[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campfire tales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: squat and rest.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
squat and rest.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Welcome to the campfire, stalker. Sit a while and share a story.
Surely you have experienced something strange, something creepy or something...impossible?
[spoiler]Prose aside: story-thread for shit you have experienced[/spoiler]
>>
So my grandpa had a house out on a rural island called "Vannoya" ('water' or 'pond island') and we used to spend some summer vacations there.
One time my grandpa and I were hiking up the mountain and passing by an area that was referred to as "trollskogen" ('troll-woods' go figure), which was not a proper forest. We have the word "skogholdt" which means something like "a patch of trees", which dot the mountainsides.
Trollskogen was a large patch of dead and dried out trees all twisted and coiled and bleached white.
Now, as we walk by a shrill cry suddenly goes through the air, it sounded something like "EE-A EE-A EE-A EE-A EE-A EE-A!"
My grandpa and i stopped, he looked around with a mildly puzzled face and said something to the effect of "wellp, time to go home".
And so we did. And we never spoke about it ever.
>>
>>19510875
My childhood home had 2 bedrooms. I had the smaller one until the age of about 6. My bed was adjacent to a large closet with four doors.

Sometimes I could hear my name being called from inside the closet at night. It sounded kind of like a Greek chorus.

When I was around 6, I got the master bedroom and my parents took my old one. I have been in there for various reasons over the years and I swear I have seen flashes of light through the crack under the closet door. Like, flashes of very bright white light. There is no light source in the closet
>>
>>19510875
Posted this last week. Still no clue what it was.
>There is a place innawoods near my old house...
>It's a forest valley with a creek in the bottom
>I used to explore and hike this area many many times as a child
>As a kid, I remember finding a strange cache of antique bottles - Old prohibition era bottles of all shapes, sizes, and colors
>Finding this as a kind in the middle of the forest was pretty creepy, especially since some of these antique bottles were shaped like "potions" and had strange things green algae-like stuff growing in them.
>I ended up burying one of my cats who passed away on the top of one of the hills of this valley
>Sometimes I return to his grave, it's a nice hike and he was a great cat - even played fetch
The last time I returned to this place was the weirdest.
>Happened about 2 months ago
>I'd grown used to the strange antique bottles and weird things around the area, but when I was hiking back out of the forest I noticed a very large wooden wheel on the ground - a large wooden spool, essentially, like the kind they have at docks except this is no where near water.
>I'm in the middle of a forest valley on the side of a steep hill - strange to see this weird wooden spool here, I think.
>Wonder what it's doing here
>Approach it, it's lodged in the ground pretty well with dead leaves around it but not on it
>Dislodged it from the ground and move it aside
What's that?
>There is a bottle positioned perfectly to fit under where the spool was
>There is something in the bottle.. Something furry?
Must be weird moss... or an animal, I think.
>Carefully pick up the bottle...
>It's another antique bottle... with the full leg of a rabbit stuffed into it, only the meat and fur of the "drumstick" area sticking out.
This is fucking weird, I think....
>It was incredibly fresh, no rot, no smell... As if done within a week of me finding it...
Still no clue who put that there or why.
>>
>>19511075
why even live there?
>>
>>19511249
Beggars can't be choosers anon
>>
>>19511342
true tiddies
>>
>>19510875
>be me
>be 17
>counselor at Scout camp
>boys and girls camp with campgrounds separated by gender and around 10 minutes from each other
>in the forest in mountains on land owned by the Boys Scout group for past ~20 years
>planning "night game" with other counselors
>kids (ages 11-15, most 11 or 12, about 2/3 girls) were going to go look for "treasures" (red and yellow glowsticks) and do some capture the flag thing with them around midnight
>after campfire kids go wash teeth around 22:30
>few of the youngest girls start freaking out
>"we saw a green light in the woods!"
>point to where
>don't see anything, neither do two other counselors with me
>other kids hear commotion, start looking
>some boy starts screaming he saw it too
>supposedly dark green flickering like a flashlight but bigger
>three of the oldest counselors (19-20) decide to go where the light supposedly was because they say it's a hiker trespassing on the land
>rest of us try to calm kids down
>think it's overactive imaginations of few kids because we can't see anything
>suddenly youngest counselor (16 years old cheerleader type girl) goes "Oh god I saw it too! "
>bitch shut up
>youngest kids crying now
>pandemonium
>takes ~3 hours to calm them all down and make them go to sleep
>night game cancelled
It wasn't anything exciting because there was no big confrontation but the atmosphere was very uncomfortable for the next day and the big night game was ruined. When the oldest counselors came back they said they couldn't find anyone in the woods but it could have been a local who came around in the off-season and knew the forest better than people who came there for a two week camp every year and so could hide from them.
In the end it turned out that most of the kids didn't even see the light, only five or six girls and two boys and the youngest counselor out of about 60 people. The rest of the younger kids panicked because they saw others panicking.
Any ideas on what the light was?
>>
>>19511647
>Any ideas on what the light was?
A will-o'-the-wisp.
>>
I died when I was 14. I stupidly went rock climbing alone and fell. I remember falling and seeing the rocks below getting closer, and I remember tasting salty water as I lay there dying.

