[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reptilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: Przechwytv v4 vv4ywanie.jpg (39KB, 784x546px) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytv v4 vv4ywanie.jpg
39KB, 784x546px
Are we real? :D
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/m91jx
>>
File: boobs.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>19511311
Only on days that ends with a Y.
>>
File: Przechwyf4 f4ffanie.jpg (12KB, 219x115px) Image search: [Google]
Przechwyf4 f4ffanie.jpg
12KB, 219x115px
Oh, the mushroom people are here for the party too, it seems...
>>
hint
>>
File: Przechw g4g g4wanie.jpg (28KB, 226x299px) Image search: [Google]
Przechw g4g g4wanie.jpg
28KB, 226x299px
>>19511311
>>
File: picdump_035.jpg (79KB, 650x538px) Image search: [Google]
picdump_035.jpg
79KB, 650x538px
>>19511452
What are you iguanas up to today? Beach, smoke and chill?
>>
>>19511538
Now, there's an idea...
>>
>>19511538

But mostly we're just being the best hide&seekers around, as usual.
>>
>>19511311
some real faggots that's for sure
>>
File: BananaGuy.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BananaGuy.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>19511577
Exactly. It's nice outside. You bunch should all be outside getting fresh air.

>>19511594
We can smell you and we pretend you are hiding to be honest. You produce more natural reactions that way.
>>
>>19511311
>Reptilians
Yes, they are fallen angels, fallen seraph.
>>
File: somekidon8chan.jpg (44KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
somekidon8chan.jpg
44KB, 500x600px
>>19512043
You wish jew lover. You're the cousins of the Trogs. And you don't fire blanks. Know what I'm getting at here?

Got a bunch of dragon ladies for you boys to get courtin and an extreme form of infertility in their men has happened. They got eggs and they need some real men to dust them for them. Let's run it down:

Protip #1: They like flowers. A lot.
Protip #2: They are vegetarian, the ones I've met.
Protip #3: Their fathers will think you are an asshole regardless. You could be Gandhi, but to him you will always be an asshole.
Protip #4: You find out what chocolates their mom likes and make sure when you meet the parents you give her a box of chocolates.
Protip #5: You're from a race that is a bilion years old, act like it and not your shoe size.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.