[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Grandma Got Possessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
So for a while I didn't really believe in the supernatural. Tbh I still don't know.

Just one day my mom tells me how my grandma used to really be into spiritual stuff (ouija boards, tarot cards, that sorta stuff) when she was younger. She goes on to say that eventually she became possessed and had to get an exorcism. Idk because both my mom and my grandma seem to be like rational people.

So, /x/, what are your opinions on spirits and shit?
>>
OP here forgot to mention I'm a girl.
>>
>>19512424
This isn't OP

Some kid's finished his homework and this is how he uses his computer time for some reason
>>
>>19512424
>>19512436
why is this so fucking funny
>>
my parrot cichlid died about two years ago,
>>
File: simpsonsallseeingeye.jpg (405KB, 808x890px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonsallseeingeye.jpg
405KB, 808x890px
>>19513098
All of us humans have had our bodies possessed by evil/negative spirits. They are the reason evil exists on this planet in humans. They influence our thoughts every time we think 'we' have the desire to be evil. The evil that they've done to us is unspeakable. All religions are false because they fail to recognize this problem and were created to distract us. You can escape this by
>believing you have a soul
>imagine you're draining all negative energies and negative spirits until it's all gone
>if the above doesn't work let all the negative energies and pain pass through you until it's been depleted, or do a combination of both this and the above

>If you are successful you'll become a god capable of creating and manipulating matter and you'll immediately experience full happiness and mental perfection without ever being bored ever again
And yes the ones above the global elite want to harvest our energies and abuse us for eternity
>>
>>19513399
is this some xemu shite?
>>
Fuck meant for >>19512418
>>
>>19513416
No. $cientology is bullshit. I found out about this stuff from the messing with the occult. They're right about one thing though. We really are possessed by dark spirits. The rest is all lies
>>
>>19513430
>messing with the occult.
in what way?
>>
>>19513490
By falling for the joy of satan meme. I don't want to say any more other than I discovered that I have a soul through this. I recieved undeniable personal evidence that I have a soul but something didn't feel right. Their stuff said that you'd become a god if you did this and that with your soul but I grew suspicious when I realized that they're still not acting "righteous". So I started feeling around in my soul and I felt that it was full of objective negative energies and evil spirits making me want to do bad stuff to people. Then I found out that our true souls are not dark but consist of 100% light and positivity.
>>
>>19513560
so, do you really think you're a god now?
>>
>>19513643
No, I haven't actually practised what I preach due to fear of what'll happen once I go through with it. I'm suspecting you'll be massively attacked by spirits of darkness and agents of the elite but I'm the giving other people the instructions, which I guarantee will lead to REAL salvation if you're brave enough unlike what christianity teaches.
>>
>>19512424
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>19513683
how do you know that evil spirits arent filling your head with those fears to stop you? jussayin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.