Moments later I was back on the cliff and screaming. I pissed myself, then made my way up the cliff.

I later ran home and told my Mother what had happened but she just shruggd it off as a child's imagination.
>>
>>19511671
>Moments later I was back on the cliff and screaming. I pissed myself, then made my way up the cliff.
>I was back on the cliff
>then made my way up the cliff
What?
>>
>>19511680
One second I was laying on the rocks dying, the next I was back up on the cliff where I was before I fell. As if the falling/dying never happened.

I know. Sounds fucking ridiculous, right. My own mother didn't believe me so I don't expect anyone else to.
>>
>>19511075
I have a similar story.

A few years ago I moved into my current flat. Pretty much straight away I started to hear scratching noises coming from a built-in cupboard. My first thought was obviously rats/mice, but after a thorough inspection I realised it couldn't be (there were no holes, droppings etc), and I'd swiftly opened the cupboard a few times after hearing the scratches and there was nothing in there.

Anyway, the scratching soon turned to a loud thumping noise. It sounded like a person shifting around in there and banging their arms against the sides.

A friend came around one day, and as he was sitting there, 'THUMP THUMP, *rumbling noises*, THUMP', he laughed and asked.. "who've you got in there, a midget?". He literally thought I had someone hiding in the cupboard and wouldn't take my word for it until he checked for himself. He checked, and there was nothing there.

The noises stopped around a year ago, but then I started to see things. I kept seeing something peeking from around a corner in my kitchen. I'd get up and chase whatever it was and would hear it's nails clicking across the kitchen tiles. When I'd get to the kitchen it was gone. I never got a clear view of it, but it was brown and was about waist height (3ft tall),

I close the kitchen door now so haven't seen anything for a while, and haven't heard any noises coming from the cupboard. Pretty weird.
>>
File: 2djump.jpg (25KB, 313x358px) Image search: [Google]
2djump.jpg
25KB, 313x358px
Well actually I do have a little minor spooky story to tell...

>Be me
>Having breakfast with my Mom
>My Mom calls down my Sister to have Breakfast and my Sister replies that she'll come down in a minute
>Ten minutes go by and me and my Mom are wondering why my Sister is taking so long.
>Later my Mom asks to go fetch my Sister and so I do
>I go upstairs but she wasn't there at all. Not in another room, nothing.
>Spooked.png
>I tell my Mom that she isn't upstairs and so she goes to call my Sister
>My Sister picks up, saying that she's over at her Boyfriends
>Mega_Spooked.png

