[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the economist mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: tarot_cards_trump.png (1MB, 722x580px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_cards_trump.png
1MB, 722x580px
What did the economist mean by this?
>>
>>19508956
>>139288988
>>139310500
/pol/
>>
>>19508956
an enemy stand
>>
>>19509048
n-nani?
>>
>>19508956
Damn i've been waiting for this. I do tarot and those cards are...very specific. They correlate with my recent readings on the next few months, and I've been seeing various symbols like the star, what's spooky to me is their version of the star shows a comet or meteor streaking through the sky, which is what I've been seeing in my dreams as of late...

I'm gonna steady this more and if anything else stands out to me I'll add it
>>
>>19509066
Don't keep us hangin bro, fellow tarot reader interested in your take
>>
>>19509078
Alright here goes

The Tower seems to imply taking down the Church(TM)/organized religion, which if I remember correctly was a prophecy in Revelations.

Judgement: this one is a bit abstract and philosophical for me, the best I can describe it is Trump will either lead us to "judgement" (the specifics of that I'm not sure ok bear with me here) and in a sense is our Judge. This is a weird card man.

The World: Media and the branches of government all intertwined, so propaganda?

The Hermit: arguably the spookiest card for me. It seems to be depicting the events from the past few months. Protests from the left and right, the eclipse in the top left corner, water which could represent the flooding in Texas. I'm not sure about the crack in the globe or the hermit himself but I'm sure theyre important.

Death: obviously nuclear war

The Magician: technology? Mind control? I was reading one of the anon5 threads where he was talking about how the recent 3D glasses have been designed to program us. I'm not 100% on this, just a connection I made.

Wheel of Fortune: I'm not very sure with this one because I dont know much about the politics in France, Germany, and the Netherlands but it looks to me like a pointless cycle that's going nowhere, shrug.

I already said what i think about the star, but I do want to know who the people's faces are in the stars?
>>
>>19509176
Forgot to mention The Magician also has a 3D printer, but its printing houses? I'm sure that means something but I don't trust it.
>>
>>19509176
Not bad, lot of it lines up with my own opinions
>The Tower
Don't forget the tower is also a white castle. White House?
>Judgement
I think you're overthinking this one man. Judgement is being called to action for a great destiny. Seems pretty straight forward. Not to mention that Judgement in the second-last Major; just before the end.
>The World: Media and the branches of government all intertwined, so propaganda?
With only a few separated; only a few uncontrolled outlets of info
>The Hermit:
The world torn asunder via the actions being dictated. The hermit is also about turning away from the mass for introspection, he is above the masses but they can't see him being too focused on "baser issues"
>Death: obviously nuclear war
The red dot in the background makes me think of japan and I wouldn't be surprised if they're the first target for Nuclear strike by NK
>The Magician:
Mind control, being taken out from the world into one of your own. This is to both make use of the magician's ability and lucidity to pump out cookie cutter lives; as per the 3d printing
>Wheel of Fortune:
Basically sums it up. There's no end, the cycle will just continue over and over. Notice how both ballets have x's? Doesn't matter who you vote for.
>The Star
Basically the star talks of hope. I believe this is their "hope" personalities; those who will lead change and better things
>>
>>19509297
My brain is a tad frazzled and those were just my first impressions just from glancing at the cards, thanks for taking my thoughts and making them more coherent lol

Judgement hits me in a weird philisophical spot and it's hard for me to make sense of it, but you're probably right. Also funny you mentioned the red sun in Death being Japan, that occurred to me just after I made that post.
>>
>>19509331
Well as we've seen so far, NK has fired missiles at Japan a few times...it's safe to assume that's their priority target in the coming war.

Well I think the Judgement might also be talking of Trump's lack of popularity despite being called into action to save. He is sitting on the world (the next and last card of the Major) so maybe he's the only thing stopping the cycle from continuing (the world;end of old, beginning of new, cycles continued).
>>
>>19508956
It NEVER matters what the artist means. YOU have everything you need to interpret it perfectly.
>>
>>19509355
That's another good take on Judgement, I like it.
Something small I noticed that might mean something, why are all the cards sitting straight while Judgement and The Star are crooked?
>>
>>19509389
Alright it just occurrsed to me that we could apply the reversed meanings on the crooked cards. It would actually line up with >>19509355 this interpretation of Judgement
>>
>>19509389
>>19509403
There ya go; Hope in Judgement
>>
>>19509048
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>19509176
Nonono...there is symbolism in the art. The actual art has the code, not the symbology of the card. If you have studied paintings and art through the centuries you'd know that sometimes the real message is hidden in the art itself. Turn it upside down. Look for letters, words, they'll be made of other things and it's always the same words every time. They even show up in "nature" photographs. The message is there. It's a whole, not one per card.
>>
>>19509297
See
>>19509468

