[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the chamber of visuality and what it means to be from GILGAMESH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (25KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 246x205px
How many Jackob Farms does it take to get to either the apex or the nucleus of KKKORINAS AHHHHHHHHH spited heart?

Despite cultivating my carrots, despite my bushels blossoming, despite my self-arousing apricots, her heart scathes for thineself which is mineself, xyrself, irkself, me. As for the inquiry, let’s do some Korrina Komputation;

Each of the 5 chambers of her GMO free pig heart carries 2 ounces of saturated languished and abused plasma.
XXX^3 gives 296cm^3 fluid flowing flirtatiously with every 5th beat.

I can produce 400grams of vitamin C and 326 hexagonal patterns of pubic fur per respective carrot and blossoming bushel. (let us ignore my apricots whom’s most pleasurable fetish is axprixiation)

Based on my calculations, which are correct, and have been performed XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX amount of times over the last 997XXX years —— after only 3 more days I will have cultivated enough mush to have my answer…………. How many Jackob farms does it take?

Help me escape GILGAmesh X2. My second prison
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 450x318px
I’ve been in here a million years, the APACHE KING himself came for me. My internal view, changed, my XXXmarshmallowed haven with graham cracker tiledXXX cell, externally static.

HOWXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ITXXXXXXXXXXX HAPPENEDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe plate techtonixxx were moving me across the sands and I saw his scarlet horse, along with his Cherokee cronies, following me. That is when he brought his hatchet to my side and I awoke here, and it is where I have remained these 999,XXX years.

He introduced himself as TEPIS STEER SR and he gripped me, irked me, slain me and my side. Now all I have is the cable connection to this portal and my wart
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 470x470px
I was,,,,,,,,,,,,a doctor??

Here I lay, spooned and spooning, beneath and betwixt a million others, with HODD. Oh God, help us as we are in a midway of troubles. I understand his indian troubles now, constantly trying to fend off the indians crawling on the ceiling.

Here, I fix the locks and tie the clocks

I am shocked, mocked and rocked, rocking

GOODBYE special WHITE LIFE, HELLO MY INDIAN PAIN!
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 900x1200px
Plate techtonixxx

I saw visions of TEPIS, I saw visions of cleetus and a cornucopia. O grab me, O embrace me. Embargo.

The nurses have been whispering about me and I catch myself growing fearful that they know about my warts.

A mental, oblique, opaque, mental obliteration.

What a bereavement, a parting of my cephalic entity, I had to say goodbye WHEN: Through the looking glass I saw him, just as he remain everyday. If you watched through a video recorder in fast forward you would see various parts of the day being spent on the floor, pacified and sprawled. Never showing his eyes, he grossly clambered on the floor, bored, and I would do my interviewing quotidienne. Even then he doesn’t show his heterochromia iridium.

Oh lord, embrace me, today he was crawling on the wall and across the ceiling. It was a truly frightening sight. quite non fortuitously none of my other health practitioners were near as he reached all eight corners of his room. His arms and legs were perhaps fractured, or must have been as he demonstrated himself across the boardwalk of the cushioned room. Like a spider. He did this in a fashion of Xs and I became mesmerized. Moving like plate techtonixxx———–Perhaps i will develop an equation to determine his pattern of movement. ICHZ! ICHZ! the nurses whispering of GILGAMESH X OR A LIKENESS. WHATEVER IS GILGAMESH X? I DIGRESS.

I have begun to realize that perhaps I need my own encapsulated room. A crawling spider of a man, tracing Xs and reciting old indian incantations? Wretchedness is he. Clammy pills drink me. Forever a solitary tree. Oh help me.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 600x799px
Ahem,

A lamenting of needs,

A real Hodd in my dreams…

What a positively putrid pestilence that most of YOU experience everyday. Though I am often chained, without laxity, and often with a harness in this cell, I will forever, living every moment have two of my many feet out of the cave. No, I no longer view the shadows as you slaves do.

The DIRTY DOCTOR… came to me and I felt the inkling. I said for the first of the words to these indians. I said I will eat your fingers. And so I did it, and I ate his fingers. I took at least 3 of them and added to my own growth. As I did so I felt one small shriek in my innards. The plead for release, help, a stoppage has only been less and less frequent as of late. Nevertheless… I was feeding………….. myXXXXXXXXsilhouette. I feel myself, my tendons lengthening as I stretch to take more steps out of the cave. My soul yawns.

