[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: _harvy.png (305KB, 429x526px) Image search: [Google]
_harvy.png
305KB, 429x526px
>>
Somehow they broke HAARP and now they can't figure out how to untangle the array to make it work again.
>>
>>19513181
And frankly power?
>>
I have never heard of a glaciogenic flare.
But the rest of the report looks okay. We can do cloud seeding in areas with very high moisture, but no dust for the rain drops to condense on. I think the use iodine for it. I know they did some ahead of some hurricane once in the 1920's , on the east coast, to dry the air out so it would weaken over land faster. That storm was the one in 'The Perfect Storm.'

Judging from the report, they did the same thing here, seeding rainfall ahead of the storm to pull moisture out of the air.
>>
All this to what end though? Seems pointless.
>>
>>19513406
Testing >>19513377
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 600x400px
those flares are pretty interesting, if you had a mass flare injection system on and plane it's not hard, the real question is who's controlling the thermostat?
>>
>>19513406

Gets large metro areas used to government help so that when they're "evacuated" into FEMA camps, there will be little to no resistance until it's too late.
>>
>>19513181
these times match up perfectly with SecureTeam's vid abt this from 8/28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHXYE7TLkCM
skip to 6;00 if youre impatient
>>
>>19513434
by not evacuating? sounds legit.
>>
>>19513406
To sell gas at higher prices anon.
>>
>>19513406
the govt doesnt need s reason to fuck shit up.
they are literally insane madmen with virtually limitles power and no oversight
>>
>>19513181
And what makes this real and not some bullshit made up by a random guy trying to freak out people who believe this stuff?
>>
>>19513181
Literally anybody could have typed this up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.