The thing was that me and my Mom was sure that we heard her call from upstairs.
>>
I was once at my granduncles farm in Poland.
i was sometimes there as a kid, that one time after he passed away and our family got the farm cause neither of his children wanted the farm...
I was on the farm in my hollydays to look if it is still standing and no gopniks from belarus where living in it.
so, 2hours flight from zurich to warsawa (had a strange feeling while flying, never had this before), 4 hours driving in a bus, paked some tools, and a K98k from my grandmother (grandfather died in WW2 for the germans)
next day buyed some food for a week and another 2 hours of driving in the middle of nowhere...
finally we, gf and me, are there.
taking away the planks on the windows and door, fixed a hole on the roof of the barn.
the farm was kinda scarry with high grass everywhere in the garden, no cows , chicken or pigs around... cloudy dark day also
even the grill chirping wasnt like in other years.
some crows and birds and that was it...
gf said to me she feels unwell, i said i will come in 5mins and we will cook something and go to sleep early. we cooked some perrogi that my grandmother made for us, made a fire in the oven and cooked some water (no freshwater on the farm, only a old stonefountain. normally i would drink it but who knows what falled in there an died...)
woke up in the middle of the night, walked in the kitchen, put some wood in the oven and walked to the bedroom as i heared how the gate of the barn closing. hmmm, i could swear i closed it properly. go out, light to the gate, closed like i left it. it was probably something that falled over in the barn. back in bed and after an hour of sleeping i woke up again i swear i heared someone talking. it wasnt my gf, the voice i was hearing was way to high...
what sould i do? i cant see someone who would lie 2 meters in front of me. fuck it, loaded the K98 and chambered one bullet, put it next to the bed and sleep until the late morning.
cont.
>>
>>19512059
cont.
Gf cooked before i woke up. she asks me while eating why the K98 was next to the bed in the morning. i said i just woke up in the night and heared something and i just wanted to go safe...
she looked to me and wasnt shure what she sould say.
i found nothing in the barn that could have maked the smashingsound of a barngate and nothing was on the ground...
back to work i sharpened the scythe and cut the grass around the barn and the house and throwed it on a heap. a strong gust of wind was coming up and it was going to get dark soon. with the whisteling of the wind i was hearing often some words but i said to myself that it was the wind howling through an old farmhouse.
this night at the same time like last night i woke up and heared the voice again. checked if the rifle was still there, and falled asleep again.
next morning i said to gf what i heard and that it was the second time... worked again on the farm, ate dinner and go to bed. gf falled asleep and i did go in the kitchen, K98 on the table, opened a bottle of babushkas vodka and waiting till 2:10am, i heared the voice at the first night around that time. in the second night it was around 2:30am...
cont.
>>
cont.
same time as night two there was the voice again, shitpants and chills running down the spine. woke my gf up and asked her if she hears it. she whispers yess. shes clearly horrified. we go to the kitchen and look outside, nothing but darkness and only contureas of the surrounding. i dont understand polish very well but it was like a song. like an old song that you sing while walking...
we both are horrified and didnt know what to do, we sit in the kitchen and hear it multiple times. it just gets more quiet and then its gone. after some time its back and so on.
we stay awake until the sun gets up and eith the first light it was gone.
we packed our stuff, loaded it in the car and drove back to babka. we didnt speak the whole drive a single word. at babkas location we loaded our stuff out and walked in the house. i told babka as good as i could what happened and when i whistled the melody she got quiet and sings the text. wtf! she says it was asong that the polish civilians where singing during the war. it was about stalin as the devil and the germans as our saviors. she never heard it on the farm, sometimes the old civilians sing it while drinking. but the young generation doesnt know very much about it. i dont know who or what was singing. but the voice was very quiet and soft, high and female. not an old feamale, it was a voice like from a young woman. the nearest house to the farm is around 9 kilometers away and who the hell would walk that distance to scare some ppl.
maybe i will go back to the farm and search the fields arround it with a metaldetector. my grandmother said the area was quite spared from the war, but the germans and the red army was here. some where killed, mostly partisans, and they would rather die than sing the song. the red army did murder and raped some people and burried them on the fields.
if i go ack there and take ametaldetector with me, i will post some stuff here. but untill then, stay safe anons

