[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal teas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

is there any teas/ herbal drinks that give you powers, or require a special process to be made?
how does it differ than coffee and other drinks one can make at home? aromatherapy?
>>
>>19509622
I go to churches with a plastic cup and drink holy water. I can feel my energy rising when done so. At times I've been asked to leave and given mean or awkward stares so I run away, but I got to say, they really put something in that water man. Could be a good business idea to sell that in occult stores.
>>
>>19509688
>drinking holy water

wat? do you mean wine during service? what kind of churhces are aroudn you
>>
Buy some poppy pods off the internet. You want Papaver Somniferum. Take three of the pods, dump the seeds out, and grind up the pods in a coffee grinder. Put a kettle on, take it off the heat once its boiling. Put the pods in. Stir like crazy for several minutes. Let it steep. Strain into a cup. Drink slowly. You might only want to start with 1 or 2 pods if you are not accustomed to opiates.

You will descend into a dreamlike state in which you can astrally travel and practice divination. Don't do this often as it is addictive.
>>
Some other things you can try: Blue Lotus tea, Kava tea, Kratom tea or capsules.
>>
File: bananasplits.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bananasplits.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>19509622
Tea with whisky in it makes one a deadly street fighter, and reveals a magnetic, charismatic personality to the ladies.
>>
>>19509701
Holy water, as in roman catholic church water basins, in every catholic church theres a little basin at the entrance filled with blessed water.
>>19510231
>Kratom tea

now youre just adivising the poor sod to drink opiates, nothing spiritual about it.
>>
>>19509688
Some churches sell holy water in little bottles, might be less awkward and filthy than drinking out of the basins
>>
>>19510259
What do you think poppies are? Yes, I am very clearly advocating using opiates to alter your awareness. There is a state called the "nod" where you dream awake, you can do amazing things in this state.

If you want your mind altered, drugs are the way to go. That's why they are used.
>>
>>19510277
says the addict
>>
>>19510282
Just what do you think I'm addicted to? Using drugs every once in a while is not going to get you addicted, just like sometimes going out to drink doesn't make you an alcoholic. Drugs have their place in human spirituality and they always have.
>>
>>19509622
>is there any teas/ herbal drinks that give you powers
>powers
No. They can be used for one purpose or another, but they won't give you "powers".

>or require a special process to be made?
Yes.

>how does it differ than coffee and other drinks one can make at home?
It doesn't. Just some of us happen to have loose herbs around.

>aromatherapy?
No. Not mainly at least.
Herbs can be pretty powerful when you know how to use them, remember we wouldn't have medicine like we do now if it weren't for herbal remedies back in the day. Some herbs are as effective as medicine, so they need to be used with caution.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.