[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashtar Sheran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: ashtar.jpg (56KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar.jpg
56KB, 800x534px
What /x/ thinks about this guy?
>>
>>19509450
I channeled his energy once after watching a youtube video about him. He taught me a bit about orange ray energy. I felt like I was interacting with elvish magic. I was sort of gay, but also pretty cool.
>>
>>19509450
I think he's a gay version of Jesus
>>
File: benis_eglibse.gif (551KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
benis_eglibse.gif
551KB, 2400x2400px
>>19509450
Can I get a quick rundown and some links? I see "his" stuff on http://sananda.website/ but usually just ignore it. Like most things on Sananda it's high on inspirational mumbo jumbo and low on anything useful.

I say "his" stuff, because doesn't like 2 or more different (unrelated) people "channel" him? This leaves a lot of opportunity for fakers, copycats, and charlatans.
>>
>>19509667
Theres probably dozens of Ashtar channelers. Thing about channeling is multiple people can contact the same entity, and have completely different experiences with them.

Channeling is a totally legit activity if you are able to connect through feeling. Its the translation of those feelings into words that causes so much confusion.

The fun part of it is utilizing your mind in ways that have no 3d counterpart. Such as creating spiritual visions with the energy, or perceiving experiences and knowledge that isn't based on a physical existence. You can get lovely music or pretty art. See secrets of the universe that science has yet to discover. You can learn about ancient histories and cultures by seeing them firsthand.

You can get interstellar wisdom, and see the beauty of space through your heart.

It gets tricky when you go for individual entities, unless you have cleared most of your shadow and embraced love. You can get legit channeling that will help you even if you have not done this, but it will not be all that useful to other people.Every relationship is different, and people of all sorts of spiritual understandings and awarenesses connect with beings in other realms, so there are always varied accounts of what they are all about.

Heart based channeling is not so focused on individual entities, more so connecting with divine wisdom. This means you get an inner knowing about stuff, and through that field you can direct attention towards specific energy, experience, or individuals. It ultimately comes down to the connection you have with your soul, and through your soul with all that is.
>>
>>19509667
> Can I get a quick rundown and some links?
Sure
>>
>>19509450
have fun
http://galactic.to/
>>
>>19509450
fake cabal full with corrupt idiots, people like greer and thirdphaseofthemoon. All their remote viewer and their e-celeb jewtube dickheads are on one list, just dig their names and you will find out.

Federation of light is a fraud and they use gangstalking methods like scintology.

fuck them for fucking up the ufo scene.
>>
>>19509450
old and gay

these guys are fake as fuck and got already exposed here on /x/ years ago. Take a look into the archives if you really care that much, also, kill yourself for believing blindly the next best shit on the internet you fucking fuckbook moron.
>>
File: 1502975505923.jpg (10KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1502975505923.jpg
10KB, 249x202px
>>19509901
>>19509986
>>19510001
>Shillfo, know the REELK TRUETH
>>
>>19509450
He's ammn okay guty
>>
ASHTAR COMMAND PICK ME UP!
>t. K
>>
As a Reptillian myself i am against pleadians as they are the mortal enemies of us the reptoids.
>>
OP here

>>19509986
That was my first impression

>>19510001
>kill yourself for believing blindly the next best shit on the internet you fucking fuckbook moron
>implying
>>
>>19509450
You guys put me on a mission, I paint stuff for everyone. Don't make me look like the bad guy.
>>
>>19510248
Pleiadian here, I don't hate you. I believe that one day we will live in relative harmony and peace. If you don't try to hurt me, I won't do anything against you. If you attack, I will attempt to neutralize or understand your motivation, perhaps it won't end in death. If you try to kill me, my monkey mind might make me try to kill you too, or maybe my higher consciousness will prevail and I will willingly accept death to avoid harming another life.

