[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why UFOs Need to Stay Secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

File: download.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
A bunch of puzzle pieces sort of fell into place for me last night and I started to get a sense of why it might be that UFOs are kept secret and technology around the world is suppressed.

I'm not getting this from anywhere it's just... It all hit me all at once last night. Apologies in advance for the length.

A few days ago I watched Greer’s latest documentary “Unacknowledged” on Netflix. It was nothing we hadn't heard before but it was a nice summary of certain things.

Now yes, he's annoying, but take him out of the equation and the content is compelling. Real video of UFOs, real high-rankers from all levels of government acknowledging the phenomena, public official documentation… Basically anyone denying this stuff at this point is a shill or a dupe.

But this isn't about whether or not there are aliens. Let's work on the assumption that there are, because we're not stupid and we can do the math on the age of the galaxy vs the age of Earth vs the age of humanity and know that the odds of us evolving intelligence before anyone else are pretty tiny… And considering intelligent life likely evolved elsewhere millions of years ago, they're probably everywhere by now and knew about us from the beginning.

Let's take that part for granted.

So getting back to Greer, one of the older and more well-corroborated reports from military officials had to do with UFOs disabling nuclear warheads. Basically it seems like aliens won't allow the detonation of nukes in space.

That makes a certain kind of sense doesn't it?

1/?
>>
>>19510407
Continued...

Now at this point the reason we don't have flying cars or free energy yet should start becoming clear… But if it isn't let's try a thought experiment.

Pretend you're a genius, like Rick and Morty you can do anything level genius. Alcoholism optional.

So you've got the homemade spaceship and some easy, cheap ways for everyone to have one. Heck you even throw in a zero-point energy generator so anyone can generate as much power as they ever need using a bottle of bleach and a used tea bag. Great, right?

But here's the problem: as soon as you do that, an apocalypse hits the planet that not only wipes out 90% of humanity but every bit of tech we ever had. We're cavemen Morty! Cavemen!

But that's not your fault… is it? Ya son, afraid it is.

Because the galaxy is already occupied. There are lots and lots of intelligent species out there, all with as much technology as they can handle. Any one of them has a bad day they can go around supernovaing suns or bouncing galaxies into each other or popping the bubble that is our universe… but they don't.

And you know why?

2/?
>>
>>19510410
Continued...

Because they carefully arrange things so that they value each other’s right to exist and carefully value health, both physical and mental, so none of them go off the deep end.

And so by extension any up and coming species out there is allowed to do whatever it wants… on its own planet. But outside of that planet? No weapons man. Not cool. Because even if it's only a nuke, tomorrow it's a fusion bomb and after that a black hole maker and then who knows.

So everyone everywhere agrees: until you can figure out how to behave, you're grounded.

Which means that if a species ever starts getting too spaceborne without reeling in the violence, well then, that species needs a “natural” disaster to reset them. You've got to not only take away all their tech, but wipe out their entire culture if they're going to have a shot at evolving into something not so savage. That means bringing a full-on apocalypse so big the survivors aren't even left with the ability to record it.

It sucks but it's better than allowing a war mongering species loose into the galaxy.

Now here's the thing: part of me was thinking “Well ya but I could handle it, I mean it would be cool if I went around up there and stuff I wouldn't hurt anyone…”

You think so? And what would you do the first time an alien threatened to ground you? You telling me your first impulse wouldn't be to “fight for freedom”?

Or what if humanity really is getting too big for it's britches and they decide to reset us again? You going to be cool with it, letting billions die and all technology and history to be wiped out? You're not going to try to stop it, or try to cheat the system and save some tech or history?

3/?
>>
In the beginning, the Elohim created the heavens and the earth. They said "let us make them in our image". Getting the point.
>>
>>19510412
Continued...

No man, none of us are trustworthy with that level of tech. Humanity is “us first” all the way, no matter what, and damn the consequences to anyone else. We like to tell stories with heroes that rise above that shit but that's just what they are: stories. Who we really are is a species that fights, constantly, the moment something doesn't go our way… and we're proud of it.

And that's why tech AND culture/history get wiped if we go too far. We need to become a viable intelligent species that can survive nature AND think outside of our own needs, and do so NATURALLY, without training, indoctrination, or religion. And we're not there.

Now the good news is we could be in the next few hundred thousand years considering how fast evolution works but… Well, what it will take for us to finally go the distance is well beyond my comprehension so let's skip that for now.

So... Here we are, a species that is too barbaric to be allowed off the planet. I think we can agree on that… unless we achieved world peace recently and I missed it.

This means that right now, just to maintain our lifestyle, we need to suppress any technology that would allow us to easily attack a species outside of our own. Because the moment it's developed, well, they'll have no choice will they?

So this leads us to the reason UFOs are kept secret.

First, the whole “People would panic if they knew aliens existed” thing is obviously bullshit… but how would society react to “aliens won't let us off the planet”? What would that do to us short term and long term? Socially, economically, psychologically…

I mean, are you starting to feel boxed in? Is it making you think violent thoughts? Well ya, me too frankly… Which is pretty much why we're stuck here in the first place.

4/?
>>
>>19510416
Continued...

And the other reason for the secrecy: recovered alien tech. It's out there, and if it ever goes public… Boom.

But the moment people find out there are tools to solve “all our problems” they'll be outraged. And sooner or later, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but within a few generations some government somewhere will blow the whole thing by dropping the restrictions on tech and… Boom.

So how is this current balance maintained?

Well I guess there are people out there who police this stuff. They keep the general public away from aliens, including the government itself, in order to prevent open debate on this stuff all.

At the same time they suppress certain types of technology and inventions so that humanity doesn't become a threat to the rest of the galaxy.
Whoever they are they have to fit some kind of super specific psych profile to get hired… again I won't speculate on those details, it's not something I'd likely guess correctly on. Generational? Or is it open recruitment of military men? Who knows…

But their job, as they see it, is to prevent the apocalypse. That means walking the tightrope of “any means necessary“ while doing their best to avoid the vices that are the major concerns of the aliens in the first place. It's no wonder psychological pressure is used so often instead of simple beatings or assassinations.

