trippy_pepe.gif
2MB, 605x600px
t. Neuronaut here.

>>19513334
1. LSD is incredibly potent but also very fragile. Oxygen, moisture, heat, just about everything causes it to degrade to uselessness. Also it would still take about 700 Kg of pure LSD to dose the whole planet.

2. There were actually several chemicals that would keep you high for DAYS or even WEEKS made in the 60's. This is where "Don't take the brown acid" thing came from. They had names like DOM or STP and were all analogs of Mescaline and Amphetamine. Ecstasy was developed in this same lab and is also one of these analogs. Read Alexander Shulgin to learn more.

3. If it makes you hallucinate FOREVER it sounds like a irreversible serotonin agonist. But even with an ISA your brain would "adapt" in a few days. For example if you take LSD every day, after about 10 days it will have NO EFFECT on you anymore. With an ISA I would be more concerned with heart damage. Serotonin agonists are notorious for causing heart valve damage. For example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenfluramine

>>19513420
4. This is the ONLY thing that MIGHT be feasible. Still, most things that can damage your neurons (or neuroreceptors) either kill you or your brain heals itself. Maybe it's a simple ligand combined with a radioactive element delivering ionizing radiation directly into nerve synapses.

Nothing I've ever heard off sound like this. It might be more probable that the drum is filled with a radioactive isotope that if released would contaminate the WHOLE planet for thousands of years. The whole "makes you crazy" could just be misleading disinfo, for a very real "doomsday weapon"
>>
LSD cannot last that long.

My guess would be, if it is a weaponised hallucinogen, that it is probably based off of scolpolamine or some other wild drug.

It could also be some sort of toxin with hallucinogenic effects.
>>
lol i've tripped maybe hundreds of times, at least i would be ok if this hit me, then again, i'd have to fight off hordes of "zombies"

thanks for info OP!!

This might be a blessing in disguise for people like me though, with my false reality receptors fried i could study the mystery of the universe better
>>
>>19513375

Neat
>>
>>19513334
Wanting to glass north Korea isn't redpilled you fucking cretin it's the definition of bluepilled. And if it is actually LSD then it will be incapable of harming anyone because LSD can't harm you. Sageing your thread and your life.
>>
>>19514566
>blue pilled
>leave poor north Korea alone!!
>America shouldn't go to war anymore!! :(
Listen man this man is far away from blue pillz.
>>
>>19513904
Thanks bro. I'm more fluid about technology than I am drugs and chemical compounds.
>I only smoke pot.
>>
>>19513401
Sounds like what happened to me at birth
>>
File: Screenshot_20170830-122423.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-122423.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19515269
It's a conventional red pill, but in the end blue. Glassing the DPRK is more of a globalist stance than that of letting them be. In reality the pose very little threat unless the target nation allowed an attack somehow. The only real threat is an attack on South Korea, and I think we all know how the Korean War went. The real threat the DPRK hold is top-notch Chinese hackers, but that's another war entirely.
And for the record, intelligence agencies have been softly weaponizing hallucinagens since the Timothy Leary days.

Some rumours I've head from "insiders":
>Lyme Disease was created or altered to it's present form on a small island near Lyme CT in a biotesting lab, originally conceived as a combatant to tunneling Vietcong via bug bombs (look up Bat Bombs).
>Remote Viewing in intelligence agencies is very real and only the tip of the iceberg. I was told this long before the WikiLeaks dump in the subject. There are orbs, suspended by magnets with the "flower of life" engraved on the surface, to essentially be used as remote viewing artwork. With enough trained people looking at the object at the same time, precipitation can we warped to a 4th dimension (since the object is printed with a 4th dimensional shape in real life). Pic related.
>Kazakhstan and the Georgia area hold mounting evidence that it is a bunker nation for the powers that be.
>>
>>19515411
>perception*
>>
File: hot_goodness.gif (290KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hot_goodness.gif
290KB, 800x600px
>>19515273
>I only smoke pot
I don't smoke pot but these principles of chemical analogs having slight (or drastic) differences apply to marijuana too.

Science wants you to think there is just one active chemical in marijuana (THC) but in reality there are hundreds of variations of THC in differing amounts. This is why some strains are sedating, while others are innervating. Some strains produce a high while others seem to ONLY reduce pain. This is true for almost all plants, a good example would be natural Vanilla (with 100s of analogs, each with a slightly different flavor) verses synthetic Vanilla made from just ONE chemical, eugenol. Another example would be the variation in hot peppers.
>>
>>19515411
Neat.
>>
>>19513334
There is nothing more embarrassing on 4chan than when this board tries to discuss science. Just stop, all of you, you, you have no idea what you're talking about, and it's pathetic that you think you have enough intelligence/knowledge to even begin discussing chemistry.
>>
>>19515411
>>Remote Viewing in intelligence agencies is very real and only the tip of the iceberg. I was told this long before the WikiLeaks dump in the subject. There are orbs, suspended by magnets with the "flower of life" engraved on the surface, to essentially be used as remote viewing artwork. With enough trained people looking at the object at the same time, precipitation can we warped to a 4th dimension (since the object is printed with a 4th dimensional shape in real life). Pic related.

Nigger that's because this was known way well before the fucking wikileaks dump. Don't say that's insider shit cause it fucking isn't.

I knew the name Skip Atwater and David Morehouse in 2004 ffs.
>>
>>19515677
/Sci is a joke, I've brought fringe science threads to that board and it was glazed over.
>rods of god
>plasma injection for aircraft
>mercury isotopes of 235+
>thermonuclear fuel methods
And somehow despite the fact I leave my research for the subjects at hand that are backed by major scientific evidence and research. I get 3 replys.
>>
>>19513375
You need to check out Germanium
>>
>>19513401
bullshit
>>
>>19518336
Honestly, I go to work tomorrow I'll ask him some more about it if he shows up so I can give another update.
>>
People keep acting like it needs to work like LSD to have this effect. The substance only needs to cause a particular form of brain damage to lock the brain into a permanent hallucination.
There are people who do this with anime.
>>
>>19513334
Seems like your friend's got a case of the schizos.
>>
>>19513334
BPS please. Stop shilling your degenerate LSD
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.