[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2172.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So hey /x/ something weird happened to me this morning, I woke up with what looked like a clump of dried blood or some kind of smooshed bug in the centre of my chest. I'm a fucking retard and didn't take any pictures but it was about an inch and a half long and soft but kinda crumbly. I know it's not a bug because I live in Canada and then it's don't get this big let alone the ones that get into houses. When I removed it there looked like two holes where the blood (if that's what it is) could have come from, but there are no markings or scars of any kind on my chest. I though it might have been chocolate that got there when I was sleep walking but in either sleep walk, to my knowledge, or have any easily accessible chocolate in my house.
I might just be over reacting to nothing but has /x/ seen or heard of anything like his before?
As a side note the middle of my chest has a dull pain like if you've ever cracked the middle of your chest while stretching.

Pic unrelated it was a spider I found yesterday.
>>
>>19510218
OP, you have the power to heal! congrats, now you can shoot yourself in the face and live to tell about it.
>>
>>19511955
It's posts like these that are the reason why I come here.
>>
>>19510218
>The spiderbro you found yesterday took a liking to you.
>When you crawled into bed, it followed you and laid down on your chest because it wanted to cuddle.
>In your sleep you accidentally smushed spiderbro
>>
Bedbugs you filthy nigger
>>
You're fat, how fat are you?
>>
hmm
>>
>>19512419
>>19513349
>>19512455
Caught lmao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.