(sorry for the mistakes)
>>
>>19511769
>would hear it's nails clicking across the kitchen tiles. When I'd get to the kitchen it was gone. I never got a clear view of it, but it was brown and was about waist height (3ft tall),
dafuq?
>>
>>19510875
I have some.
>Be me.
>Be 4 or 4 years old fuck i dont know.
>Sleeping comfy
>BANG
>Loudest sound i have heard in my life.
>My autism made me not cry.
>See my mom come into door and try flipping the light switch.
>Its all weird and shit.
>Just relised now it looked like the matrix was covering all my shit.
>Next morning i learn it was a transformer exploding from a lightning strike.
>I asked my mom why she came into my room.
I didnt go into your room anon.

Next was when i went on a school trip to Michigan and on our way home i saw a ring of ten-ish blue lights in the sky. Just them nothing else, and i didn't see anything on the ground for it to reflect.
>>
>>19510875
>Be me, ten years old
>1978
>Recently moved into new house, very old, two floors with a crawlspace under the stairs
>nothing spooky happens for the first few months, everything is good.
>fall asleep one night
>have this dream of an old, friendly looking man, standing at my open doorway
>he asks me "Do you want to see some treasure?"
>I nod yes
>He beckons me to follow him
>we go to the door of the crawl space
>he opens the door, and points right above the door in the inside
>dream ends
>I wake up
>it's morning, and I tell my mother about the dream
>she suggests we look where the man was pointing
>we check there, and find an old leather pouch with hundred year old coins
>turns out to be worth about $100, back then money.

Never got rid of the pouch or the coins, kept it in a lockbox at the bank. No one in my family ever had any other paranormal experiences in that house.
>>
>>19510875
>be 10
>go with mom to run errands at Stop and Shop
>go past apples
>old woman glaring at me silently
>I think she's glaring at me for being an annoying 10 sperg
>go to a funeral for the funeral for the mother of one of my father's friends
>look in casket
Its the same woman that was glaring at me in the store
Pushed it in the back of my head for a few years because it bothered me. But it didn't really freak me out. Nowadays I haven't had a paranormal experience since so I'm fascinated by it now.
>>
>>19510875
>Making the return leg of a seven hour round trip
>4:00 AM
>Just loaded a 26" uhaul with furniture and boxes and got it on the road
>Haven't slept in 72 hours
>Haven't eaten in 36
>Been driving or doing manual labor for days with no rest
>Ulcers are acting a fool, been spitting black and occasionally red blood and bile into an empty water bottle since I started the drive up
>Make the first leg up there dizzy and lightheaded from exhaustion, lack of oxygen, and probably blood loss
>On the return trip I'm beyond delirious, shadows are dancing around and in my headlights, keeping pace with my car
>See more of them running through the forest to either side of the road
>Get weird visual glitches like patches of color out of place, bright spots of light in the dark that vanish almost instantly, and signs and small landmarks switching places without warning
>Sun comes up, still on the road
>Only still awake due to sheer desire not to fall asleep at the wheel while going 75 and swerve off the road to my death
>Don't see any shadows anymore
>Instead I see shimmers in the air doing the exact same shit the shadows were doing
>Looks like heat distortion but isn't hot enough for that
>Imagine the weird invisibility outline from predator except not on humanoid shapes, or like oil that's been emulsified in water
>Successfully don't crash
>Make it home
>Eat
>Ulcers have stopped bleeding constantly so brush my teeth, take an antacid, and sleep
>Sleep for twelve hours, wake up for a few, eat again, go back to sleep
>Get up for work the next morning
>Drive to work
>Shimmers are still there
>Driving at night the day after
>Visual glitches still occurring
>Still seeing shadows
>Never goes away
>Almost veer off the road one night because I see something twelve foot tall and vaguely humanoid moving very quickly through the forest to the side of my truck
>Lol nope, just your mind playing tricks on you nigger, have fun being crazy
>>
>>19513293
I still have it happen now. It's not paranormal at all but it weirds me the fuck out and I never had it happen before that night. If it was exhaustion induced hallucinations it should have gone away once I rested, same with anemia or oxygen deprivation. But it hasn't. So I'm not sure if it's brain damage or schizophrenia (which my family has no history of) or what.
>>
I have a few, will post them as I remember them
>be me
>be 15
>sitting at home alone, around 8pm
>rural Australian area
>hear side door open, sounds like dads home
>don't usually enter through there but don't think anything of it
>here my father greet the dogs, unmistakably his voice
>run down stairs, get 3/4 of the way down
>"hey dad!"
>dead silence
>"he-hey dad"
>situation sets in, run upstairs scared to crap
>sit in bed till mother arrives half hour later with pocket knife (not that it would do any good, complete manlet)
>parents check security systems and take what I said seriously, nothing was set off
Fleshgait of imagination?
>>
>>19511647
Mr. Burns?
>>
File: wut.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
>>19513489
another one from around the same time period
>be me, studying
>after first incident avoided being home alone at night, but I was because I was lazy and didn't want to go do personal training
>studying for exams
>hear toilet flush
mfw
>>
>>19511663
FUCKING THIS!!! i seen a bright light this hovering my old house (it flew slowly a few feet above the dry dead grass) keep in mind this was in a very rural area and i was a kid and cameras werent easy to have back in the 80's.
>>
>>19511671
perhaps your soul "transfered" to a alternate reality where you lived, but in that reality you really did die dude.
>>
>>19513588

