[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taylor Swift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: taylor-swift-music-video-14.jpg (85KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-music-video-14.jpg
85KB, 560x373px
Is she the Whore of Babylon here? The high priestess, or the Empress? Is this another Monarch plot?
>>
>>19509458
>Empress
>>
>>19509463
But is she a tool or an independent?

also shirts with "Rep" ?
reptile? reptilod?

Snake magic? She does have several of them here.
>>
>>19509651
>Snake magic
She was also born in a snake year in Chinese astrology. I have noticed random celebrities having an affinity toward snakes lately. Wonder if it means anything.
>>
My buddy used to be her body guard when she was with Calvin. He told me how much of a cunt she was. Always demanding shit and being overly specific.
>>
>>19509671
Sure
>>
File: 1460870759887.jpg (36KB, 372x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460870759887.jpg
36KB, 372x720px
>>19509463
This, We are in the Kali yuga, rise the avatar.

>>19509651
independent kind of its complicated, her fathers hand has all ways protected her

There is a lot going on in this vid. On the surface its popish, under that she is more or less calling out all the people like beyonce that have talked shit to her. I want to say this video debuted at the VMA's which she didn't attend(not sure, didn't watch). Another layer under that is the occult, this can somewhat be seen within the symbology through out the video.

In the opening scene in the cemetery when she stand all the tombstones upright, the Celtic Cross has a light directly above it similar to the concept of the "Pentecost" on the left 0:23 in vid behind the cross is a some what "grey alymo" looking stone. However on her left side is a star of david that falls while all the others stand, this also plays later with the name Lena underlined on the "super goofy" Taytay wearing a shirt that says Jewels. There are many portions of the video that can have a techno-eugenic point of view if you understand concepts and advancements in medicine, such as them not just being robots, but cloned people, or multi births through fertility meds (think octomom here). There are also vast illusions to finance, not just that but theft of intellectual material (they are looking for something that isn't cash in the bank scene). Numerical symbology is also present
>>
>>19509671
i hear this a lot

like how she's a master of playing the victim, but is an insufferable bitch irl
>>
>>19509458
Look you fuckin religious retard, the Whore of Babylon was explained to be the City of Babylon itself WITHIN THE BIBLE, not some actual living person. If you did not understand this, perhaps you should go to Church you idiot.
>>
File: 1503795835347.gif (489KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503795835347.gif
489KB, 500x263px
Everyone thinking Taytay has a (Handler) is
>Pic related
>>
>>19510162
you're retarded all celebs are (((their))) puppets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERHqIRMejI
>>
>>19510163
She's protected by a Deal.
So she goes by a script
Fool
>>
>>19510163
lol I am a fool. I am only a published author and expert on the Illuminati. What deal has she made and where is the evidence for this deal? This such a stupid concept even it is not worth even addressing, it just shows you have no clue how anything in this world works.
>>
>>19510175
>I am an expert on the Illuminati
>On 4chan

Then you must know that Perfectabilist Bavarianism is long dead and has since amalgamated into the largely Christian Masonry in various degrees that are only shells of what they once were.

By this I mean you're a faggot, and brandishing your "Expert" title on the subject is just more egoist faggotism. Obviously you learned nothing about which you have studied. Tool.
>>
>>19510183
you're an idiot, there is no such thing as Christian Masonry in fact it is a direct contradiction, you have no fucking clue what so ever what you are talking about. You are parroting nonsense you read somewhere someone else said and have done no research into any of this to properly understand it. fuck off seriously, your complete ignorance is painfully obvious
>>
>>19510183
Anon, he explicitly said that yesterday.
>>
>>19510186
Freemasonry has a lot of Christian elements in it. Royal Arch and even the Shrine has Christian elements in it. Hymns and prayers. It is all Protestant though, so it's not like it's anything good. Jesuits feed the goyim a diet of garbage.
>>
>>19510050
The Kali Yuga is not the age of the Goddess Kali, but the demon kali. Its different.
>>
>>19510879

Yeah but Kalki comes to save all the righteous.
>>
>>19510186
I know that you need to recognize Jesus as AT LEAST a prophet of something higher to be accepted into legit lodges, so when someone says something archaic like "Christian Masonry", they might say that to differentiate the legit lodges from the various satanic offshoots.
>>
>>19510879
Yes, but some Gods are Demons to others.
>>
>>19510879
duality
>>
File: hamster.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hamster.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>19509458
you dumbasses, she is just some airhead celebrity whose fanbase consists of highschool girls who like to ride horses
she is not part of any elite-deepstate-occultist plot or evil reptileman conspiracy
>>
File: 1477339914978.jpg (93KB, 750x910px) Image search: [Google]
1477339914978.jpg
93KB, 750x910px
/pol/ leaking thru
>>
>>19510175
hey Mark
>>
>>19511772
>yfw gonna pretend to be drunk as fuck and try to motorboat her disgusting titties just to get that 2 dollar bill with mouth and steal it
>>
We all know Beyonce is the whore of Babylon
>>
>>19510142
wtf i love taylor swift now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.