[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have returned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (119KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
119KB, 1200x745px
I have returned once again to bless this thread which sometimes is dead or just full of nonsense.

For today my paranormal question is:Ever happened to hear voices inside your house?
Not like a schizphorenic.Moments in which you hear someone talking,yet nobody is there.Not only inside your own house.ANYWHERE!
>>
>>19510930

dude are you that fucking gay...I swear your face the whole time you were typing this was pure gold..
>>
>>19510934
Calm down.This is paranormal thread,right?
I'm just asking since around here the most paranormal thing is...well...the pictures some posts get xD
>>
File: IMG_3595.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Youre life is worthless. Kill yourself right now you worthless fucking faggot made of fail, AIDS, cancers and nigger cocks in your fucking stupid failm and AIDS FUCKSQD
>>
>>19510978
I...think that you're just a kid who hit puberty and have anger issues.Don't worry,child.Later in life you will bump into stuff that will probably overwhelm and will lead you to a mental breakdown...EVEN WORSE!
>>
Every once in a while, I'll be home alone and hear the television from my parent's room turn on by itself. Other times I can hear them talking when they aren't even around.
>>
>>19511008
Thank you for giving me a normal response and second,that's very interesting.I sometimes hear voices when I wear my headphones and listening music...or in my sleep.
>>
>>19510930
Yes, I have beyond any reasonable doubt. At the end of the day I realized how fucked I may be. I can explain it you want but I am almost positive I know who it was to the point where now I am just furious, angry, maybe even hateful about the situation.
>>
>>19511024
Now I am very intrigued to know who it is.
>>
Yes! I heard numerous voices not originating inside of my head. The most distinguished said "Does he not know we are watching?" That was different than the voice of my self conscious that enables me to determine right from wrong. The consciousness voice is what you are all referring to as Schizophrenic. This voice was a woman talking to a man. Other times I hear a deep booming voice, once his thunderous voice said "I AM" and another time his voice said "125,000" and another time it said "Initiate Project 12". These are all different than the typical self conscious sounding voice. I know where they originate from. The study has lead me into ELF Microwave Transmissions that coreless as manifestations of light at the exact same moment that I hear them. These Microwave frequencies are transmitting from a variety of different locations and directions. Sometimes they originate from the cellular towers, sometimes they come out of the speakers in my stereo. Doctors tell me that it is Tinnitus but that does not account for the multiple variables in the audio range in which I hear the frequency. Care to explain this to me further?
>>
>>19511029
The world reads his fucking book and worship him he really is impossible to mistake. True I am crazy I don't really give anymore shits about what people would think about it. He is something that cares little for human beings he only does what he wishes, he would prefer for me to find salvation either through him or his dead son since I sold my soul. I literally feel set up by a triangle of bullshit. He is trying so hard I can here him everywhere I go I can see him breaking people's free will just to talk about me going to church and accepting Jesus into my heart. I can see people's switching personality as they go from normal to something else when they talk to me. It is freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>19510930
Yeah sure.
Turns out its the neighbors in the paralel dimension.
>>
>>19511091
You my friend,just gave me a brain fart,but if I was to explain.Maybe those things have a meaning behind them,maybe it wants you to be in a certain place at a certain time.
>>
>>19511102
Along with seriousness,we need humor as well.
>>
>>19511094
You're hearing the voice of God?
>>
>>19511116
He never gives me an answer when I ask. so I don't know for sure but The way to many events in my life happened would imply a very convincing maybe.
>>
>>19511137
Understandable.
>>
Suck my peepee you dumb straw jerk
>>
>>19511176
Sadly,I can't.My mouth is sewn shut and your peepee how you call it is smaller than a sand particle.
>>
the vampire threads on another page
>>
>>19511245
I will try to laugh at this joke attempt.
>>
>>19511160
I wish I could give you a more reasonable answer but both seem to be messing with me. The whisper I got said don't sleep and after a month I ended up in the hospital overdosed on sleeping medicine that you can buy anywhere. Keep in mind that I attempted it 3 times 36 the first 2 times and 96 on the last. On the last time when I took 96 I had the need to go on a walk and passed out at the beginning of a nature trail by my house. I still have no reasonable explanation for why I decided this.
>>
>>19511508
Sleep depravation is not good.Pills doesen't help,only makes your lifespan shorter.
Listen to Mr.Scarecrow,cause he knows what he's talking about.
If you fight,the voices will dissapear.They don't control you,you control them.