I love this idea.
>>
>>19513588
I've thought of all kindsa crazy theories and eventually started studying physics to look for answers. I found none, thus, here I am on /x/ with the larpers and godfags.

Maybe it was all in my head, idk, I'm sceptical myself, but I know 1 thing for sure, I'm never going fucking rock-climbing without a rope again. Dying isn't very nice.
>>
>>19512695
I wish to know more my friend. Being that you are almost 60 years old you must have alot of other experiences.
>>
>>19513523
More
>>
>>19513617
... a funny side note...

When I 'transferred' back onto the cliff-face I was holding on to a little tuft of grass for dear life. I remember vividly it was the only patch of grass on the whole cliff, and it saved my life. Fuck knows how it took my body weight but I managed to steady myself and find a grip.

I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is thank that patch of grass.

Thank you, grass. Without you I'd be at the bottom of that cliff.
>>
File: bush.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>19513633
ok, heres one from a while before I experienced any of that
>be me, 8 or so
>playing around the bank of our dam (30 acre property)
>smashing ants with sticks
>tree line is about 5 metres away from me, extremely dense, thin trees make it difficult to see any distance in (similar to pic related)
>suddenly hear something rummaging in the foliage
>turn around, see a large, black figure (I could make out no detail in the moment, and even if I could it was really too long ago to remember in detail)
>runs quickly out of my field of vision
>heart rate pumping insanely fast, run back to house so quickly I don't really have time to comprehend what's going on
compared to the trees, the figure I was looking at was taller than any human, at least 7 ft tall. Never saw anything like it again, and ceased going out and exploring as much.
>>
>>19512695
Sweet booty
>>
>>19511985
what if what if...dimensions crossed in the multiverse and your sister in another dimenion heard your mom calling her and when she went downstairs mom wasn't there or did not call her.
>>
Heres a very real experience i had when traveling via plane from Cali to Seattle.... i shit you not out in the distance in the clouds i seen what looked like a giant black serpent "flying" in the sky. i can only estimate the size of it to be at least a hundred feet in lenght, i was too shocked to even take my camera out to take a pic and in a blink of a eye it vanished into the clouds.
>>
>>19513293
>>19513304
I like your story. It sounds like brain damage but on a part of your brain that makes you see shivers instead of not being able to recognize faces or some shit. Maybe you sympathized with your stomach and can see ulcers in reality.
>>
>>19511985
Sounds exactly like something that happened to me.

