[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Parallel universe alternate version Q&A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mirrormirror.jpg (109KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
mirrormirror.jpg
109KB, 1024x684px
Hey /x/ I am addressing this post to myself in a parallel universe and I want the alternate version of myself to answer this thread. Assuming that we all inhabit the same space around one another, do me a solid and confirm that you are there by answering the following questions.
1.) Do you wear socks?
2.) Do you drink coffee?
3.) Is there anyone special in your life?
4.) Are you fat or skinny?
5.) Can you feel it when I pinch myself?
>>
>>19512254

>ritgh arm like 5 fingers above the wrist.

maybe its you , maybe its just a ich.
>>
>>19512254
I hope this works for you.
Also bump for alternate op.
Maybe he isnt a faggot.
>>
You're a faggot OP.
>>
>>19512254
>and I want the alternate version of myself to answer this thread
How can the alternate version of you respond if they're literally in another universe? They don't exist in this universe so can't respond to you.

You didn't think this through, OP. 10/10 for effort, 0/10 for logic.
>>
>>19512287
The internet is the same across all universes
This is the source of the mandela reality leaks
>>
You call another a faggot out of self insecurity?
>>
>>19512319

>nope

i have jump to realities without the 4 channels , if you ever encounter such reality , jump to other reality anon immediately anon , the lack of this shitbox its a really bad sigh t tha someting shitty its going on.
>>
>>19512319
I knew that already when I posted this. Mainly because I have observed mmorpg video game players that were not aware of this universe and could relate alternate facts to many details about their own universe. The Internet is a binary source which is the same across every parallel timeline.
>>
>>19512319
I've had the very same thought mon ami.

1. I do but not right now
2. Yes
3. Not really
4. Skinny, more in the middle
5. Nope

random symbol = the mask
>>
>>19512319
>The internet is the same across all universes
So you're saying EM waves travel across Universes? How? We'd see it seeping into our Universe.

If you're gonna make up bullshit at least make it logical.
>>
>>19512538
Thank you for validating my post. Yes indeed the random symbol = the mask was symbolic. I need to shave soon. but the fabulous shitposters were inevitable and I think the entire universe could do without them giving 2 halves of their 1 cents.
>>
>>19512572
You dumb fuck. Science already proved that the Universe will disprove anything you challenge it to prove as logical. Fucktard go back to school and learn something called quantum entanglement theory.
>>
>>19512624
I wasn't referring to the OP picture btw, I was just throwing a symbol that holds meaning for me into my post.

>I need to shave soon
I've been saying the exact same thing for a week now, just been too lazy.
>>
File: 1365774677927.jpg (55KB, 488x581px) Image search: [Google]
1365774677927.jpg
55KB, 488x581px
>>19512254
1.Not at the moment
2. No
3.No
4.Skinny
5 No
>>
>>19512254

If there are infinite universes, then somewhere out there there is a version of me that has a life similar to mine but is already successful in the career I want and is with the woman of my desires.

Furthermore, there would be a version of me that has all these things yet doesn't and longs for a simple single life with his career choices open instead.

So now I just need to figure out how to switch places with that version of me.
>>
>>19512273
>not OP
Have a bandaid right there
>>
>>19512254
1.) runners socks
2.) a lot
3.) of course
4.) skinny
5.) no idea, try masturbating
>>
>>19512254
1) for the most part no mostly because I like flip flops and don't really own shoes.
2) yes, it literary runs in the family but I am the only one who prefers the sweeter tasting coffee the rest drink it black.
3)no
4) skinny
5)depends on where I pinch myself so yes.
>>
>>19514051
In really hate these multiple universes I always get the feeling I end up killing myself in like 90% of them. Hard to say in this life though hurting myself makes my skin crawl the thought of giving blood to a hospital make me wanna cry.
>>
>>19512254
1) Not right now
2) No
3) No
4) I'm reality , some of my bodies are probably either one of them
5) Who says i'm not the one pinching?
>>
>>19512254
1. Yes
2. no
3. yes
4. Medium
5. no
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.