Now… I don't think all of their strategies are particularly effective, and they really need to get us worrying about the amount of pollution we produce considering we're stuck here for at least the next few thousand years minimum…

5/6
>>
>>19510418
Concluded...

But considering how strict they have to be with their psychological profiling i can imagine that they're suffering from a lack of novel, original approaches to the problem. They all think the same, out of necessity, so there will be limits to how creative their solutions ever get. It's a tricky position they're in from that perspective, and considering how small their numbers would have to be on top of it, an echo chamber effect probably fucks with them too. There are likely a number of wildly inefficient and downright counter-productive policies that have grown out of it as a result.

Now I don't know who these people are (CIA, Illuminati, Men In Black, all of those, none of those, who knows) and I'll save the conspiracy theories for another day. No idea what they're like, what their specific policies are, what wonderful or horrific things they have planned… but I'm sure they're out there now, as sure as I am that aliens exist.

I do suspect that they're not the generational wealth “ruling class” people… That's probably a separate group… And while they have dealings with each other…. Well, I digress.

Love them or hate them, let's face it: most of us would probably be dead already without them.

I'm not saying thanks… Or even that I approve. I don't know anywhere close to enough to say those things.

But hey, truth is I'm probably drawing breath because mankind's tech wasn't allowed to just grow uncontrolled. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for the species long-term… well… I probably won't live long enough to find out.

6/6

So... That's what I'm thinking anyway.
>>
File: mushycowpiesnice.jpg (40KB, 428x412px) Image search: [Google]
mushycowpiesnice.jpg
40KB, 428x412px
if only there was a chance
to have one happenstance
glorious fungi for all to eat
and heal the WORLD SOUL
so we can finally just LOL
>>
Duuuude...
>>
>>19510407
You're close. But think on a much smaller level :^)
Our planet's a globe but our section of it we're shown in schools is just a flat part of the whole.
>>
symptoms of indoctrination.

"we couldn't be trusted with this technology"

why, because the elites that are hiding it have used cutting edge technology in untrustworthy ways only to turn around and tell you that you can't have it because you're untrustworthy? The same people hiding it and protecting us from it are the same people using it in ways to create reasons for its danger. Don't be a fucking boot licker dude.

the reason they're hiding this technology is because capitalism can't afford it yet. It isn't marketable plain and simple. Same reason we haven't rolled out solar power or basically anything else that would actually propel society forward. Capitalism is a amoral system that's only goal is profit, if it's not profitable, then it's billions upon billions in black listed research to make military technology that will eventually make.. you guessed it, more money.
>>
>>19510490
Dude is there a reason you're being dodgy with the details? From what you've said I could make guesses about dimensional crossover, timeline crossover, populations inside the Earth beyond the crust, flat Earth stuff...

Come on, say what you mean, I am genuinely interested.
>>
>>19510509
The "global" map you're shown in schools is much smaller than it seems. The world we know is roughly the size of Spain in comparison to the full globe. Some force is working to keep us separate from the rest of the world.
Do you understand the flat earthers better now?
>>
>>19510508
I appreciate your instinct for freedom. I share it.

But I would willingly beat the shit out of anyone restricting my freedom. Human, alien, whatever.

And that PROVES the point, doesn't it? Because I'm not unusual. I'm not a psychopath. But the fact that our species is even capable of creating psychopaths/sociopaths proves the point, doesn't it?

Think about it: what possible advantage would elites gain by going beyond hoarding of tech, into flat-out suppression? It means they can't usually use it, can't profit by it, can't even gain more power with it. It actually works against them. The reason has to transcend a lust for power.

Even if you have a humanity with infinite comfort and health, we still breed psychopaths. We still react violently to anyone wanting to oppose us.

Face it man: humanity is kinda shit.

>>19510515
Satellite imagery. It's a thing. And it's too common and comes from too many far-flung sources to be a coordinated effort. The Earth is a globe and we see the whole surface. Full stop.
>>
>>19510518
>Satellite imagery.
It's all fake. Why do you believe everything that's spoon-fed to you?
>>
>>19510531
Who spoon-fed you this flat Earth stuff?

Faking all the satellite imagery, almost every map ever created, every live map you see tracking flights, every live map tracking weather, every map showing the surface of the planet from the thousands of unrelated sources, all footage of everything that ever happened in space... It's insane to actually consider it a possibility.

So. Either you really need to shake your head and get a bit clearer on how you determine reality...

Or you're intentionally trying to derail the conversation away from UFOs and technology suppression...

And if the later, hey you've got your job to do I guess. I don't agree with it but... Do your thing.
>>
No, they need to be known. Humanity has slipped far too deep into this control system.

Those who know need to make it right
>>
>>19510569
How, specifically? What end result are you looking for?
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (85KB, 368x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
85KB, 368x538px
>>19510556
Alright, you've got me. I'm totally a shill. You win. That's right, it's me pushing the government's flat Earth agenda.
>>
>>19510518
I would like to elaborate, humanity is kinda shit (before we grow as a species)
>>
Great job, OP.

Very well put. Good writing. Makes complete sense. I have nothing to add, but to congratulate you for explaining things in an easy way for noobs, and making x a little bit better.
>>
>>19510597
I wonder how we do that?

I mean, if we do "grow", it has to be on a gut-level. It has to be one of those "even if everything goes wrong with a person, it still doesn't occur to them to hurt people," but at the same time we still need a drive for success and growth.

For us the drive for success malfunctions into violence so damn often... I'm not sure what needs to happen, what we need to look like as a species to make it work long-term and fault-tolerant.

>>19510604
Thanks man.
>>
>>19510518
Why do you think the number one quality described in the bible, specially for apocalyptic times, is "a lamb that trusts it's sheperd"?