>be 12ish
>goes to the toilet for a piss
>hears my brothers voice behind me say.. "beware of the dark"
>clear as day
>almost shits myself, pisses all over the floor, starts shouting at him "i'm not scared!!"
>finishes piss, goes looking for him room to room
>can't find him anywhere, asks mum where bro is hiding
>"bro? he went out 2 hours ago, anon"
>>
>>19513766
Well I always knew I was retarded so I guess it's official now. Nice digits by the way. If reality has this many ulcers it must be extremely stressed. Thank you, by the way.
>>
>>19510981
Thats the sound a donkey makes, friendo.
>>
>>19510981

> EA A EE A EE A EE A EE A EE A

It reminmed me of The Witcher 3 OST
>>
>>19510875
>be me about 8ish
>lived in Indianapolis, near an airport
>fractured arm earlier that summer, so most of my time was spent at home or in the yard
>dad gets off work and comes outside to play around with me
>while playing i notice a strange flying object in the sky
>looked like an "S", silvery and the center had a large green orb with the silvery metal around it
>doing all sorts of weird rotations and flips
>full rotation about every 2 seconds
>point it out to my dad
>he says he's never seen anything like it before
>goes behind a cloud never to be seen again.

honestly I'm glad that my father was there to confirm it's existence and I wasn't just a dumb kid.
>>
>>19512065

It's stories like this that make me wish I had family back in the old country.
>>
>>19514426
Maybe you have, my gf didnt know anything about familymember that where fighting while WW2. Were both Swiss and you know se where neutral, sadly...
I looked in the family pedigree, searched all members that where known or missed during ww2. And on kriegsgräberstätten i found two members of the family that served in the SS, sadly both did fall, one at the eastern front and one in france.
I wish that i could speak to them and they would told me storyes but they are in a better place than europe is now...
>>
>>19511075
The Greek gods were calling to you and you left the poor fuckers stuck in the closet.
>>
>>19511125
Prohibition-era illegal distillery or speakeasy location maybe? No idea about the rabbit's foot though.
>>
>>19511769
Gremlin?
>>
>>19512695
What a nice man!
>>
>>19513719
That's called a deer, m8
>>
File: 1489768940025.png (111KB, 525x299px) Image search: [Google]
1489768940025.png
111KB, 525x299px
>>19513637
Nice try, fernfag
>>
>>19511769
Yooo, I dont like that...
>>
>>19511985
In norwegian we have a thing called "vardauing", which a sort of...echo of a person about to arrive.
I have experienced it twice. One time I heard my dad coming home (he is distincivly heavier than my mom) and walking upstairs so I followed to ask him what we were having for dinner. But he wasnt there. He came home about 10 minutes later. The other time I heard my mom come home, put down her purse and hang up her keys, so i came out of my room to talk to her but she was not in the hallway. So i checked the bathroom and my parents room, not there either. I then went upstairs and asked my dad if mom was home, he said "yeah, she just came in the door" and i told him no she didnt. He and I checked the entire house. No mom. She arrived shortly thereafter.

According to mom, when she and dad was dating she would sometimes see him through the window, coming down the street, but when she went outside to greet him he wouldnt be there but would arrive a few minutes later.

Weirdest thing...
>>
>>19514954
Well anon? Don't leave us hanging. What was for dinner?
>>
I was 10 when the toilet told me it was watching me.

I was 11 when my bed got really angry with me sleeping on it and started thrashing around to throw me off.

I was 12 when the large, black dog ran up to me in a field and told me to turn back. There was no one else around. The dog ran into the bushes ahead of me and I never saw it again.

