[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triangle UFO seen 12/21/2012

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Stargate DHD EXAMPLE.jpg (48KB, 534x303px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate DHD EXAMPLE.jpg
48KB, 534x303px
AT LAST IVE FOUND WHAT RESEMBLES THE FLOATING CRAFT I HAVE SEEN!
BOTH THE SYMBOLS AND THE TEXTURE OF THE BUTTON RESEMBLE THE FLYING OBJECT!
IT HAD THESE SYMBOLS ON ITS SURFACE AND IT HAD THREE OF THESE RED SPHERES WHICH WERE GLOWING ON THE BOTTOM!
>>
>>19511494
I am telling you this object I saw was able to rotate and glide in a single direction simultaneously.
It was low enough to the ground that the street lamps were reflecting off of the craft. I tell you the truth this technology exists here on earth.
>>
>>19511494
where did you see it?
>>
File: Ufo corroboration.png (4MB, 1567x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ufo corroboration.png
4MB, 1567x1000px
>>19511531
In the middle of town; Albany Oregon
>>
>>19511561
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
Craft like that are apparently a pretty common sighting. Also those lines just look like 3 baseball fields that have been made. I don't know why they need three...
You should talk to people who live in the neighborhood, ask them if they saw anything too. Maybe someone got a photo.
>>
>>19511561
UK Ministry of Defense report
"Occasionally and perhaps exceptionally, it seems that a field with, as yet, undetermined characteristics, can exist between certain charged buoyant objects in loose formation, such that, depending on the viewing aspect, the intervening space between them forms an area (viewed as a shape, often triangular) from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been reported as black 'craft,' often triangular and even up to hundreds of feet in length."
>>
File: Proof.png (1MB, 937x783px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.png
1MB, 937x783px
See look! Evidence that the diamonds were not there, I found
>>
>>19511589
Dude it's been 5 years. They built some new baseball diamonds.
>>
File: Why.jpg (151KB, 883x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
151KB, 883x1116px
>>19511591
why three?
>>
>>19511597
that seems like a trivial detail.
>>
Ok then let it be. But this was not an optical illusion as I could see shine from the street lamp off the hard surface of the craft. It had glowing red orbs with a scratched surface that looked identical to the original picture.
>>
>>19511604
shill detected....3 is pretty odd tho. is their baseball team so big they need 3 for those kids to play on? I think not...

its signs for the ufos
>>
>>19511610
Yeah these things have been seen around the world... I guess it's secret govt. tech? Or the ayys back at it again. Like I said, you should talk to your neighbors and ask if they noticed something... but why wait 5 years to talk about this?
>>
File: 1494429897390.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494429897390.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>19511597
So three games can happen at once?
>>
>>19511620
>baseball is boring as fuck
>maybe if there's THREE GAMES GOING ON AT ONCE people will be entertained.
You're onto something, anon.
>>
>>19511619
Ive been saying about it for years I tried to tell my neighbors too but like everyone else they keep telling me I was just high or I hallucinated it. My family was there they saw the blue lightning without thunder they saw my face when I came inside..
>>
>>19511634
Print out a flier "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS OBJECT?" with a picture of it and then some quotes about those things from the wiki page. Then leave a new contact e-mail on the bottom. See what turns up, might be interesting. Or you'll get a knock on your door.
>>
I was 15 when it happened I no longer live in Albany, mom sold the house later the next year. There have been a great number of changes to Oregon in the years since then I am sure most people know of if not believe that the UFO conspiracy is in fact real here in Oregon. The problems remain. What was it? Where is it from? How come it was there on the day the Mayan calendar ended? How does it work? How do I move on knowing this exists while people live so comparatively rudimentary still driving on carbon based fuels for instance. Who knows the further limits of this technology knowing that it can float (known by its ability to rotate while moving a single direction regardless of inertia)
>>
>>19511672
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: Grass.jpg (610KB, 1889x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Grass.jpg
610KB, 1889x1063px
>>19511683
I dont. I just wonder sometimes whats going on...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.