If you incorporate religions into your theory and sidekick a little the flat Earth stuff, more people will be open minded.
>>
>>19510617
Well I'm pretty sure religions operate on a self-perpetuating principle... People looking for answers find people who think they've found them, they join up and try to convince themselves that they're gonna be okay by preaching about it, and the snowball keeps growing. The Bible is like an inkblot - basically it has enough random stuff in it that you can find whatever you're looking for. Having sat with it for a long time I honestly don't see much in the way of conspiracy there, despite the Constantine stuff, just... A special kind of meme, really.

The flat Earth stuff is completely arbitrary. I just can't take that stuff seriously no matter how hard I try... They do everything they can to avoid proper scientific procedure to prove anything they say and extrapolate from the flimsiest notions while wholesale dismissing any evidence to the contrary. It's a psy op.

Hollow Earth though... That might be a thing. Possibly. But I'd need a lot more evidence to work with than we've got to buy that one either.
>>
>>19510571

We must awaken and raise consciousness to 4th density as a species. We can't do that while currently being shielded from the truth
>>
>>19510407

Nigga I aint reading all that shit. I'm just going to assume you said the Aliens are the UN of the galaxy keeping peace and sheeeeeeet. Can't believe you thought of this all by yourself great work kiddo!
>>
>>19510609

Everybody reads and follows the Dhammapada. At least the societal parts of it. It ultimately leads to the end of the rebirth and Deathlessness, but you don't have to go that far. As a general rule book, since it's not a religious text, just something wise men figured out long ago, it would work. I believe so, anyway.
>>
Ancient aliens. "Build something that showcases all your technology and survives a literal apocalypse, it will be the only evidence that your planet has intelligent life (for a while) so future aliens flying by do not use your planet as fuel by accident while you re-evolve."

Would they let us build a pyramid on Mars?
>>
>>19510661
Evidence for "4th Density" being anything other than religious babble please... Because every single time I've seen it mentioned, it's in connection to an impending astronomical event that's going to "change everything" and never, ever does.

>>19510709
Ideology will not account for those who do not follow it. We need to find a species-wide, beyond-indoctrination solution. Otherwise all it takes is one offshoot living in seclusion with access to tech someday to flush the whole thing down the toilet.

>>19510756
Flimsiest evidence on what these things are, let alone why/how they were made. I couldn't possibly account for why someone would think something that's wild conjecture in the first place.
>>
File: 1502058892256.jpg (6KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502058892256.jpg
6KB, 248x250px
I had a dream related to this topic, it was an answer to my question of why aliens don't make themselves known.

In the dream i had knowledge of something that makes perfect sense in my dreams, but I can't remember at all when I'm awake (this is a common thing in my dreams) I was put in charge of teaching this knowledge to two children.

These children simply could not understand what it was I was trying to teach them. They would take my words and twist them to fit their own beliefs, and would cry when I tried to correct them. It was annoying but acceptable since they were little children, I didn't expect them to understand perfectly.
But then the children started growing up. One of the children, the boy (there was a boy and girl) was becoming especially worrisome. He started taking my teachings and making them about himself, that he was someone he wasn't and it gave him some kind of inherent authority over others. Which was NOT what I was trying to teach him. He was starting to become dangerous.
The children grow up more and theyre no longer children. I can no longer ignore their mistakes. At the end of the dream I basically rip the knowledge from their hands and say that if they refuse to see the truth now then they'll just have to figure it out on their own.

Moral of the story: so many people are fucking dumb. They have the truth right in front of them, spelled out for them, but they still don't see it. They're selfish, and they twist what little they do see to fit their own selfish worldview. This is why ETs can't just land on the White House lawn. There's too many of us denying the truth that's right in front of us, and we're going to have to learn these lessons on our own because even if they did make themselves known at this point, they still can't make us know the truth, and we are still dangerous.
>>
>>19511033
It's an interesting perspective on the issue... Kind of reminds me of what people have said about the Egyptians and all that work they did with resonance chambers.
>>
>>19511044
I havent heard about that but it sounds neat, do you mind elaborating?
>>
>>19510609
I meant to grow to understand all life as equal, right now we tend to keep ourselves better than anything else.
>>
>>19510947

Then there is no solution besides eugenics. Only those with the already existing mindset are allowed to breed or raise children.
>>
>>19510422
Anon, all of your "insights" are lifted directly from Star Trek. That isn't a bad thing, but seriously, calm down, you haven't broken anything resembling new ground.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive
>>
>>19511084

No. The prime directive says that the development of a pre-warp civilization won't be interfered with. Nor will the be contacted or interacted with lest by accident.

OP is saying we are being directly fucked with in the event we try to do anything outside our planet. OP is saying that unless we stop killing each other THEY are going to kill us, or at least knock us back a few pegs.
>>
>>19511053
I feel like I'd be doing it all a bit of injustice, my research is flimsy at best but... there was actually a really good Netflix series about it... Let me see if I can find the title... "The Pyramid Code". It's slow because they take a pretty academic approach but it's really good. I had no idea about the giant quartz slabs, for instance.

>>19511060
Eugenics, yeesh...

I wonder if it's really something simpler. Maybe, as some others have suggested, we need to create a society that rewards pacifism and productivity and makes selfishness unprofitable. After a few thousand years perhaps natural selection would allow the cream to rise to the top?

IDK... This is a problem that's above my pay grade. :)

>>19511084
Uh... ya no this is apples and oranges. Not a lot in the prime directive about decimating cultures when they develop too violently, or meddling with them to keep them from developing space faring technolgy... Kinda the opposite?

Honestly, how the hell did you draw a comparison?
>>
>>19510412
>that civilization needs a reset.
Atlantis was real...
>>
>>19510407
>>19510410
>>19510412
>>19510416
>>19510418
>>19510422

Nigga, I ain't gonna read all this shit. How about you learn to get to the point and summarize, instead of role-playing some shady pub conversation.
>>
>>19511212
IDK. Anything's possible I guess.

