[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does black goat and white lamb mean in dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: black-billy-goat-ward-smith.jpg (211KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
black-billy-goat-ward-smith.jpg
211KB, 900x675px
Tonight I dream wired shit I hardly can remember, but one thing. I had the order to kill a little black he-goat, which, I was told, was also an evil man at the same time.
I felt his small black body and did not know how to do it since I have great empathy and protection sense as a character trait. But I felt I had to do it. So I stabbed him multiple times in the hope to injure the inner organs so he would bleed out very quickly. With his last breath he asked me something I don't remember what.
Then I suddenly carried a white baby lamb (sheep this time, not goat) in my arms. Then I woke up.
What does that mean
>>
>>19509969
Anon, I have very bad news for you. You are being possessed by a very tricky demon, Satan's spawn himself.
Your dream was a mere glimpse into the future. I suggest you to go to a witch doctor immediately.
>>
lol fuck off splerg get to a shrink.
Op all it means is that youre having to make a decision in your life. Will you make the right choice or the wrong? There will always be evil in the hearts of men and women. But its always Your choice. As difficult as it may seem
>>
>>19509989
>You are being possessed by a very tricky demon, Satan's spawn himself.

Sounds cool. How do you come to this conclusion?
>>
you have been asked to murder your personality

black goat = left hand path = indominable, ruthless, creative, looks out for self first

sheep = right hand path = peaceful, docile, submissive, empathy/puts others first

remember we have both but the thing is, which one makes a better slave, hm?
>>
>>19510002
the baby lamb had a wicked grin I can remember. So I'm not sure if the white lamb represented something good or if I was tricked to believe that because white lambs I associate with innocence
>>
>>19510009

none of them is good

lamb is the submissive nature of man
goat is the rowdy nature of man

THE CREATOR OF THE MATIRIX WANTS YOU TO BE OBEDIENT AS THE LAMB AND TO MURDER YOUR GOAT AND THE OTHER GOATS do u understand maybe u don't cause u have always associated goat with bad or something

so in other words u need to drop all the false teachings before u can see the answer for yourself

why don't you do that then interpret the dream yourself like as yourself what it means?? was it good for u? bad for u? true, false? wake up nigger
>>
>>19510017
I actually felt sympathy and mercy for the goat. It felt very realistic as if I could really touch it. I don't know how to feel about the dream or how to interpret it that's why I was asking.

Black goat is usually and historically associated with the devil I know. Maybe that's why I could finally manage to kill it.
>>
>>19510024
THE BLACK GOAT IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!
!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP. NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE POSTING HERE AND NOT ON A DIFFERENT BOARD

SERIOUSLY BROTHER, THE BLACK GOAT IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19510029
But then I have unintentionally killed "myself" last night. What would that mean?
>>
>>19510024
Regardless you sound like an empathetic, good person. Do not fear too much
>>
>>19510030
OTHERS have been telling you to not be yourself anymore so that you can do what they tell you

you are killing our spirit if you become someone you're not
>>
Why did you make the goat suffer such a cruel death?
>>
>>19510097
I had nothing but a knife. I think I wanted to aim for his abdominal aorta or the heart so he would bleed out quickly but I did not know where exactly it was.

>>19510082

I'm a woman and question my relationship. I'm arguing if he's the right one for a whole lifetime. There is another man I had an affair with before and I still feel very much about this man for we had a mutual connection right from the start like soulmates somehow. But he lives in a different city far away from me.
I'm very loyal so I'm trying my best not to place my needs over his. I got told as a woman you have to disesteem you own needs compared to your man's needs.
>>
>>19510182
I don't know about shirking your own needs, both partners should have thier needs met. No excuse for the cheating, though. I hope your dream is trying to teach you something about remorse.
>>
>>19509969
Means you need to take some BBC.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.