So.. I ate his fingers, hahaha….. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA…… What a wild thing he became, almost as I am. A look of fear overcame him and in his sweet nugget of pain came close to turning around and peering out from Plato’s fictional palace. He will certainly no longer be writing on his silly little red Indian note pad. haha.

Nail bed bits and epidermis efficacies remain between my gums, giving nourishment to my wart. No, there is no wart currently in my mouth(yet), however all other systemic conditions belong to the stronghold currently on my 4th finger. If it is truly I that has begun my backpacked adventure to the wildflower, poppyseeded outer cave, it is because of the work of my metastisizing wart.

On a most likely unrelated note, I have recently had episodes of near syncope, that is, fainting spells. There is no warning however, it is as though my shadow is desperately and not without chance, reaching for the outer sunshine. The darkness stretches it’s fingers out to the sky and slowly separates from me, it’s chalice.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 336x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 336x426px
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I REMmmMMEMBER, sitting in a chair, shackled for XX9999XXXX00 YEARS. A NEVERENDING PROGRAM PLAYED BEFORE ME. I REMEMBER HEERING THE OO AH AH AH.. THE RAINDANCES THAT NEVER ENDED, THE ABDOMINAL WALLS FILLED WITH PORK. F..F..FUCKING INDIANS I THOUGHT.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I became stoic as i returned to my normal cognition. I was completely docile, like a beaten dog and Hodd was no longer sitting and tracing on his hand, but what lying perpendicular to the east corner, a typical behavior for him. I no longer know how to handle this, no longer is it a series of steps to follow. Despite all my training and years of residency, I know not what to do, however this has carried some interest into my life, AND I LIKE IT.
>>
Neck yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 223x226px
I’m getting a feeling… a feeling about the X

From Gilgamesh I come,

From the cave I may never depart

I see the stitches watching me

I feel the apparitions following thee

crying on a sugar flavored wall

My mother must feel so tall

HACK HACK HACK at my BLUE heart, not one part of me can be red as to resemble the Indian.

The wart on my phalanx

has spread to my 5th

The wart on my phalanx

the indian smokes his spliff.

The moldy abscess on what was originally my 4th finger has now become the stronghold and the nucleus of it’s own anatomy on my own figure.

The infection,

spreading to my head

by grace of the spearhead

I and it unable to unwed,
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x816px
>>19509765
The redskins, whom brought me to this place, I took their pill and I remember my former life. However, with every fleeting, unfortuitous juncture in time, I can feel myself slipping back into my rambling – I can feel myself clambering back up the mountain d’absurdité. I took their pill, and now I obtain some clarity. My name is… well I don’t really remember. I was a prisoner in a room for 19 years, continually looking out to see the red desert and infinitely staring at a TV screen that told me the truth – It was the fault of the redskin that I was a prisoner.

I took their pill and now I see that it may have been the fault of my mother k… kor… anyways… I can’t remember. FUZZZIIINESSSS…. it’s coming back. I took their pill and I remember the man chasing me throughout the desert, he was named Sergeant Stefan Tebes (on his badge it read Tebes, Stefan Sr). I tried to fight the dot-head, but he obviously had a decade or more of pig hunting and with his indian might, bashed me in my side. I took their pill and I’m seeing the truth. I took their pill but the truth is scary. Goodbye. (for now
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
I belong in Tepis box. I am in his INDIAN XXX TEEPEE. Endlessly putting Peyote in my GLUTEN FREE diet
A WART ON MY phalanx
DRINKING FROM MY 4th digit
A VACANCY OF LOVE
IN THIS ANGEL FORSAKEN CHAMBER
I AM MARRIED TO MY LUMP

A festering melancholy side exacerbated by my conquistador mind . HEY AH HOY AH HEY. destroy those fucking INDIANS…………
>>
jibba jabba wabba flabba
i am the mon man
wyou PYOU
DYOU GROU
LOO MOO SHOOOOOOO
i am areound the bemt
The theteters of the benchermongrostats
MONLOTHMOROT BAHCHANKAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Fuck off with your spam
>>
I am genuinely amazed at the lack of responses when /x/ is confronted with a person experiencing legitimate Psychosis.

Guess y'all like to LARP until reality smacks you back in the face in an example like this. Remember folks, THIS is psychosis. And it IS hell. If you do not relate to this, you are healthy. Lucky you.
>>
>>19510276
its because it doesn't hit that emotional button in everyone brain. you know, the one that movies, vidya, tv and social media, and ayyys threads hit?

theres no flashy stuff, just some mystery, which you have to dig to find meaning in.

tl;dr there is work required so no pays attention.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.