[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Manifesting Intensifies]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: Kevin Trudeau.jpg (17KB, 206x373px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Trudeau.jpg
17KB, 206x373px
Kevin Trudeau Your Wish Is Your Command (2009)

Kevin has been sent to jail for 10 years, allegedly for his weight-loss book, but in truth he was
sent to jail because in his seminars he has been exposing some of the most deeply held occult
secrets of the Masons, and it's probable that the judge jailing him was a Mason too. Do you get the
picture? Anyway, this tells you how important this information is. Breaking a Masonic oath can have
serious consequences. And to the sheeple even the punishment for breaking such an oath will be
disguised as something else - they are the masters of deception. Pray to your God so they may
release him soon, please.

Review:

The Best Program on Prosperity Consciousness and Manifesting I've Ever Listened To

I discovered this course via an email I received from Joe Vitale. I happen to be on Joe's email
list. In the email, Joe talked about how he met Kevin Trudeau and his wife for dinner. During that
meeting, Mr. Trudeau gave Joe a copy of the course.

Joe went on to explain that it was one of the best programs on the Law Of Attraction and Manifesting
that he's ever listened to. Joe said that he took lots of notes and he gave the course his full
endorsement. Joe even went so far as to say that he's not an affiliate of the program and that he's
endorsing it just because it's that good.
>>
>>19512719
Well, I decided to order the program. I've been a student of prosperity consciousness and personal
development for years. I've read Think & Grow Rich many times, beginning in college. I've also read
some other great books such as Working With The Law by Raymond Holliwell and Three Magic Words by US
Andersen, both of which talk about the Law of Attraction.

First let me say this. The information Mr. Trudeau presents is not new. It's just that you may have
not heard of this before, unless you are a voracious reader. Secondly, this information is not his
information. He learned and applied it to his life over the years and he's gotten some amazing
results.

This program brought a lot of clarity to me about why I attracted things I wanted and why I created
things I didn't want. Mr. Trudeau did a phenomenal job in explaining the Law of Attraction and the
concept of Vibrational Frequency. He also did a wonderful job in explaining the history of Secret
Societies. Now most of these societies are not-so-secret but what their members have been taught has
remained secret..until now.

One of the Secret Societies he mentions is Skull & Bones, which is a well-known society at Yale
University. George Bush Sr. and George Bush Jr. are members as well as Senator John Kerry, just to
name a few. There's even a movie out called The Good Shepherd starring Matt Damon that talks about
Skull & Bones and how they operate.

In addition to that, he quotes Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein about how our brains are
transmitters and receivers of frequencies that can be picked up by other brains and affect physical
matter. This concept is discussed in Think & Grow Rich and Law of Success by Napoleon Hill. I
thought his explanation was simple and easy-to-grasp.
>>
>>19512719
>>19512724
What I found fascinating was the opposition to Law of Success and Think And Grow Rich when they came
out in the 1920s.
It was strikingly similar to the backlash the book The Secret experienced. I won't go into the
entire explanation
that Mr. Trudeau presented. You'll just have to find out for yourself :->

What I really like about this program is that the information on the CDs is enough for anyone to
dramatically change their life for the better..IF they consciously apply it. Mr. Trudeau gives you
the OPTION of reading a list of books that he endorses and recommends (that are not his) and if
anyone is interested, they can join The Global Information Network to get additional books and
audios if they want to go further in learning the technology.

I am well aware of Mr. Trudeau's past and some of the negative comments on the internet. Well, I'm
glad that I ignored them and invested in the program. In fact, I've listened to it 40 times already.
I was one of the people who ordered the program for $39.95 per month for 10 months and I am very
happy with my purchase. I've invested thousands of dollars in seminars, two by Tony Robbins. I've
also attended the Landmark Forum Seminar and other similar seminars throughout the years. In other
words, I'm one of those people who have been on the seminar circuit.

I received more value from Your Wish Is Your Command than any of those seminars and I didn't have to
travel anywhere.
So, for me, spending $399 for this course was a bargain.

