[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collective Consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: anonymous-space-god[1].jpg (118KB, 900x1393px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-space-god[1].jpg
118KB, 900x1393px
This is not LARPing. Let's do a thought exercise and lets test our connection with the Collective Consciousness (if that really exists, therefore this test is a paranormal subject).

We ask questions out in the thread and people attempt to sincerely answer theses questions, how they feel about it. Let it out loose, always post Anonymous and the rule is to never (You) an answer. I'll start:

>Hey, Anonymous here. AMA
>>
Did my soulmate really have sex with my brother?
>>
Look at them clearly and how they look at each other. Try to be discrete about it so they don't know you are there. If you see it clearly you will understand if they did or want to do it in the future. When you know the answer you have to understand why it happened.
>>
I don't get what you mean by "never (You) an answer". Like, don't put the post number in the message?
Anyway, a question. How do (should) I help people? I default to inactivity as my actions either result in wasted effort or emotional strife.
>>
Is God really dead? Who is the real God?
>>
Are we sure this thread is real? Or this board? Or this site? Or even the motherfucking Internet?
Even better, are our bodies real or are we lying ourselves?
>>
Lately I've noticed everyone I know is going through some big change, and lately theres been a bit of a disconnect, which seems to be affecting people in different ways. For example I haven't been able to reliably remember my dreams for the past month. I've noticed similar disconnections happening to my friends, family, strangers...
Have others noticed this too? Is something big currently affecting the collective?
>>
I don't remember my dreams either
>>
What is God's real name, faggots?!
>>
Which one.
It has 33 names.
>>
It's not if God is dead or alive. It's that if you are connected to God or not. If you connect closer to God, God is more alive. If you disconnect with God, God dies. If you fall victim of your chemical emotions your are further away from God. If you understand your emotions and act after introspection you will help yourself and eventually your actions will help others as well. You are not lying to yourself you are not seeing the big picture and the whole. When you are able to see, you will be bigger as well, because you are closer to God and become one with it.
>>
>>19510892
You're a queer.
>>
I want to return to the Source
>>
I've felt the same way as well but at the same time I noticed a change in myself. I really have a feeling something is going to happen but its all due the changes I noticed in myself. I am glad but at the same time afraid its all a start of a weird psychological mental illness that could ruin my life and my family and friends and that is what makes me feel bad about it. I am afraid I can die with a sudden death because of this and this affects more people around me then myself. If I die from a sudden death with not reason at all of being unhealthy at young age I believe I returned to the Source but I feel its not the time for that to happen because I can't leave anyone behind.
>>
Is Trump a Pagan God to save the West and it's people?
>>
ok
What's mean?
What's meme?
>>
>>19511010
trump is the 888
>>
Memes are a concept and we interpret these concepts. If the meme is big, we become the meme.
>>
How do I know you all aren't just the same person?
>>
That's the point anon.
We can't know.
>>
I think, therefore I am. If I think more I become more? Or more becomes me?
>>
i think not, therefore I am not
>>
GET
GET HYPE
WHAT WILL IT DO
ONLY KEK KNOWS
>>
Kek is not real
>>
memememememememememememe
youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou
eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
wewewewewewewewewewewewewe
>>
>>19511100
Nice digits bruh
>>
You are Kek.

t. Thoth
>>
yes
kek is
un-real
>>
>>19511111
what did he mean by this
>>
>>19511111
get!
>>
he meant
you are kek

teacher Thoth
>>
>>19510892
Will I manage to accomplish what I have in mind?

>>19510898
If you have to ask, the answer is probabky yes
>>
>>19510898
kek
>>
nice digits
>>
the truth is
BIGGIE KILLED TUPAC
>>
If I bought 2 big mac's for 6$ would Burger King give me money if I brought them the receipt? Why not? If they (MSM) can control your thoughts to make you eat fat burgers, why can't I use thought control to get free mullah?
>>
>>19510892
Is this the lamest thread on /x/?
>>
>>19510898
Oh Goddess Aurora. Shes not your soulmate. Youre delusional please seek help.
>>
Aphrodite uses pleasure to destroy you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.