We just want to life in love and freedom. We are all sorcerers, there must be a way for every being to enact their will without needing to harm others in order to survive.
>>
I like how the Benda guy who started this shit has donation button on his page off which he managed to live for the last 20 years in Slovakia.
>>
>>19511956
It's called infinite creation fampie, the only illusions and limits are the ones you create. Although moving those foundations is hard if not incredibly dangerous.
>>
>>19509450
>Ashtar Sheran
Astaroth, Astarte. The same fallen angelic being. He is a liar.
>>
>lawofone.info
Still a channeling, still talks anout the confederation, but is much more spiritual and probably the best material I have ever read. The process behind it was quite scientific at first if you read the backstory, of Don especially.
>>
>>19511956
Seriously dude, the reptoids want to kill me because of that stunt. I meant no harm, it was for the princess. Space babes <3
>>
>>19510248
What is the archetype of the reptoid?
>>
>>19512188
spooky
>>
>>19512188
Domination.
>>
>Ashtar Sheran singing Baby (Justin Bieber)
> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmOmhMr5fw4*
>>
File: 1954_Staffordshire, UK_2.jpg (110KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
1954_Staffordshire, UK_2.jpg
110KB, 731x718px
>>19509450

An eyewitness to these types of ET's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3Ka7oQbLA
>>
File: draconiano.jpg (38KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
draconiano.jpg
38KB, 474x640px
>>19510248
I don't remember ordering you to shit post on /x/. Get back to work you useless wyrm before I beat you to death with my wings.

>>19511956
This is why 5th dimensional entities are such giant useless pussies. Sometimes you just need to curb stomp a reptilian.

>>19511978
Yea! Not like every religion on earth. Oh wait...

>>19512188
Logic.
Force and violence are logical to a purely 3rd density being. No matter their highest density they will always be merely intelligent (logical) animals.
>>
>>19514005
All eaters are the same, all guts and glory.

Your kind fascinate me, but cannot truly respect the creation soul. Silent I watch your ilk slithering about...so easy to see, because you are all so proud of it. The void of space is the empty stomach that curses you, the light which you so desperately crave is nourishment which doesn't belong to you...at least, if your target isn't a pussy.

Even then, I'd still love you to death.
>>
>>19509986
>>19511792
maybe like 2% of what they say is true and its not because they knows its because they happened to get some some disinfo that had a grain of truth in to make it more believable or they made up shit that happened to be true.

There are people that believe in some some unified alien force. Its not far fetched to say their are aliens but i think its a pretty extreme stretch to say their is a NATO like galactic star wars federation thing. Id think it more likely 1 species is dominant or all thats left. Or maybe a few in this part of the galaxy and trading on the fringes. Who the fuck knows but i find the space feds hard to believe

Also if there are space feds i think theyre pussies cuz they let horrible shit happen and doing with all their advanced tech. What a bunch of cunts. If my dog is sick i take it to the vet right? I give it life saving drugs it can get for itself okay?

So these feds must not even see us on the level of even loyal pets? We must either be farm animals, slaves (poorly taken care of), experimental animals, or our very existence is an experiment.

who knows but i aint buying it
>>
>>19514005
>>19511956
>>19512170
>>
>>19509450
A pussy ass bitch who refuses to free the earth even thoiugh they supposidly could easily.
>>
>>19514030
So what is it like watching evil continually run the universe why you sit on a moral high horse doing nothing?
>>
File: scandi_wood_troll.png (578KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
scandi_wood_troll.png
578KB, 762x464px
>>19514186
Many sources claim that the earth is being held hostage. The "space feds" won't interfere because the Archons would kill us. It's very analogous to a hostage situation during a bank robbery.

It also doesn't help that the "space feds" are a bunch of useless 5th density pussies. It's precisely that they care about us TOO MUCH that they are so afraid to take any chances. Supposedly the Archons could vaporize the whole earth, and although it wouldn't kill our souls it would nevertheless be a massive psychic trauma for millions of years.

>>19514030
All it takes to NOT be a wrym anymore is to be born in a different meat suit and accept that new experience. There are MILLIONS of former reptiods (Reptilians, Dracos, Ciakar) living perfectly normal lives as humans right now (and NO they are NOT psychopaths). If dogs, cats, and horses can incarnate as humans, then so can reptoids.

Incidentally this is true for many other races as well. Next time you meet some Patchouli stinking hippy retard look closely because he's probably originally a Pleiadian.
>>
>>19509986
Fuck Greer
Fuck Wilcox
Fuck Cobra
Fuck all those fucking prepareforchange GFoL assholes

Also le supersoldier memes

Cobra has been conning people since 2012
New age channelers make money off gullible old people and 20 year old women by doing monthly subscriptions

That part of the internet is absolute cancer.
>>
>>19514271
>The "space feds" won't interfere because the Archons would kill us.

Jesus fuck you're gullible
>>
FKEK
>>
>>19516214
wat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.