This is NOT as CD program you just listen to once. To get the most of this program, you need to
listen to it many times.
The information is presented in a style that is repetitious by design so that it can sink in to your
subconscious mind and
it becomes a part of you.
>>
>>19512719
>>19512724
>>19512732
https://concen.org/content/kevin-trudeau-your-wish-your-command-2009
>>
File: 2015-06-09.jpg (111KB, 1138x869px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-09.jpg
111KB, 1138x869px
bump
>>
>>19512963
So can I get a tl;dr
>>
>>19512719
This guy's nothing more than a hack fraud. Classic snake oil salesman look.
>>
>>19513002
its a 3 minute read you fuckwit
>>
File: butwhy.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.png
71KB, 251x251px
>>19512999
you have to go back
>>
>>19513002
Guy is shilling a fraud by preying on /x/s paranoia.
>>
>>19512719
What do the Masons know about weight loss that they would protect so desperately?
>>
File: bestce.png (335KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bestce.png
335KB, 640x360px
>>19513404
keep telling yourself that
>>
Shouldn't we all be gods by now? Just apply this book to your lives...
>>
>>19512719
Cool story bro. That's a real trustworthy face.
>>
>>19512719
is this the same Kevin Tredeau who wrote a book years zgo about human health and medicine and how ypu can prevent/cure your own cancer?
something about the bodies PH levels?
i believe the govt charged him with something for that too
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>19513404
Your Mom is preying
>>
>>19513524
I thought you were talking about the Canadian PM, but posted a pic of Ted Cruz
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>19513536
Just look up some pics of this fucking guy. You ain't got to be an empath to know not to trust him.
>>
>>19513632
this doesntvshow anything.
cameras dont always capture a persons best image
>>
File: IMG_1203.png (261KB, 550x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.png
261KB, 550x311px
>>19513632
I remember those late night infomercials. I would blaze past him over the years and notice he would switch products, if you could call them that. I think he all about weight loss and then it was preventing cancer. If he's really going to jail, he should consider a real tax shelter if he wants to make a comeback. Pic related.
>>
>>19513528
yes
>>
ok OP, explain and give examples how this has improved your life.
never heard of this guy so what's the deal?
>>
>>19513700
he's being crucified by the govt for exposing ancient truths that can free man from the bonds of sickness and slavery
>>
>>19512719
why didn't they just kill him off, then?
>>
>>19513536
kek
>>
>>19513716
Will the crucification be televised? Prolly PayPerView, right? Anybody got the livestream?
>>
>>19513889
- t. millenial
>>
so how did it help u, did u attract wealth, love? Be specific.. What has changed since you listened to the same program 40 times..

Why make this huge post and not give any specific examples?
what is paranormal about this
>>
File: IMG_1205.jpg (36KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
36KB, 800x448px
>>19512724
>This program brought a lot of clarity to me about why I attracted things I wanted and why I created
things I didn't want. Mr. Trudeau did a phenomenal job in explaining the Law of Attraction and the
concept of Vibrational Frequency. He also did a wonderful job in explaining the history of Secret
Societies. Now most of these societies are not-so-secret but what their members have been taught has
remained secret..until now.
Let me tell you where this path ends; pic related.
>>
>>19513928
>>19513928
why the fuck are you being so vague? If u think ur gonna get a sale here ur crazy. We torrent around these parts
>>
File: IMG_1207.jpg (38KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
38KB, 625x415px
>>19513943
Sorry, not OP. Missed dragging my green text. Was noting OPs toe dipping into secret societies and vibrational frequencies. Wanted to offer him a heads as where that path might lead
>>
>>19512719
I got a check in the mail the other day from his class-action lawsuit settlement. It was $4 and some change. I never even bought any of his shit lol.

spoooooky~
>>
Mods
>>
Why didn't he just Law of Attraction himself out of jail? Come on OP.
>>
Did he "manifested" going to jail?
>>
File: confu.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
confu.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
>>19514191
>>
File: lenn.jpg (216KB, 1573x1197px) Image search: [Google]
lenn.jpg
216KB, 1573x1197px
>>19514299
no, he got thrown into jail for leaking hidden knowledge about this world. the occult elite didnt like that soo..
>>
>>19512719
Fuck I remember this guy. Used to catch his cancer PSA every morning back in the day before OLN resumed normal programming for the day.
>>
Its kept secret for a reason you fools.

Do you also think nuclear codes should be given to the public ?
>>
>>19512719
>>19512724
>>19512732
Advertising is a violation of board rules, and this is thinly veiled (and extremely bad) viral marketing. I'm not even gonna waste a captcha reporting you, I'd rather just point out that your 90s era dm-speak isn't very good in the first place, and putting it here proves how bad you are at your job.
>>
>>19514695
okay Mr. Autism
>>
Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? It reads like those 1 page ads on enlightenment or get rich quick schemes. ALL FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $300!!!
>>
>>19513716
>he's being crucified by the govt
because he didn't pay

>>19514308
>leaking hidden knowledge about this world
stop with this bs already ok
it's not hidden, nothing you can hear from him online is occult either. here i'll give it to you 4free- think as if you already have it - do you really believe he was jailed because of that? please. he's a felon with history although i do suspect he does have some /x/ ability
>>
>>19515109

LOL.

>>think as if you already have it

So I won the fucking lottery? I'm sure absolutely nothing bad can happen by thinking that without it being true.
>>
>>19514191
was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>19515118
there is more to this but meh
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.