[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anything "epic" ever happened on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: anime question girl.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime question girl.png
307KB, 500x500px
Has anything "epic" ever happened on this board?
>>
>>19511989
how do you describe "epic"?
>>
>>19511989
Ghost Virus

>Inb4 sauce

No spoonfeed
>>
>>19511997
No spoonfeed is stupid
>>
>>19511989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>19511989

Epic amounts of mental illness, salt, and autism, but that's it.
>>
>>19511989
No, it gets worse every year (lariping, shitposting, succubus, witchcraft and divination garbage).
>>
>>19511989
there are occasionally hoaxes that manchildren fall for.
>>
>>19512053
The witchcraft is the last good thing besides the occasional conspiracy before it gets hijacked by schizophrenics. Not the roleplaying faggots, but the actual weirdos who did some shit out of an old book and got results. It's interesting at the very least, but then I put those kind of people through fmris.
>>
>>19511989
Not yet.
>>
There were a few guys fighting over youtube views to see who can make the most rituals. it was fun, those were the golden days of livestreams, chatrooms, made so many friends, etc.
>>
the good things that happened is when /b/ gets shut down or something dumb

then they all flood over here
>>
>>19511989
The recent Facebook "Bots".
>>
>>19511989
>Anon makes thread one night
>Says he thinks he's seen his missing gf in a gore thread on /b/
>Some murder victim with her whole face beyond recognition
>People ask for proof and how he's made the assumption
>Says she's been missing X many years when she was on her way to her stepdad's house in a different State
>Says she said she was dubious of him and her stepbrother and she had a bad relationship with them
>Posts picture of him and her he took of them on the night she left
>Both have striking similarities (of what you can make out), the decor in the pic was right for how long she had been missing and both girls were wearing identical clothes
>Anons backtrace the photo to see if it's just pure coincidence
>Find no proof that it is
>Everyone thinks OP could be on to something
>Few days later the girls stepdad and stepbrother are arrested in an old "cold case"
>OP doesn't come back to confirm what the outcome was

Someone might have the caps for you.
>>
>>19511989
who was phone?
>>
2spooky4me
Ayy lmao
>>
File: to-do_list.png (8KB, 526x221px) Image search: [Google]
to-do_list.png
8KB, 526x221px
>>19511996
See, I have to ask that question, too. Since he put it in quotes, I'm figuring he means events we thought were pretty darn cool.

>>19511989
A few good urbex threads, maybe, and a few excellent drawthreads. Some ARGs that fooled people, most notably the "face of God" one (see >>19512018).

I once talked a new namefag into a mental breakdown. For several days afterwards he spammed the board with scat pictures. Pic related. To be fair, he was on drugs at the time, and not all that stable to begin with, so it didn't take a fantastic amount of nudging to send him over. Still, it was epic for me.

There was the time the janitor was banning anyone who posted a crow or raven, but that was years and years ago. And the early namefags, like Cannibal. /x/ is just less interesting these days. We're part of the mainstream internet now. We don't even write creepypasta anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.