[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is astral projection real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: astral-projection-bogor.jpg (150KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
astral-projection-bogor.jpg
150KB, 1280x960px
Is the plane that astral travelers exploring the place we go when we die? Is the plane seperated into different frequencies where an individual can believe he is in heaven or hell based on his vibrational frequency?
>>
no idea i tried it a couple of times and one time i got really really close I think i saw like this tunnel or passage of some sort kinda like in your pic but i could not pass it

probally need to practice itmore
>>
>>19510633
Ive been reading books on the topic by monroe and buhlman. I've been trying alot and have almost gotten through takes alot of discipline. You for sure cannot smoke weed if you want to achieve this
>>
>>19510708
share some key details i havent read much about it except the part where you need to enter sleep paralysis while staying conscious on your back
>>
>>19510485

>is astral projection real?

Why would you bother asking this on /x/? /x/ is gonna say yes, whether it is or not.
>>
File: 1502723457918.jpg (149KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502723457918.jpg
149KB, 780x1200px
>>19510485
Have never astral projected but I have had 3 seperate completely lucid dreams. Being 100% conscious in a dream blew my mind and even though they didn't last really long, it was long enough for me to remember to examine the nature of reality there. Lucid dreaming is real, astral projection probably is too.
>>
This life is just a single astral projection. We have only succeeded to make it more stable than most of our dreams. But it is still just a dream.
>>
>>19510716
From the teachings of Monroe he explains he can teach individuals how to astral project through his binural beats called hemisync. I got interested in the Hemisync tapes and decided to pirate the gateway program. It pretty interesting, I'm only on the first section called Discovery. Monroe guides the listener to different states of the mind such as focus 3, focus 10, and focus 12. Im practicing focus 10 as of now and that is sleep parylisis with your mind totaly awake. Focus 3 is body and mind. I havent gotten to focus 12 yet but I think its visualization such as daydreaming. Monroe is guiding individuals through binural beats to achieve astral projection
>>
>>19510716
From Buhlmans teachings, he talks about other methods you can achieve astral projection. This is probably the most common method for astral projection and lucid dreaming. You wake up after 5 hours of sleep and go do something for 15 min. Then go back to bed and sit there focusing on your breathing. He tells his audience to start imagining a place theyre familiar with like a room in your mothers house. You start visualizing everything in that room that you remember. You imagine how the floor feels and specific objects in the room feel. After your done visualizing the room you come back to yourself and the room youre currently in you start to visualize walking around and touching objects. Then once youre done you go back to your body and use one of the techniques to get out of the body such as imagining a rope or rolling off the bed
>>
>>19510724
Where should I ask? /pol/?
>>
>>19510716
You have to be really tired, although beware entering sleep paralysis as it leaves you open to demons and shadow folk. Once you get past them you can achieve lucid dreams. I've taken full control of dreams like 4 or 5 times and each time I used it to fly. One time I could shoot a type of light beam from my arms. The thing to remember is that if you start noticing you are dreaming to stay calm and act normal because just like inception the dream will turn against you and collapse and you will wake up
>>
>>19510884
>beware entering sleep paralysis as it leaves you open to demons and shadow folk
Do you mean actual demons and possession and shit or do you just mean scary hallucinations that can fuck with your mind?
>>
>>19512249
Protip: they're literally the same thing.
If a non-corporeal entity wanted to harm you, why the fuck would they exist physically when there are MUCH easier methods?
>>
>>19510485
exactly yes
>>
>>19510485
>Is astral projection real?
Very real.
>>
>>19510708
can I drink copious amounts of whiskey while over stimulating my prostate?
>>
how important is the skill of visualization for achieving ap? im physically unable to, i have aphantasia
>>
Take the pillows and blankets off the bed, lock the door, strip down naked, lay on bed, put coin on forehead, empty mind.
>>
>>19510744
this

life is dream
dream is not dream
emptiness is liberation
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.