>>19511224
No. Learn to read or fuck off. The world will not Nerf itself for you. Life is hard. Step up or die.
>>
>>19510575
It says they know something. That doesn't necessarily mean that its the flat earth. Probably something that's part of the belief.
>>
File: Funny-Evolution-Cartoon-Picture.jpg (68KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Evolution-Cartoon-Picture.jpg
68KB, 400x505px
>>19511224
Its people like you that is the reason why they aliens won't accept us into the intergalactic community
>>19511158
>pay grade
That's a figure of speech right?
>>
>>19511317
>That's a figure of speech right?
LOL ya completely. Just saying I don't have anything close to the experience or know-how to find an answer to something like that. Not implying that I'm "in the know" or anything. This is not one of "those threads". "I'm a spooky secret agent AMA LOL" :)
>>
hy, it is actually very simple. This planet is inhabited with a very strong social obsession. Which leads to the fact that oppositional differences lead to unrest within the cohabitation. This behavior is vitriolic for existing communaly and exploring.

To ensure a safety beyond the reach of a livingform it is important to avoid any contact to such a civilization.
>>
>>19510515
the math to the force of gravity=planet earth
>>
>>19511397
Can you expand on what you mean by "social obsession"? That's a new one for me.
>>
hy nummber 19511426

Social osession, the need to be part of a group. You have things like; left, right and other Ideologies that determine the cohabitate. Sometimes it gets so strong that one of you would murder for it.
>>
>>19511399
How do you know they give you the real mass?
>>
File: 1480773980944.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
1480773980944.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
>>19510410
>Rick and Morty
Stopped reading there
>>
>>19510407
https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>19511244
>The world will not Nerf itself for you.

Neither will the world stop to read your garbage lmao
>>
none of this is a new or original concept
>>
>>19510407
>Apologies in advance for the length.
brave new world....retards being unable to read more than 140 letters in a message
>>
>>19510407
> they're probably everywhere by now and knew about us from the beginning.

they probably also created us
>>
>>19511447
Same here. Enough of that faggotry already.
>>
>>19510412
>Or what if humanity really is getting too big for it's britches and they decide to reset us again? You going to be cool with it, letting billions die and all technology and history to be wiped out? You're not going to try to stop it, or try to cheat the system and save some tech or history?

nope, i dont give a shit, they can all die as long as I can live on. Most humans dont differ from animals anyways, blow em aylmao, blow em away my grey skinned friend! We'll go to blipz n chipz afterwards playin some roy with the leftovers
>>
>>19510410
>We're cavemen Morty! Cavemen!
Now I know you're post is legit XD
>>
>>19511447
>>19511649
You have to be deeply, profoundly moronic to not appreciate Rick and Morty... AND to allow the mere mention of it to affect your opinion of a piece.

Drooling idiots...

>>19511451
>https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
Hmm, the ET false flag, that's something they've been talking about for 10 years at least.

Had a read-through and... It seems hysterical. Like, I appreciate that I'm talking about aliens and MiB here but... "the Jews" are coming to get us? They control everything? IDK man...

>>19511453
Good then fuck off and enjoy being the world's bitch for the rest of your life.

>>19511644
It's definitely possible they made us. Kind of a 50/50 in my mind since we have no way of knowing one way or another.

>>19511674
See that... That's kinda sociopathic... Which ya know, if you actually meant it, would mean you were part of the problem.

>>19511786
LOL
>>
Maybe it is the same reason why we don't have faster computers than the product cycle allows. I know an insider at intel and AMD and they both say that the generation cycle is 5 - 7 years delayed so that they can squeeze every penny out of the consumers. So to answer your question with a question, do you really want a bunch of nitwits flying into outer space willy-nilly or do you want to see the product lifecycle run its course and allow time for AI to properly integrate into society whereby we all have our decisions mapped out for us? It would make sense to say, that if we knew the outcome of our actions before we make decisions, we could thereby make intelligent informed decisions based on a greater technological advancement lifecycle rather than just jumping into the untested water without a seatbelt.
>>
Not gonna read the whole thread just yet. Thanks for the OP though.. uh.. OP.

But I do think you're being a bit too glass half empty about this. Humans are social, loving creatures by nature and we've been broken down and beaten down into our current psychological mindset by the elite or whatever

I'm of the utmost confidence that if a whistleblower blew the lid on the ayys, the suppressed technology, the true nature of life and the Gods, and were to learn that the universe will be spread open for us to see and enjoy so long as we play nice and don't fight, at least 80% of us would want that.

The greed and hate of our leaders has engrained this poisonous mindset into us and they refuse to give up their power for the happiness of the collective species. Most of us aren't evil or violent, just badly educated and misinformed. We rely on incomplete or (lookin' at u Abraham sorry bro) flat-out false religions for our peace of mind from death, most people know 10% of the shit going on in their politics and probably 2% of what the party they vote for.

If we had the answers to all the big questions we'd be space elves and make art and music and smoke crystals with our ayy bros. But our rulers are pushing us to become space orcs because all they want is more, more, more, and they'll make us fight their battles for them
>>
>>19512212
I appreciate that marketing and economic balance is a thing, but this wasn't so much about explaining why technology was being suppressed (or "why it's happening") as it was explaining why aliens would want us to (or "why would aliens want us to").

But I see your point, and the AI stuff is pretty chilling. Of course AI... that's a whole other kettle of fish. :)

>>19512290
>Humans are social, loving creatures by nature and we've been broken down and beaten down into our current psychological mindset by the elite or whatever

I don't know about that. I think it's tied to our predator instinct. I mean yes we're capable of love in its purest form. We can be like that. But we can be the other too. And as long as we're BOTH, we're a danger.

Let's not blame our leaders for who we are. Take a look in your heart and see both the light and the dark that lives and breathes there.

Blood lust is in our blood. It wasn't just invented by someone one day.

But let's assume your faith in humanity is well founded, and so let's talk about the outliers. Think of this in terms of thousands of years...

Say that in 10000 years we're a spacefaring race. We've solved science, we've decoded the Matrix, we can do anything like most aliens.

How many of us are psychopaths at any given moment?

Because if the answer is even ONE, popping a planet's core wide open won't be an effort. It'll be nothing at all.

