[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show "your reality" PT.3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 9woyx.gif (112KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
9woyx.gif
112KB, 500x464px
After it got 404ed again...here's the thread again...can somebody same me with its 404? There we no rules violated, nothing...just normal conversation about meaning of life

Anyways:
Tell us what you think reality is!
Why do we live?
Who created us? And what for?
Does life have a begin and end? Or are we "immortal"? If so, where do we go afterwards
What is reality? Is anything real at all?

Tell us "your reality", tell us what you think this wicked life here is!

Ps.: Was the thread deleted two times, because one guy pointed out this life is actually hell and he is 100% right about it? ;-)
>>
Post-Post-Scriptum: 404 it again, ill post it again, unless I get a good reason why its 404ed...why is this deleted?
>>
>>19509491
Just lets give it a try. Nothing else to do at this time.
>Tell us what you think reality is!
Reality is a set of matter diffusing into mass and energy. Light displacement, etc. But it is subjective to the spectator. Since we are biologically program to interpret the data shown to our senses.

>Why do we live?
It's pretty difficult to answer. I mean it's more of an introspective question. Why would you live? i don't think the reason goes beyond simplicity. I mean the mere act of suicide can destroy any predisposition that we have as human beings to obey a command.
>Who created us? And what for?
In a universe where there is a great amount of possibilities. It would be only logical for one of them to end like us. And what for? Nothing but the product of random events. What are we supposed to do, save the universe?
Does life have a begin and end?Or are we immortal? if so where do we go afterwards.
If we are composed of the same atoms as the rest of the universe i do not see a reason for us not to have the same end as anything else that exist within the universe. ex a star collapsin and dust starting to accumulate to form another star. But does life have a begin or an end? What is time without space and vice-versa? Nothing but the mass in the middle of a particular set of events that happen to congregate and occur at some instant. Time is an illusion and that is the reason for it to be relative.
>What is reality? is anything real at all?
Reality is the interpretation of time and space and also the dimension in which occurs. Because other wise there has to be a super reality that intergrates all the spaces at once.
Everything is real bro. reason why is because there is an effect or an alteration after you do something.
>>
>>19509491
fuck you
>>
>>19509491
>Tell us what you think reality is!

Fuck off feds
>>
>>19509560
>>19509781
kek, y u so salty? I'm definetly no fed, I hate nothing more than officials and police...I'm just searching for truth (which is subdued by feds...)
>>
>>19509556
thanks fine response! BUt I have my trouble with this:
>Nothing but the product of random events.
a lot of people say it, it makes no sense at all tho! i don't belive in random personally.
Only thing that would make sense to ME is that NOTHING exist e.g. we don't live/perceive signals that we interpret as "living"
>>
>>19509556

basically Source ultimately is the ultimate observer noooo matter how hard the envy and anger of those who wish to deceive and impose a false set of superiority to condescend the delusion of being God or a substitute or a better version of Source the one is
>>
>>19509491
>Why do we live?
We are inhabiting physical manipulations of the elements that are found on this planet. We are here because this is punishment - a life of suffering and worry - a form of conditioning. Those who have been through this enough times become more gentle spirits. Those who are ruining everything exist to punish us and put us through worry.

>Who created us? And what for?
We weren't created, we have always existed. There is no such thing as purpose.

>Does life have a begin and end? Or are we "immortal"? If so, where do we go afterwards
Life is only a vision, like an artist sculpting in clay and forcing others to inhabit these crude pieces of art. When we die, we are judged by the majority and either allowed to co-exist once again, or forced to live through either this physical hell or another physical hell once more. Sometimes two or more of these beings are put together so that the negative one can be influenced by the good one and be helped to change (by force). Over time, these two or more beings become one.

>What is reality? Is anything real at all?
Reality is real, but it's not the only reality. This is only a temporary existence. There is no such thing as God, no such thing as purpose. There is only existence. There are beings of energy that try to manipulate others into doing terrible things - and they get punished and sent here or elsewhere. It depends on the severity of the violation of peace.
>>
>>19509491
>life is hell
>adds a winky smiley face
I swear to god I thought schools were back in session. Don't you have homework?
>>
>>19510214
kek, I finished school nearly a century ago...don't you have work to do? *winky smiley*
>>
File: 20170823_172920.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_172920.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>19509491
In the beginning was the end, but it was sick of that so it imagined a story in it's last moments, thinking, I wish I could be inside her forever.

So he imagined what it was like in the beginning. So he imagined the time he imagined the beginning of time, when he first met her, and when their lovemaking began. When he and her fought, and when mosses grew from between their sweaty rubbing interlaced fingers, and when mushrooms grew between their toes. When mushrooms got jealous of the moss and ate it, and when the moss grew tall to escape it. The mushrooms got shaded, and learned to share once their goddess mother said a single word.

Btw I am single.
>>
>>19511034
>I wish I could be inside her forever.
I wish I could be inside my girlfriend forever.
>>
>>19509560
Gurl, go have a seat somewhere.
>>
>>19511067
You are reflecting the divine dance.
Because it's involving a mirror in a throne room some where by a slave girl who can feed herself for a king who needs slaves to feel important enough to live.
>>
a wet hallucination inside a huge donut shaped nothing
>>
>>19509491
I hope your stupid thread will get 404ed third time.
It's so stupid there are no words to describe it.
>>
>>19512864
kek, go post your dream interpretations or pretend you are a Demiurge and suck my balls homo

Yea...really dumb reflecting on what lifes purpose is...i mean.. all the dumb people did it in history.....OH WAIT!
>>
Our reality is just an unfortunately low-dimensional manifestation of the true world we inhabit. There are substructures that people can catch glimpses of from time to time, though how you affect reality via something like the occult or mindfulness is simply beyond me.

I've no idea how we're here or why, but I like to think that if you believe there's a higher calling to existence, that belief by itself provides at least a little transcendental legacy.

One day we'll know when we figure out how to bring the wisdom of the self-replicating machine elves back into our lower dimensions in some form of sound that is purely vibrational and therefore understandable in some way after the dmt breakthrough dose.
>>
File: dumb ass.jpg (99KB, 513x768px) Image search: [Google]
dumb ass.jpg
99KB, 513x768px
>>19514672
if you have to ask question, on what life's purpose is and meaning of life, you don't deserve to live.
you should have been aborted even at the 8th month of your poor mothers pregnancy.
here is a picture of you
>>
>>19515587
so tell us your wisdom you "live-worthy" Demiurge...teach me what you know....I'm excited to hear! Spit some truth Officer Doofy.
>>
>>19515587
so all those great philosophers should've been aborted, mhm? ;-)
>>
File: 200_s.gif (22KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
22KB, 300x200px
>>19515587
oh, and here's a picture of you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.