This isn't a "tarot reading", this is a message in the full art piece. The entire world is hiding everything in plain sight. You're looking clean past the forest AND the trees. Come back. Simplify. What do you see everyday that isn't really what you think it is? Turn it upside down.
>>
>>19509481
>>19509468
Example: turn Wheel of Fortune upside down. The center becomes the Nuclear Radiation symbol, the wheel becomes a clock and the hand is about to strike 12. Keep going...
>>
>>19509481
I wasn't applying the meaning of tarot cards, simply describing what I see in the art. You're right, I don't see the big picture, that's what I want to figure out.
>>
File: IMG_5391.jpg (39KB, 486x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5391.jpg
39KB, 486x659px
>>19508956
We gotta stop DIO.
>>
>>19509876
Wryy...
>>
File: cpt109409578-jpg.jpg (221KB, 804x1071px) Image search: [Google]
cpt109409578-jpg.jpg
221KB, 804x1071px
anyone else noticing the similarities between the tree of life and this The World card?
>>
File: JSYKY5g.jpg (94KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
JSYKY5g.jpg
94KB, 700x840px
>>19509888
also, who are the people in the stars around the comet?
>>
>>19509891
>>19509888
>photos
>how are each of those made?
One piece of the puzzle.
>>
File: Zion National Park.jpg (2MB, 5532x3688px) Image search: [Google]
Zion National Park.jpg
2MB, 5532x3688px
>>19509907
wat
>>
>>19509891
its the christians its jesus on the right on top of his throne with the redeemed

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos

this guy breaks down the whole thing in almost all the videos

magician is the mark of the beast card
>>
>>19510047
Yeah ok but who exactly are they? They look like photographs of real people.
>>
>>19510171
i dont think it really matters who they are theyre redeemed people from all around the world every nation

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
>>
The tower : Trump tower is struck
Judgment : those who attack and lie about Trump pay consequences
The world : unification of cults/religions as in the NWO
The hermit : most people revolt and go against each other except a few who can see what's actually happening
Death : viral epidemy on weakened population and deaths by catastrophes, more murders
The magician : a lot more applications of 3d printing, vr and ai in society, which are pretty much black magic

Not sure about the last two. I think fortune is meant as destiny, and some politician will pay consequences, perhaps in France.
>>
>>19509297
Lighting hitting trumps tower is the first one derp.
>>
>>19510174
So you don't know but felt the need to reply anyway. Faggot.
>>
>>19509297
I want underage retards like you to leave. Your post and commentaries are utterly pathetic.
>>
>>19509468
>Look for letters, words, they'll be made of other things and it's always the same words every time. They even show up in "nature" photographs.
mind posting a few examples?
>>
>>19509176
Another fellow reader
May I also add that 'death' can also symbolize the fall of the left wing being Obama now that Trump has taken over presidency (new modern right wing lord) and how America is slowly accepting Trump and right wing views (thank God).
>>
>>19510176
>>19510816
>>19510923
You are aware the symbolism in these pics means jack shit or is superficial at best, right? You know what a design study is?
For instance look at the Magician. The symbols mean jack shit compared to the original Whaite design. It's all up front: Oh look its about tech, VR and Tesla now, what a twist.

As usual most of you childish and ill informed people on this board will read too much into this because they consider themselves old souls and seers while they're actually still at school.
>>
>>19509176
>literally just describing what's on the cards
Why would you write this? Why would you make this post? What kind of pitiful, meaningless life must you have to do something like this?
>>
>>19509176
>The Hermit: arguably the spookiest card for me. It seems to be depicting the events from the past few months. Protests from the left and right, the eclipse in the top left corner, water which could represent the flooding in Texas. I'm not sure about the crack in the globe or the hermit himself but I'm sure theyre important.
You are fucking retarded. Holy shit. How old are you?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.