I think they're right to ground us man, at least until we figure out what the hell it is in us that feels so comfortable with cruelty.
>>
>>19512290
I happen to agree with this. While humans can be a bit dumb when it comes to these things, we've been manipulated into staying dumb by the toxic elites. They want us to be selfish and ignorant. Humans have a lot of potential, however as social pack animals we can be easily misled. As someone who grew up in what is basically a cult, which I managed to escape, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of how these mindsets work.

There are some people though that can just naturally see through bullshit. I'm one of them, have been since I can remember. I remember as a young kid in my mind being like yeah I'm not fucking devoting my entire life to this shit (my parents' religion) I got out as soon as I turned 13. And heres a pointer: just because someome comes off as ignorant doesnt mean they are. I never voiced my doubts growing up, I had family members who were so confused by me leaving because they just didnt see it coming. They thought I was devoted, but I never was. I guess I'm just saying we should have a little faith in people, because when the shit hits the fan you may be surprised how many are actually awake, or at least in the process of waking up.
>>
>>19512394
That's true... I thought about what I might one day have to do to defend myself, y-yknow if a guy tries to kill me or something. But, aww geez, we've evolved so much from apes already right! We can hold a higher standard for ourselves if we were taught to not be so greedy all the time and treat each other right. I still think it's us being stupid and uninformed mostly that screwed up our planet's culture

(I tried to write that more like Morty because I read your posts in Rick's voice. Hope that came across at all)

In my case at least all my darkness is directed internally not externally. To be honest I have thought about killing and hurting another person before and think I might have to some day. But it would be in self defence only. I'm a LGBTQBBQR.I.P so getting murded is a genuine fear for me
>>
>>19512445
(Also I was so focused on emulating Morty I didn't realise I fucking repeated myself ugh )
>>
>>19510422
>Concluded...
>But considering how strict they have to be with their psychological profiling i can imagine that they're suffering from a lack of novel, original approaches to the problem. They all think the same, out of necessity, so there will be limits to how creative their solutions ever get. It's a tricky position they're in from that perspective, and considering how small their numbers would have to be on top of it, an echo chamber effect probably fucks with them too. There are likely a number of wildly inefficient and downright counter-productive policies that have grown out of it as a result.
>Now I don't know who these people are (CIA, Illuminati, Men In Black, all of those, none of those, who knows) and I'll save the conspiracy theories for another day. No idea what they're like, what their specific policies are, what wonderful or horrific things they have planned… but I'm sure they're out there now, as sure as I am that aliens exist.
>I do suspect that they're not the generational wealth “ruling class” people… That's probably a separate group… And while they have dealings with each other…. Well, I digress.
>Love them or hate them, let's face it: most of us would probably be dead already without them.
>I'm not saying thanks… Or even that I approve. I don't know anywhere close to enough to say those things.
>But hey, truth is I'm probably drawing breath because mankind's tech wasn't allowed to just grow uncontrolled. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for the species long-term… well… I probably won't live long enough to find out.
>6/6
>So... That's what I'm thinking anyway.

same

nice post op
>>
>>19511224

>text 2 speech

retard
>>
>>19511447
>>19511649
PICKLED DICK!!!
>>
>>19510407
>Greer

We got a UFO pleb here

They aren't from outer space nigga, read John Keel
>>
File: slinky.jpg (36KB, 450x538px) Image search: [Google]
slinky.jpg
36KB, 450x538px
>>19510407
Great thread and discussion...genuinely surprised coming from /x/

I view the human mind as being sort of like a slinky. All of the basic, genetic, tribal, psychotic thoughts linger in the bottom sections with all of the coils bundled up together. The elites have been wanting us "regular" people to stay at this level and keep collecting coil rungs until the slinky no longer has a bend. They do this by divide and conquer, religion, race baiting, mind numbing television, music, porn, GMOs, wars, nationalism ect. They do not want any bend at ALL in the slinky.

But once the slinky starts bending more coils start to tip. I truly believe humans have the ability to warp in between dimensions consciously. When we get hypnotized into our modern day pop culture, celebrity, social media, trump histeria stuff, our consciousness dips into a lower level (2nd, 1st ect) with the worst offenders becoming lunatics who then turn violent. We have the ability to go to many dimensions in order to grasp an idea, or create something:

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-study-discovers-your-brain-actually-works-in-up-to-11-dimensions

Why do elites want to keep humans in a subdimension? Probably because some worship what they think is the devil. I have no idea if the "Devil" they worship is real but make no mistake they believe there are free floating lower dimensional entities that take full control of a humans body when their mind is lowered into their dimension where they reside.

If most of the world is in poverty, at war with each other and dying of manufactured diseases where does that leave the few very elites? with all the knowledge, all the medicine, all the tech to leave the planet and rid the world of the lower dimensional beings.
>>
>>19512394
These aliens are dumb then. The only thing that makes us feel comfortable with cruelty is because that is what we're exposed to and have to tolerate in order to live peaceful lives. I'm a fool and even I see this.
>>
>>19512677
to conclude with this...people with different dimensional thoughts literally perceive their realities different which causes chaos.

chaos is everything to the elites.
>>
>>19512710
And the fact that the just sit there and do nothing makes them just as bad as us polluting the planet and then going home and doing nothing about it.

