[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidental time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Q.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Q.png
12KB, 400x400px
Hi everyone, I'm the Q
I came from accidentally in the year 2018 after a test of a prototype of a device for the configuration of GPS.
after some tests I came back to 09/20/2016 and I'm stuck here from then I decided to get this post because I could not go back and if I can not get it again I'll post several things about the future.
I'll give you more information when I have the money to get on the internet again
>>
>>19511937
Try going to the library they have free computers
>>
>>19511937
Does something happen to Trump in the 1st of September?
>>
File: 20131025-100953.jpg (43KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
20131025-100953.jpg
43KB, 500x211px
So...
Why do I smell so much bullshit in here?
>>
OP here. Sorry, I had to jump back to 2018 to get $$ for the Internet. Okay here we go;
>>19511949
No, more of the same. Just continues to be a massive idiot on twitter.

No, nothing epic has ever taken place in this board, and this thread is no exception
>>
File: The-Oregonian-Logo.svg.png (54KB, 2000x472px) Image search: [Google]
The-Oregonian-Logo.svg.png
54KB, 2000x472px
Hey dipshit you stole your logo from the oregonian
>>
>>19511937
Do faggot LARP'ers still exist in 2018?
Oh wait you don't need to answer that question I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 236x172px
Would you be interested in working for or collaborating with the OPRP?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.