[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ventriloquists dummy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

From a very early age I would very regularly stay at my Grandparents house while both of my parents were running a business at the time. So sometimes I would either spend all afternoon there or arrive in the evening, have my tea and then go to bed, ready to be picked up in the morning.

I absolutely hated the latter, I hated staying over at their house. Now, the strange thing is, nothing happened. I never saw a ghost, never experienced any strange phenomena, heard, smelt, felt anything. However, whenever and only ever when I stayed there I would have this very vivid dream, so vivid that often I would find that I would wake, only to find I had been sleep walking.

The dream, in which I could paint you a picture of it's still that clear in my memory, was of a ventriloquist's dummy.
The Dream :-
I would be lay in my bed awake, and be overwhelmed by this urgent feeling of needing to drink an ice cold glass of milk. Preferrably from a bottle (one a milk man would deliver). In the dream I was scared because I was aware that the only way I could forseeably get the bottle of milk was to visit the "dummy" in the fridge. I didn't like the dummy. He was decaying. I thought.
>>
>>19510383
(cont)
However, the need for milk was too great that I had to grin and bear it. I would walk down the stairs, very frightened, through the dark living room, through the dining room into the kitchen.
I slowly stared at the fridge plucking up the courage to open it. When I did, there it was, the ventriloquist's dummy, decaying, surrounded by rotten food. I had to reach for the pure white ice bottle of milk without disturbing him. (sometimes it would be easy and sometimes he would wake)

When he woke, he would look very angry and snap at me, laughing "oh, you've done it now." and with that, a massive black out, and then the house was burnt to the ground.

------I would then wake up (occassionally in the kltchen, holding an empty glass).

After my GRandad died, my nan moved to a different house, nearer to mine and I had the dream one last time and in this dream the dummy burnt away with the house. I have never had the dream again.

I feel that alone, this was weird enough, however, it gets stranger.

One night, I was sat with my mum watching a film and an advert came on with a ventriloquists dummy in it. My mum said out of the blue "oh, you've done it now"

I went cold.... turned to here and said "why did you say that?" she said "nothing, it's just that dummy reminded me of a dream I used to have when I was younger and he used to say that"

I couldn't believe my ears. So I decided to test it and said to her " Did he live in the fridge?". She stared at me in disbelief and replied "y-y-yes, he did." and silmutaneously we both said "with his bottle of milk".

We talked for hours about the dream, it had turned out we both had had the same dream and never mentioned it to either of eachother or anyone else for that matter.

We were as you can imagine very freaked out and had a lot to talk about. As this was her childhood home, it seemed weird that w both had the dream whilst staying at that house. And neither of us have had it since
>>
>>
>>19510383
creepy

i like it
>>
>>19510383
Please Sir

Tell us more

What have you talked with your Mother and so on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.