If someone on the street asks me for help and I am capable of providing it. I do. What's their excuse?
>>
>>19512715
if i see a partially damaged beehive am i going to go and try to fix it damn well knowing ill get attacked by hundreds of bees? as if the bees know im trying to help them?
>>
>>19512752
When there is a will there is a way. Wear a bee suit. This is what I mean. We DO have the tech to help them. It's just that our minds go into offensive mode first instead of problem solving. These 'aliens', are doing the same shit. We have suits that a bear can attack a living man he will always come out fine. With all their superior tech, intelligence, and morality, that they'd come down with a peace offering and willful explanation of the truth of those desiring it. They don't even need to do it in the bee hive. But hey, they're rather think like you and assume all humans are just insects with only one or two set impulses instead of these complex beings capable of an infinite amount of expressions and behaviors.
>>
>>19512782
The problem here is ego. Someone who raises their child correctly will always have a good child. Someone who has to work almost all the time, while half of the child's waking time is spent at a place full of strangers being told what to do, and usually not what they want to do, and then going back home and maybe only spends a hour with his parents, regardless of how good they are, will effectively have spent more time in a chaotic place instead of a good one. As a result, the child may or may not grow up into a good person. The parent will think to themselves they did everything right. Hell, they even took a third job after their kid broke his leg to pay for medical bills, but in reality, he was always off, working for material things thinking it's what brought happiness to the child. It did, but only for the moment. As a result, you will have someone who is susceptible to bad behaviors/tendencies. Meanwhile, the parent thought they were doing good, but for all the hard work they put in to keep things the same for the child, all that time spent, was at their job, not with their kid doing their true duty as a parent. We literally are engulfed in this system today and the aliens just sit back and point the finger at all the individuals like us with bees? Give me a break. Sounds more like snobby businessmen that want a good deal than a people that actually care, love, and want to help those desiring it.
>>
>>19510407
>Basically it seems like aliens won't allow the detonation of nukes in space.
They have been detonated in space though
>>
>>19512820
True peace is brought about by true love. And humans are capable of expressing true love. It's why somebody "going somewhere" in life gets with "a dead beat loser", but this somebody is able to see past the flaws of this loser and sees them for who they really are through love. Most relationships break up because people forget how to do that and begin to only focus on the negative parts of their partner like they don't have flaws. The aliens clearly have flaws if they're real. I believe what I experience and, even then, I question it.
>>
>>19512782
great rebuttal that makes sense. thank you anon for this lesson. but could these alien species that go out of there way to communicate with humans and visit earth be very few? using my bee analogy yes the majority of humans dont want to bother getting stung by a bee or getting killed by a bear but there is a minority who do for a living. is there also only a select few who event want to communicate with us while the rest like to admire from afar?
>>
>>19512846
>It's why somebody "going somewhere" in life gets with "a dead beat loser", but this somebody is able to see past the flaws of this loser and sees them for who they really are through love

this is how you view true love??? this is undeniable proof that humans are incapable of true love lolololol. there is no greater love than this, that a man would shed blood for his friends. you need jesus bromie.
>>
>>19510531
>It's all fake.
If the Earth isn't roundish, all forms of navigation, surveying, geodesy and many other fields of activity would not work the way they do. On top of that, the sun would always be visible.
>>
>>19512871
I don't know. I'm sure both those scenarios are true and any others that may not come to mind. I genuinely believe in the infinite and that there are an infinite possibility of what is and can be. Our universe with its laws is just one example.

Regardless, I know if I was an alien race and I did see a primitive species using the power of the sun to decimate their own, I'd rather admire from afar.

I know that makes me sound like a hypocrite, but I was trying to point out that they're not too different from us I guess. After all, to kill a murderer, one must be willing to become the murderer.

The archetype will continue forever until that person's death. They will be forever changed.
>>
>>19512891
And quite a few people would leave their brother behind. Thinking it irrational. My example was pointing to that. Love can be irrational, but once understanding is laid down, it becomes rational.
>>
>>19512942
Only people who claim love despite the truth are people who are lost in lust.
>>
>>19512954
With that being said, as spectators, we are not there as much as the couple are together; therefore, we know not what the truth really is and even then, in our society, the two lovers still don't know each other as much as say, 10 generations ago.
>>
>>19512967
The very fact anyone is on this board at all is proof of this. We all grow up in a chaotic place full of strangers and then, over time, we come here. To dwell with strangers. Why are we not with our loved ones doing things exclusively with them?
>>
>>19512820
Hear hear! The whole system we live is designed to create this exact scenario. Keep the people poor, they dump their kids in the horrible public school system, work too many hours so they never spend time with their children. On top of that the stress of being poor is often the cause of the mental illness like depression and anxiety which make raising children even more difficult...and then their children are going to grow up likely with the same problems and the cycle just continues.

The sad thing is though these people are, for the most part, really trying their best. I'm not sure aliens could really do much about it aside from infiltrating our society and working in the shadows. The toxic elite and their web of greed need to be taken down before we can move forward into a galactic community. It's like we're sick and theyre the cancer--we need to cure this cancer before we go traipsing into the rest of the universe.
>>
>>19510412

Glad youre thinking about this OP but you're not thinking quite big enough...

"What are their intentions?"

Their intentions aren't human.

Youre projecting human and earth organism problems like violence, weapons, and war onto extraterrestrial/extradimension intelligences.
>>
>>19512445
Calm down Morty, nobody's trying to kill you... Unless you act like they are. In which case people are definitely... urp... definitely trying to kill you.

>>19512465
Cheers man.

>>19512677
>genuinely surprised coming from /x/
Honestly I just couldn't think of where else to post this. Came to me last night and I sort of had to get feedback.

Interesting thoughts although I genuinely don't think the elites have the deep level agenda or control you're discussing... but hey, maybe we're both wrong and it's so much worse. :) Point being I guess we just can't know.

Anyway I wanted to thank you for that link and your thoughts on human cognition - it actually helped me with something else I'm working on.

>>19512710
Let me ask you something: how did it start then? If it always has to be taught, who taught it to us?

Kids fight. TODDLERS fight. It's who we are man.

>>19512715
Well we're not their problem until we make ourselves their problem. We're an intelligent species, not pets. If they stepped in like that they'd be effectively taking over for our governments - basically they'd be conquering us. Now you might think that's real nice, and sure it might actually be pleasant, but... how are we ever going to evolve then?

>>19512822
Yeah IDK, it did happen that one time... Did we catch them by surprise? Did they go on alert after that? Stuff I can't answer.

>>19513031
Well I did intentionally leave in a lot of blanks, just focusing on basic survival which I assumed they'd like to continue to do....... but did you have some other way of looking at it?

Hooh this thread suddenly got hot, can't keep up with all this....
>>
46&2 chromosomes
Humans were created
"Theories" are not facts.
>>
>>19511447
this
>>
>>19512909
Those are fake too.
>the sun would always be visible.
Prove it.
>>
>>19513073
Random phrase. Random assertion. Grammar lesson.

Am I doing it right?