When I was 7 my parents had gone to bed and left the TV on downstairs. I crept downstairs thinking my dad was maybe up eating a bowl of cereal as he often had trouble sleeping. I saw the pale glow of the TV from under the door to the living room as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I was breathing hard, but only because I knew my dad would tell me off for being out of bed so late. I could just about hear the drone of the newsreporter; clear, but hard to distinguish words. I stood outside the door listening for a good 10 minutes, dreading getting caught by my dad.

Trying my best to be casual and act as if I wasn't doing anything wrong, I pulled the handle down and began to open the door.

It was pitch dark and silent.
>>
>>19514954
Can u tell more about vardauing? I can't find any google result about it
>>
File: that went better than expected.jpg (154KB, 1394x694px) Image search: [Google]
that went better than expected.jpg
154KB, 1394x694px
>>19512695
I thought it was gonna end up with a rapedungoen and kiddie skeletons.
I like friendly old treasure ghost better.
>>
>>19513843
no no, not animal noises. Read it out loud for yourself.
>>19514249
You got any specific soundtrack?
>>
>>19514963
Probably not pancakes.
My dad makes GREAT pancakes.
>>19515384
I have a book on mystic shit in norway, but i cant for the life of me find it.
>>
File: 1347838173594.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1347838173594.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>19514755
Theres never been any deer around that area (keep in mind I'm in Australia). I would see the occasional kangaroo, but they are extremely shy so they would never get that close in the wild, they're a small variety and what I saw wasn't a 'hop' it was a run. Also another detail that came to mind after I posted is that when I heard the noise, I called out to it because I thought it was my older half brother. So the noise it made definitely fit into a human bipedal gait. At that point the noise paused. When I got no reply I turned and near shat myself.
>>
>>19511647
swamp gas
>>
My dad says he saw an alien once in Nevada´s desert. He says he and his uncle were driving to las Vegas and then they made an stop to pee (haha) he says that on a highway like that one there are not that much cars but there are so they walked away from the road and got through some bushes so no one could see them, he says he took away one bush and saw a little guy like picking up something from the ground as he said: What the fuck! so that thing looked at him and ran away from them like jumping, he says that that thing didn´t look like he was just naked, that thing had like a suit all over it, he says it looked like a condom and it´s eyes seemed like plastic googles, like fly eyes texture but almond shapped.
He and his uncle tell the same story and they say that after that event they felt like they were dreaming until the next day and pretty tired.
Then they drove to Las Vegas normaly, it was 25 years ago
>>
>>19514954
Well, once I experienced something like that, when I was a child I remember a day where I heard my father´s car so I came out for greeting him, his car was a 1998 red Thunderbird, my father was kind of chubby, I saw him perfectly trough the window but when I came out it was a skinny guy on a Blue sedan. it was pretty wierd and awkward
>>
File: yowie-3.jpg (38KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
yowie-3.jpg
38KB, 420x237px
Heres a story my dad told me one day. For some background he was never the sort of guy to just tell stories, and wasn't at all superstitious regarding anything 'paranormal'. When my father was in his 20s and 30s (born in1947), he and his friends would often enjoy going on hunting expeditions to various places around Australia, hunting wild boar and various other game. This particular story takes place in western Australia, the specific location of which he refused to tell for a reason I still don't know. For those who are unaware, this area is very sparsely populated. Anyway, him and his friends were resting on the side of a dirt road in their truck in the silent blackness of the Australian night. At some point during his sleep, he suddenly awoke, in fact, as did everyone else in the car. Him, and everyone else inside the car became infused with a terror the likes of which he had never experienced before. It only took so much as him looking towards his friend and making eye contact to get the point across that they had to get out of there now from... something. And with that they drove the hell out of the area and didn't look back. While being very rational and never breathing a word about what he thought may have caused this hysteria among his crew, one thing I found odd was that he seemed to treat the mythical "yowie" or bigfoot for those outside the Australia with some degree of seriousness, and perhaps that night one got a little too close to them for comfort.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.