>>
>>19511675
Before the don't sleep whisper I was sleeping fine the problem was I kept seeing a man in black that didn't look human I have heard people on \x\ talk about him so I figured since he was not bringing me any harm it was fine. He even seemed like he liked playing with me he would tell me that things would be over soon and that he didn't like seeing me alone. The reason I could not sleep was because after that whisper I started hearing a high pitched ringing every time I layed down. I am sorry my messages are long and complaining your really the only person I talked to about this. I feel insane and afraid it literally storms every time I start making responses in here. It's scary
>>
>>19511719
Calm down
>>
>>19511738
You don't know how bad it's getting I am trying to get a squirt bottle of holy water to defend against what ever the man in black is and staying away from churches and repenting to defend against the other one. This shit sucks I feel like I'm stuck inbetween something that has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>19510930
I was once at my granduncles farm in Poland.
i was sometimes there as a kid, that one time after he passed away and our family got the farm cause neither of his children wanted the farm...
I was on the farm in my hollydays to look if it is still standing and no gopniks from belarus where living in it.
so, 2hours flight from zurich to warsawa (had a strange feeling while flying, never had this before), 4 hours driving in a bus, paked some tools, and a K98k from my grandmother (grandfather died in WW2 for the germans)
next day buyed some food for a week and another 2 hours of driving in the middle of nowhere...
finally we, gf and me, are there.
taking away the planks on the windows and door, fixed a hole on the roof of the barn.
the farm was kinda scarry with high grass everywhere in the garden, no cows , chicken or pigs around... cloudy dark day also
even the grill chirping wasnt like in other years.
some crows and birds and that was it...
gf said to me she feels unwell, i said i will come in 5mins and we will cook something and go to sleep early. we cooked some perrogi that my grandmother made for us, made a fire in the oven and cooked some water (no freshwater on the farm, only a old stonefountain. normally i would drink it but who knows what falled in there an died...)
woke up in the middle of the night, walked in the kitchen, put some wood in the oven and walked to the bedroom as i heared how the gate of the barn closing. hmmm, i could swear i closed it properly. go out, light to the gate, closed like i left it. it was probably something that falled over in the barn. back in bed and after an hour of sleeping i woke up again i swear i heared someone talking. it wasnt my gf, the voice i was hearing was way to high...
what sould i do? i cant see someone who would lie 2 meters in front of me. fuck it, loaded the K98 and chambered one bullet, put it next to the bed and sleep until the late morning.
>>
>>19511891
cont.
Gf cooked before i woke up. she asks me while eating why the K98 was next to the bed in the morning. i said i just woke up in the night and heared something and i just wanted to go safe...
she looked to me and wasnt shure what she sould say.
i found nothing in the barn that could have maked the smashingsound of a barngate and nothing was on the ground...
back to work i sharpened the scythe and cut the grass around the barn and the house and throwed it on a heap. a strong gust of wind was coming up and it was going to get dark soon. with the whisteling of the wind i was hearing often some words but i said to myself that it was the wind howling through an old farmhouse.
this night at the same time like last night i woke up and heared the voice again. checked if the rifle was still there, and falled asleep again.
next morning i said to gf what i heard and that it was the second time... worked again on the farm, ate dinner and go to bed. gf falled asleep and i did go in the kitchen, K98 on the table, opened a bottle of babushkas vodka and waiting till 2:10am, i heared the voice at the first night around that time. in the second night it was around 2:30am...
>>
>>19511897
same time as night two there was the voice again, shitpants and chills running down the spine. woke my gf up and asked her if she hears it. she whispers yess. shes clearly horrified. we go to the kitchen and look outside, nothing but darkness and only contureas of the surrounding. i dont understand polish very well but it was like a song. like an old song that you sing while walking...
we both are horrified and didnt know what to do, we sit in the kitchen and hear it multiple times. it just gets more quiet and then its gone. after some time its back and so on.
we stay awake until the sun gets up and eith the first light it was gone.
we packed our stuff, loaded it in the car and drove back to babka. we didnt speak the whole drive a single word. at babkas location we loaded our stuff out and walked in the house. i told babka as good as i could what happened and when i whistled the melody she got quiet and sings the text. wtf! she says it was asong that the polish civilians where singing during the war. it was about stalin as the devil and the germans as our saviors. she never heard it on the farm, sometimes the old civilians sing it while drinking. but the young generation doesnt know very much about it. i dont know who or what was singing. but the voice was very quiet and soft, high and female. not an old feamale, it was a voice like from a young woman. the nearest house to the farm is around 9 kilometers away and who the hell would walk that distance to scare some ppl.
maybe i will go back to the farm and search the fields arround it with a metaldetector. my grandmother said the area was quite spared from the war, but the germans and the red army was here. some where killed, mostly partisans, and they would rather die than sing the song. the red army did murder and raped some people and burried them on the fields.
if i go ack there and take ametaldetector with me, i will post some stuff here. but untill then, stay safe faggots
>>
>>19511891
I'm polish
Nice larp
There is not a single song like that. Never been, never will be.
kys
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.