>>19513095
that

Yaaayyy, cancer joined the thread...
>>
>>19513056

Its hard to say what their intentions are because we dont have a frame of reference for their perspective. What we can assume though is they do not have the capacity for or intention of violence or else we would have seen them treat us with hostility by now.

There are several theories as to what their intentions are but my personal research into UFOlogy has led me to the conclusion that we are being monitored, we are coming in contact with extradimensionals/extraterrestrials that lack the frame of reference to communicate with us effectively, so civilizations are in fact meeting but we see glimpses/blips and encounters because we do not have the capacity to understand them. We are species learning and getting better at how to communicate.

In the meantime Grey aliens act as ambassadors but they are genetically engineered organisms whos sole purpose is to monitor and try to figure us out for higher intelligences. Thats why genetic material is stolen from cattle and abductees. Higher civilizations have to manufacture an organism that would be able to act as a probe for them that wont contaminate earths biome/and can handle the existing on earths biome.

So all in all im theorizing their intentions are exploratory in nature.
>>
>>19510412
>Or what if humanity really is getting too big for it's britches and they decide to reset us again? You going to be cool with it, letting billions die and all technology and history to be wiped out? You're not going to try to stop it, or try to cheat the system and save some tech or history?
Fucking hell, man. I personally am a libertarian misanthropist. I have people I like/trust, people individually, and I don't like/trust the broader culture at all. There are people I'd go out of my way to save and the rest of you poor sods could just burn. If I'm being kept on the planet because aliens are afraid of people other than me, or even because they think we're all race-conscious enough to save each other, that sucks balls.
>>
>>19513177
>>19510418
Actually, you know what? Find me and hire me, tech guardians. I have Tesla's problem. I compulsively visualize inventions that could get us wiped by ET. My fever dreams could get humanity's culture reset. I have a case of depression that could end the world if I ever pull out of despair long enough, because I do hobby projects when I'm not being a sadsack. If all of this is real, give me a role in it that neither wastes my talents nor gets everyone killed, because I'm telling you right now I am an an-cap and I will go to market if ever I can. I will do it because I don't believe humanity's nature is fucking OR fighting. I think human nature is the search for profit, material profit and psychic profit, and that's what will bring us to harmony if only we could recognize it in ourselves. But obviously, this story doesn't have ET agreeing with me, and it's the sort of disagreement that ends with humanity either dying or conquering, neither of which I actually want.
>amount of pollution
Holy fuck tho, you're obviously not thinking it through. Cleanness is a modern invention. We have most of the cleanness we have because modern people are rich enough that they get down their preference-ordering to the point that they want to buy environmentalism. And once people want to buy environmentalism, it's amazing how quickly their environment cleans up.
If we really want to get pollution down, we should be going harder on property rights and returning to the pre-industrial norm of LAWSUITS AGAINST VANDALS. Pollution used to be vandalism! It used to be a crime against property.
>>
>>19513114
>Prove it.
The sun would never set because the diameter of the Earth is still only going to be about 16,000 miles. Even if the Sun was somehow only a few thousand miles away, it would always be visible from anywhere on that relatively small plane. Ignoring all the navigational evidence for roundness.
>>
>>19510556
Agreed, the anon you replied to must suck dicks.

Also, cocks.
>>
>>19510407
im gonna need some proof on that mate
>>
>>19512451
(stop doing this)
>>
>>19511426
I think he means by social obsession
We love to live on facebook and make our on clicks. Like say Nazi's and antifascist. They're trying to spurn a civil war. Or like religion and all its wars. Aliens might look at us funny thinking what a volatile species this is. Rather keep our distance. Considering we'll kill someone over something as trivial as their belief in something abstract.
>>
File: meh.ro12181.png (877KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12181.png
877KB, 1421x682px
>>19512076
Jews are an abstract term. This picture depicts several Jews
>>
>>19510412
I subscribe into this "theory". Kinda explains why god was affraid about the people of babel. Because they were building space rocket, and went out to see "god".
>>
File: upgrayedd.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
upgrayedd.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>19510407
>>19510410
>>19510412
>>19510416
>>19510418
>>19510422
Nice try Cabal shill. Humans are NOT naturally violent. It takes a shit ton of conditioning to make them even halfway capable of war, and even then they come back all screwed up psychologically from hurting other people. All this "The Day the World Stood Still" crap is pure disinfo to make us accept this prison matrix system unconditionally.

Our planet has been INVADED by a hostile alien force that manipulates and subverts us at every turn. Outside aliens do not interfere because these unseen rulers ("Archons") threaten to vaporize the planet if they are ever deposed. Everything you say about aliens not wanting the violence and darkness to escape is true about the ARCHONS, not humanity. THEY, not us, are prevented from escaping and spreading their evil bullshit to other star systems. We are prevented from escaping by the ARCHONS who feed on us like the way we milk cows.
>>
>>19515958

I was kind of spooped by OP, but this guy has a point. Most people that aren't sociopaths/psychopaths generally don't think of becoming violent unless they are put into a situation that leaves them no alternative other than to fight or become a victim.
>>
>>19512713

Chaos is a ladder.

>/thread
>>
>>19515958
>>19515967
> no alternative other than to fight or become a victim.
A lot of conditioning directed at the sheep (people who aren't supposed to go to war) is meant to terrify them into "willing" victimhood in preference to the "evil" of resistance. This is why cultists are all love-love-love. It weakens those who would stand against them without requiring them to be loving themselves.
>>
>>19510407
You have some bad assumptions on the nature of evolution and society that explain your worldview.
You seem to think societies can and must "evolve" towards a more enlightened status but basic human behaviour is constant regardless of technology level and society's complexity level. The infrastructure is evolving, and thus the means for human relation, but the human "beast" is allways the same. Why you assume that would be different for the aliens?
>>
>>19512443
Jake?
>>
File: 500px-Reptoid_filled_dimension.jpg (27KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Reptoid_filled_dimension.jpg
27KB, 500x208px
>>19510407
>>19510410
>>19510412
>>19510416
>>19510418
>>19510422
corey kids pls go
>>
>>19510407
What are you on about? There were nukes sent to space? Have you not seen Trinity? The atomic bomb movie?

There are no aliens as in science fiction.

No observatory has ever documented anything outside the orbit of the moon.

These things are trans dimensional......Ayy's are demons.......
>>
>>19515958
>>19515967
Isolated native African tribes go to war. Native Americans warred before we came over. Children fight.

It's not indoctrination. Stop making excuses. We are what we are.

>>19516465
>You seem to think societies can and must "evolve"
*BZZZT*, wrong, sorry there Chumley.

Societies can never help.

The SPECIES needs to evolve. Society is a crutch, a fashion, a bit of tech. But take it away, and what is a human? That's what matters.

In isolation, what does a human do? Because that will determine what happens when billions of us are scattered among the stars forming little societies of our own, or living like hermits, with unlimited tech at our fingertips and the idle thought that maybe life sucks and we should take the whole universe with us.

>>19517729
No I haven't seen that movie.. But there was one successful nuke test in space, and then another series of tests that were shut down by UFOs.

>No observatory has ever documented anything outside the orbit of the moon.

.......... what the fuck are you talking about? They all do. Regularly.

>These things are trans dimensional......Ayy's are demons.......

Random baseless opinion but sure, could be... still, let's not use the Bible to define "demon" okay? It's fiction. Deal with it.
>>
>>19518079
Please tripfag so I can filter you. Okthx
>>
>>19511439
Welp. You figured out why humanity is a fucked species. Humans will literally murder others before they challenge the world view of their peer group.

It's kind of shocking to hear this from another person, as most humans are oblivious to this character flaw. Even intelligent humans.
>>
I'm starting to wonder if aliens are more susceptible to psyops than humans are. Kek!
>>
>>19518541
Not all humans, you historically ignorant fool.
The great civilizations were not built on that.
>>
>>19518673
But all great civilizations become that. I called it psychohistory as human civilization naturally devolves by peer pressure overtime away from ethics, and then resets back into ethics around every 250 years. It's so unstable, human society just isn't built to last.
>>
>>19518739
> psychohistory

Easy there, Hari Seldon.
>>
>>19518739
>psychohistory
>250 year cycle
Ooh. I still disagree with your conclusion, but I like the way you think. I guess I'm not the only one.
>>
Go to bed lord genome, you're drunk.
>>
File: 1498386517345.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1498386517345.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>19511447
Triggered much?
>>
>>19518739
>human civilization naturally devolves by peer pressure overtime away from ethics, and then resets back into ethics around every 250 years.

>Pluto has a 248 year orbit
>solar system horoscopes are popular because people attributed human habits to the solar orbits of planets.
>>
>>19518079
>The SPECIES needs to evolve.
Even worse assumptions. Biological evolution happens in response to environmental factors, and there's no such factor as You would need to shape society in that direction. Actually, We're still being selected for opposite traits to those we would need to join galactic civilization If You were right.
Just like most brainlets talking about egoist genes and euphoria, the truth is You don't have the first idea of What evolution actually is, so You elevared it to godly status.
Rework your assumptions and try again.
>>
>>19510407
You're a nigger.
>>
Rick and Morty lol get out of here with that next level autism.
>>
File: 1495305050320.jpg (36KB, 720x774px) Image search: [Google]
1495305050320.jpg
36KB, 720x774px
Completly retarded read

If thats true about aliens and weapons/war taboo are the aliens so smart they retarded themself?

Because its so simple that if alien did present themself to humanity and invited us to become part of some intergalaxtic community if we got rid of the guns and war we would come together and try bringing peace.

But by your retard logic its ''No no bad baby human no space for you until u learn to behave or we will be forced to reset you''

Fuck off OP
>>
>>19520733
Traps are gay
>>
File: 1504200090101s.jpg (2KB, 125x57px) Image search: [Google]
1504200090101s.jpg
2KB, 125x57px
>>
really you can explain eveything with
we dumb, they smart
>aliens dont exist
we dumb enough to exist, they smart enough to not exist

try it, answers everything about aliens
explains why dumb people thrive
>>
>>19510407
actually the odds of evolving hemoglobin if every single planck of the universe was an amino acid and was randomly arranging itself every single planck time for 20 billion years is .01%
>>
>>19520820
>.01%
jesus christ its that big? im not being sarcastic source?
>>
>>19520836
yea I guess that's pretty big.
it's not actually that big if you consider the scenario I stated.
btw that's planck length as a volume.
I'm talking about universial volume in planck lengths being amino acids and doing a Random Thing every planck time for 20 billion years.
that scenario is the most retarded thing ever btw and not how anything works.
>>
>>19520788
Look to the future; we can progress technology of the universe to reunify the physical forces and cease this painful semi existence.
>>
>>19510702
You are one of the worst kind of people on this earth in my opinion. If you don't want to take time to fully understand something or be on the same page as what's being said, for something you want to be part of, then read it or stfu. Your opinion COULD be useful if you HAD something to say besides "sheeeeeeeet" and how you can't believe someone thought of that in their own head. But since you don't want to read something to understand and you just want your thought out there, you shouldn't be allowed to have a part in conversation.
Don't just join something to assume and be a 'tard. If you want to take shortcuts (aka; assuming), then there is always a leave option.
>>
>>19510407
>lets say there is because of age of galaxy
lets not. Those aliens if they EVER existed would be long dead by the time another comes around. its safe to say since we have zero traces of other life AT ALL, we can assume life only occurs once in a very great while. if there is life anywhere else, it they would have to live long enough to create technology to travel BILLION or even TRILLIONS of light years away. By the time they even got here at those speeds, assuming they knew we are here (that would be impossible for them to passively know that) our star would be gone by then. Even if their warp travel were the blink of an eye, it wouldnt be for us. It would still be trillions of years and we are all stardust, never made it off this rock because we were too busy feeding and housing niglets instead of reaching the stars.

tldr- No.
>>
>>19511224
>Nigga
>I ain't gonna read

Nobody's surprised, retard.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.